Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
OzB9e7b.jpg

Rebeca was live in Aunckland city with her little son Theo. There was work closer to. She was something change mind about her home in London. This was Beccas house with car. Her dad was by her car becouse he know that she have a little son and she was alone without her bad hasband...

image-65.png

There was like place for rich people and Becca was from that family. She know that she was doing with her own and she was doing grate. Without hasband she was know that she will be do her best for her son.

1gBCN2h-Noqx.jpg

There was Beccas kichen where she made the food and spend lot of time here.

boys-room-ideas-winter-daisy-index-1542311236.jpeg

There was so nice and big room for her little Theo.

bathroom-inspiration-rpb-bathrooms-img~b9b1e5710761690c_4-9079-1-050c1fe.jpg

Beccas house was two bath.

Becca room

Bella, husky dog

Last edited:
Sometimes being a single parent was hard, especially when Becca was walking with the little one in the field. She was lucky that the girl lived on the 4th floor and it was very difficult to move to the first floor with the little one. Without husband life was hard and somtimes when she was floor she wanted cry becouse it was hard all the time get down. Becca was holding her son and she was try walk with folding trolley. She breathed slowly and exhaled. She didn't want to shrink the little one anymore. Becca held the little one in one hand where he was sleeping, and then tried to eat the cart with the other hand. Let her husband go for a run. Why she not lived first floor? She asked her self but she was try be strong.

@Professor Harrison Adams

Harrison was spending weekends out of school, especially this one when he was there to meet his younger siblings. Since his parents and twins lived in Auckland, Harrison was there pretty often and now he was just going by some house and noticed a woman struggling with her stroller. "Oh, let me help out," he said as he came over and gave her a smile, and noticed a kid in her hands. The little one seemed to be asleep and he tried to be quieter not to wake him up. "To which floor are we bringing the stroller up?" he whispered to her, quite enjoying how attractive the woman was.

A man asked her to help and it was so nice to him. ''Thanky, Mister?'' She was gratefull to him for help'' We need definetly first flour. Outside is a sunny day and walk will be nice with my son.'' She smiled him. Becca was realy happy for that he came here.

Harrison chuckled when the woman called him a mister. "Harrison Adams," he said his name and put out the hand for her to shake it. "Oh, that's sweet. How old is your boy?" he curiously asked as he watched the little guy moving a bit in her arms while sleeping. Then he picked up the stroller and started to bring it down.

''Nice to meet you, I am Rebeca Romanova.'' She smiled the man and she was glad when they walk out without her problems. ''December, will be one year. They grown up so fast. We both live there alone.'' If he wanted hear that they both lived alone together. Rebecca, meanwhile, tidied up her baby's stroller and the mounts. He put Theo on the cart, stuck it. Meanwhile, the little one had woken up and Becca noticed that his soother had fallen out and put it back.

Happy Birthday Theo!

Cake with Theo name Rebeca was by her son Theo cake with minion. She was so proud that her son was one year and he was one step closer to big boy. Becca was asked Hunter Braid if he wanted joined with her and celebrate with her son becouse she don't wanted spend time alone with her son and she hoped some company. She didn't know if came @Ambrose Salomon and she was tell him about one year but she was know that he was bisy. Becca was woried and hoped that Theo will be liked Hunter. He was sleapy on the floor with his lovely bed and with some toys and Becca was with him play. It was nice family day.

@Hunter Baird

Jason honestly didn't care about what problems his brother had with his ex wife, Rebeca wasn't Jason's ex wife, yet, she was a mother of his nephew. His little nephew was turning one year old and honestly, it was quite funny how his oldest niece was close to her twenties but her youngest nephew was only one year old. And Jason was there for Theo's first birthday. He brought him a little gift, a medium sized car that could be controlled by the person on the side or could be moved by Theo with his legs. "Hey Romanov! How are you? Where's my little sweetheart?" He excitedly asked impatient to meet Theo but before, moving forward to give a light hug to Rebeca.

