A Hufflepuff Hallowe'en

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Mauven

OOC First Name
Britt
Wand
Hornbeam, 12 ¼", Puffskein Fur.
Riley carefully sat down at the Hufflepuff table and brushed down her dress, while looking around at all the other amazing costumes. She looked at all of the people at the Hufflepuff table and recognised a few of them. She smiled to herself as she noticed some very funny costumes and hoped people liked hers. She had spent alot of time on it and was happy to see the finished product.

Victor hadn't been in the mood to show up but he did anyways. While scanning the halls he noticed he still hadn't seen Arisa and wonder if he just got stood up by his girlfriend. It didn't bother him because his intention for attending tonight party was on a low meter. He was dressed as Micheal Jackson so that should bring him a few laughs. While walking around the great hall, he noticed a few hufflepuffs standing around. One of them were in his classes so he wondered if she had seen Arisa or not. He wanted to ask but decided not to. She looked very new to this school, so Victor pumped up a little energy just to make her feel welcome. "Well doll face? What are you suppose to be?" he asked teasing the girl as he slid around the floor in attempt of bad moonwalk. He would surly put Micheal Jackson in shame.

Riley smiled as a young boy approached her, he seemed to be dressed as a muggle entertainer too, watching him slide around she sniggered, figuring he was Michael Jackson. As the boy asked her what she was she smiled "I'm Audrey Hepburn, from Breakfast at Tiffany's" she replied, she had come to love the famous muggle movie and thought her costume was wonderful. She looked around for more familiar faces, but she couldn't see Sam or Libby so she turned her attention to the boy, "I'm Riley, 4th year 'Puff" she said "And you are?" she said taking a seat at one of the large tables.

Victor stop sliding against the floors before he made a fool of himself and sat next to Riley. "I think I've heard of that movie once. Not sure" it sounded like a chick flick, something his mother would watch. She was a very classy woman, never out of place never out of line. Drives Victor nuts, but he loved her. "Well nice to meet you Riley and welcome to Hogwarts" he half way saluted her, a strange way to greet someone but his father was once an army sergeant. He was used to it by now. Though Victor never told anyone much about his parents. "I'm Victor, Gryffindor, 4th Year. And extremely bored hearing myself speak. So would you like to dance? Wouldn't hurt" he joked with a little charisma. He was just being Victor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back