OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Graduation was quickly approaching. Amaya had nearly finished her book. She had a few job opportunities lined up. She had finally decided on a day job to help her support herself. But for now, for now Amaya had an ending to write. "Loyalty was his downfall," she whispered, scribbling quickly as she spoke. "He was loyal, blind to her faults, and he followed her to his death. He was a fool. Loyalty, blinded by love, unable to accept his matriarch's downfalls," she paused, groaning and crumbling the parchment. She tossed it carelessly, not seeing it bounce off the banister and down the stairwell. She was curled in a window, the rain bouncing off the glass beside her. It was a bit chilly, but she was lost in a creative spiral; nothing was coming out well but it was coming out nonetheless.

Kace climbs the steps of the north tower, his sneakers barely hit the pavement by the pace he was going. The wind howled like crazy outside, one can hear it clearly within the towers. Kace was running up the tower's steps killing some time, keeping up in shape as oppose to running around the pitch. It was an option, but that wind gusting away, Kace stayed put indoors. He reached the final steps, his chest not heaving as it would be compared to someone else. He really was wasting time, though it was better than lounging around. Keeping active keeps him moving. Kace moving benefits his dancing. The Gryffindor reached the final steps and stretched out his limbs. He worked all the kinks in his muscles, stretching out his arms to see that he was in the presence of another once he rest his arms back down. "Oh, hey Amaya," the teen coolly greeted his former partner. "I didn't notice you there. What's up with you?" Kace would ask, his lips widen to a coy smile.

-Approved by Arle-

Amaya was barely pulled out of her work by the voice. There was a time, probably, not as long ago as it seemed, where she knew that voice very well. But she had grown accustomed to the imitation. "Go away, Baron," she replied, quill flying and not looking. "That's the third time you've played your brother this week; bugger off or I'll throw you out this window and let Kace be the posh prat instead." She grimaced, crumbling the page she'd been writing and tossing it. "I'll spare you the hassle of asking; no, I do not need a makeover, no, I am not seeing anyone, and no, I haven't been dancing outside of events,"

She counted off each of the answers on her fingers, rolling her eyes as she did so and pulling a new piece of parchment into her lap. "Now I'll assure you, again, for the third time this week that I'm going to tell you if I change my mind, so kindly jump off the stairwell and leave me to this disaster of a spiral I'm trying to straighten out," She shooed him away with one hand, not looking as her quill began to fly across the page again, blond hair falling over her shoulder to hide her face like a curtain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back