Becca was happy that Jason came. He was like a good friend and always helped with Theo. "Hey, Mcleod!" Becca hugged him and then Bella runed barked closer to him with happy face. Bella was black husky dog with blue eyes and she loved Jason. "I am good. I live next and i met Hunter Braid and he will be soon there to. Please be nice, he is inportant to me" She smiled him.

Theo was happy see Jason and gave his small hands to and he was think that Jason is his father. Theo wanted a hug and he smiled. He was just a happy kid. Theo was with brown hair and he was borned a little more to Becca. He have Beccas hair and eyes to.

@Jason Mcleod

Jason laughed as Becca's dog started to bark and after a hug, got on knees to play a big with a husky, laughing as she licked his face. "Ooh, Hunter Baird as in Moutohora Macaws beater Hunter Baird?" Jason looked up at Becca surprised, well, she totally had a good taste in boys. And he was actually excited to meet her friend. "I am always nice, especially to celebrities," Jason chuckled still messing around with Bella and laid down on her back as the dog jumped on him.

However, it took him a few seconds to get up off the floor when he heard a few little steps coming forward. "Oh God, you are so big already, boy! Since when are you already walking, little guy?" Mcleod was on his knees to be around the same level as Theo was, talking a childish voice and happily laughed when Theo was in his arms and he picked up his nephew. "He's a little copy of you," the man excitedly said as he threw up in the air Theo and caught him again, and then turned around, messing around with the kid.

''She missed you'' Becca smiled and looked to Bella. ''Yes, that him. I hope he came today and don't have a practice.'' She told him and she was thinking about something. If she was deserve be happy? She needed know that she was doing right. ''Do you think, he broke up with me and find another women? Becouse, i was to bad for him? I just don't know if i deserve be happy.'' She told him and take deep breath.'' Coffe our tea?'' Mayby he wanted something stronger.

''He is growning to fast and soon be alredy shcool to.'' She smiled him and somtimes she wished that time go slowly and forgot some things. ''You realy think?'' She asked.

@Jason Mcleod

Hunter was asked by his new friend to attend her son's birthday. He had mentioned the woman to her sister and was proud to have met someone like Rebeca. They were rich and known in Russia. Meaning, they were a boost for their family owned company. But Hunter wasn't like that, he was all about friendships and not business.

The man spent a day thinking of a good present and thought of a toddler bike . A bike he remembers riding when he was little. No, a broomstick wasn't his first ride, it was a muggle invention. The present was a wee bit expensive but the receiver was rich enough not to care anyways.

Hunter arrived at the place where they live. The bike was fully assemble by him and has a big ribbon just on the front. He didn't want Rebeca to waste her time building it. He knocked on the door, nervous.

"I missed her too," Jason admitted while playing with the dog, he honestly loved dogs and all the other animals and creatures. Was there really anything he didn't like? "Jesus, I can't believe that you two are a thing! How did you meet him? He's like... A superstar, you know? Where did you find him?" Jason was really keen on getting the answers, he didn't know anyone this famous even with working in Ministry too. And he was a Hit Wizard, he met a lot of people. "As much as I know, he isn't dating anyone. And no, you totally aren't bad for anyone, you're cool, don't be in so low thoughts about yourself," he chuckled, smiling at her with ease. He found her as his closest friend right now, she was easy going, calm and sweet. The perfect friend. "Ooh, coffee," he chose and played with Theo's hair.

"Oh don't remind me that! I am gonna tear up! Our little guy is only four years away from school," Jason laughed, actually feeling a bit weird that his nieces and nephews were actually slowly coming towards graduating or starting any specific schools. "But preschool comes first, Theo! You're gonna have to sleep somewhere else, not only at home," he lightly joked and messed with his hair again. "He is, don't even doubt that. Look, hair color from you, your eye color, everything, except for gender," Theo was almost nothing like Jason's brother. Kiara and Easterling twins were way more like Jackson, while Theo was more like every other McLeod.

