Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
After being in the dungeons Val had been directed back up and to the library. A young ravenclaw she'd been informed that this girl was. She was going around the library, twirling every so often to dramatically make her way down the aisles of books. Until she spotted a young girl in a ravenclaw uniform. She headed over and smiled, "Are you Kiara Thompson?" she asked.

yellow rose for kiara thompson

Kiara had heard about the rose giving event from her brother and her cousins and although she loved valentines and would've loved to help deliver them, she knew it would likely be too overwhelming for her. Having to roam the school and look for students she didn't know sounded scary. Trying to avoid the chaotic energy going around the school Kiara had found her way to the library, looking up something for one of her classes this semester when an older girl suddenly showed up. "Uh- I-" She stuttered before regaining her composure and shooting the girl a shy smile. "Yeah, that's me."

Valeria broke into a wide smile and immediately pulled up a chair to sit down in front of the girl. She reached into her basket and took out a yellow rose and the accompanying note for it. "These are for you," she told her, holding them out for Kiara to take.

Thanks for being my friend! Happy Valentine's Day!

Isadora

Kiara was a little surprised when the girl took a chair and sat down in front of her. Part of her had just expected her to ask or say what she had come for and then leave again. The girl was very pretty though and Kiara had to admit she envied her long, dark hair a little. "Oh, thank you." She beamed when the girl held out a rose to her, feeling a sense of appreciation as she read the note. "Is it fun?" She asked carefully, looking back up at the girl. "The whole rose delivering thing?"

Valeria beamed back at the young girl and watched her open the rose, not quite the same reaction as Val knew she'd have about the note but certainly still a very valid one. "Oh yeah," she told Kiara with a nod. "Any excuse to dress up pretty and deliver people a little flower and some love," She added with a little giggle. "Plus who doesn't love getting a rose," Val thought a person would be mad to not want a rose.

Kiara carefully folded the note she had given and put it in her bag, making sure wouldn't lose it. The prospect of having to make friends had scared her before but now that she had found some things seemed a little easier. A little less scary. "I don't think anyone would be unhappy to receive a rose." She replied with a giggle. "It does sounds like fun." She then nodded in agreement, although still unsure if she'd perhaps sign up next year.

Valeria grinned in agreement. "I think anyone who would be unhappy to receive a rose is just sad," perhaps both literally sad but to Val it was just sad to even consider. Valeria gave a wide smile to the young girl, "It is fun, like don't get me wrong, it's difficult to find people, but then you meet cute new people, you talk to them, and they get a wonderful rose," she had motioned to the girl herself when she had said cute new people. "You should definitely do it next time," Val wasn't sure how often these were, since this was her first year at the school, and by the looks of it perhaps it was this girls too.

Kiara nodded in agreement with what the older girl said, although she did wonder if there might be reasons why people wouldn't be happy receiving a rose. Logically, there had to be but she didn't want to imagine what those might be. Personally, receiving a rose had been great. It meant someone she saw as a friend viewed her in that way too, which was a lovely confirmation. "It sounds interesting," Kiara replied, feeling her cheeks heat up when the girl motioned to her when mentioned meeting cute new people, never one to do too well with compliments. "I'm just not extremely good with new people," She added honestly before giggling softly, "But at least I've got a whole year to think about it."

Valeria nodded, she could perhaps see why Kiara wasn't good at meeting new people. She was perhaps lacking in confidence. "That confidence and ease with new people will come," Valeria assured her though of course she wasn't going to be sure how accurate it was. "You've got a whole year to think about it, and a whole year to work on it. After all, you know you've just met me, and I'm sure, we'll be friends once this conversation is over," Valeria knew she was doing a lot of the guiding and she didn't need a friend that much younger, but she'd never not want to be friendly and polite to people

Kiara could feel her cheeks heat up when the girl mentioned something about confidence in meeting new people, a little embarassed by how quickly she had figured her out even if she knew that wasn't hard to do. "Maybe that's why my brother keeps encouraging me to make more friends." She responded with a soft giggle. If only she could have the same type of confidence he had, or this girl had, it would all be a little easier. "Maybe you're right, I guess it could be like.. some sort of goal." Kiara nodded, already trying her best to sound a little more confident. Even if it felt like she was mostly faking it.

Valeria gave a little smile, "He's probably right. Whose your brother?" she decided to ask, if he was older and maybe she knew him, or could get to know him. She then nodded at her, giggling lightly with her. "See that's right, and the more friends you make then the easier it'll be," she assured her since she knew that the more friends Kiara may, the more confident that she would be about doing it. "And remember you can always just fake it till you make it," she knew she should probably get back to her rose deliveries but she was enjoying talking with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back