"I can open the door," he offered while still holding Theo in his arms and moving towards door. Once he opened them, he couldn't help but cheerfully smile. He was actually a huge fan of Hunter's team but he tried to not come off as one since they were here for Theo's birthday. "Hey! I am Jason, you must be Hunter Baird?" Well, to be honest, Jason just now understood that he had never seen him close, only far away on the broom during the game. "Come in," he moved out of the door letting the man in. Not even considering that it must be weird that it was Jason who opened the door, not Rebeca.

''It's a long story and funny. When the game was ending. I was hungry and wanted by hot dog and when i wanted started he bumped into an accident and my hot dog fell to the ground. Then we started talked.'' She smiled.'' Then he asked walk with me to the restoraunt to Auckland.'' She finished her story and she was know that he was a super star. ''I will try Jason, but i don't understand your brother.'' She told him with sad voice.

''I think he will go New Zealand shcool first and later, what about Hogwarts New Zealand?'' She asked with curios voice and she didn't wanted send Theo so far from her. ''Aww, thanky so much'' She smiled. Becca was relifed that her son looked like her.

''Thanky, that must be Hunter'' She smiled and was relif that Jackson won't came to here. But she know that Theo will be a little sad if dad won't came. Becca walked closer to him and gave Jason coffe. ''Hi, thanky for comming.'' She kissed him cheek. Becca smiled . ''Coffe our tea?'' She asked him with warm smile.

@Hunter Baird
@Jason Mcleod

Last edited:
The man was nervous to meet Rebeca again. It was nice when they were at the restaurant. Just chatting and knowing each other but this was a birthday celebration. If she was a witch, he's pretty sure the people invited will know him. That makes the party about him and not the child.

Hunter just had to think positive and divert the attention from him to the kid when what he thinks will happen. The door opened and a man with a child in his arms came out to greet him. Hunter gulped unexpectedly, the baby daddy I presume? he asked himself unsure.

He nod when asked if he is Hunter,
"Yup! that's me." He's tone faking an excitement. Since he was drafted to the Macaws, he became known. Sometimes fame don't work how he wanted it to work. "Thanks." Hunter wheeled the present inside as the man let him in. And then Rebeca came to greet him with an unexpected kiss on the cheek.

The man cleared his throat,
"Not a problem. I'm always down for birthday parties. Specially the kid ones." He smiled at her. Adulting was hard enough, finding time to be a kid for awhile was great. "I would have some tea, please." Coffee just make him jitter and that's a no for him while he's playing and off the pitch.

"You literally lost a hot dog after bumping into a star? Oh God, Becca, you're just something else!" Jason literally started to laugh, not believing that stories like that actually happened in real life. "Oh, who understands Jackson? I mean, he's my brother but oh well, I am not supposed to understand him. At least I understand kids, right, Theo?" He laughed while messing with his nephew's hair. Sometimes he felt like Theo was literally his own son, well, Jason would love to have a kid and having Theo almost felt the same.

"Don't make me feel that old, Rebecca! I can't accept that he's starting school so soon! But yes, Hogwarts New Zealand sounds good. All our family seems to like it, of course, except for Niklaus. But he literally doesn't like anything," he laughed lightly while just throwing up Theo a bit and then catching him again.

"Amazing! Rebecca has been waiting for you! Well, and Theo too,"
he chuckled, Jason was always welcoming and friendly towards anyone. Even if they weren't huge Quidditch stars. When Hunter wheeled in the present, Jason let Theo down to go and see the man and the present himself while he came back to the kitchen to get his coffee before coming back to take Theo back to him.

''Yeah'' She blushed and feel a little bad for eating junke food. ''It's a good way our bad?'' She asked with warm smile and hoped that was a good way. ''I not sure, can i feel bad that he was cry all the time his ex wife? If he was not ready for marriege, why he did that? I am sorry, i not sure, what i am doing right somtimes'' Becca take deep breath.

''Why he not liked the shcool?'' She asked.

''I am glad to hear that.'' She smiled Hunter and she was made tea for him. She hoped that he liked black lemon tea and with one sugar. She hoped that was not to sweet for him. When Tea was ready she gave Hunter. ''Here you go. I hope you like black tea with lemon.'' She told him and hoped that he liked.

@Jason Mcleod
@Hunter Baird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back