A heated 'discussion'

Beau Hurley

So the first week on lessons had been and gone, and already Hogwarts was starting to feel like home to Beau. He had enjoyed the lessons so far, with the exception of flying, and he seemed to be settling in well. He wondered the corridors idely, there was nothing or no-one he could find of interest to him. He passed a group of Hufflepuffs, not even looking twice at them as he continued on his journey. Finally he found an empty classroom that looked as if it hadn't been used for years due to the dust that was beginning to gather on the floor. He entered and sat himself on the edge of the desk which the Professor would have sat at if it was a lesson.
He sat there thinking, the last time he had seen Toni she had been worried about that stupid Hufflepuff Jenna telling Sam about the kiss, he wondered what had happened there. If he had found out or not, he wondered how Toni would react if he did. He hated the fact that she was with Sam, but if he made her happy he would be able to deal with it. If it was him who put a smile on her face he had to deal with it.
As he sat idely on that desk, a million thoughts swirled in his head, none of them positive all he wanted now was to lash out at someone, anyone and that was part of the reason he had seperated himself from the rest of the school, atleast here he could think on his own, the would probably end up breaking something in her, but he could always fix it. If there was one spell he did remember it was reparo.

Scorpius was, once again, being the curious Ravenclaw that he is and was wandering the halls for something exciting. He had already been in the dungeons with Taylor and the most they had found there were a few empty classrooms. They had retired to sitting on a bench where a few friends later joined them. Today he was headed down the first floor corridor where he had his History of Magic class. His grey eyes scanned the rather dull hallway and was about to leave when he saw a door slightly ajar in the distance.

He walked inside and saw someone sitting at the teachers desk, but otherwise the room looked unused for the most part. The student looked around his age so Scorpius said, "Hi, I'm Scorpius Knight." His Irish accent rang through the classroom as he waited for him to introduce himself.

Beau looked up as someone walked in, he really couldn't be bothered with polite conversation right now. But as the person came in he realized it was a guy, he actually had no guy friends yet so he thought he'd better make more of an effort. "Beau," he said with a small wave, "Beau Hurley," he added his British accent souding quite contrasted with the boys Irish one. He sat on the desk his feet drumming slightly against the desk, the dull thump as his foot hit the wood was quite soothing.

Scorpius was up to a little friendly chat with a potential friend but as soon as the boy said 'Beau' his smile was wiped off his face. Beau? As in the Beau that kissed Toni?! His mind was racing with what he should do, but he kept calm. He kept a small smile plastered on his face and took a seat on top of a table. "So Beau," he said rather harshly at first, "What brings you here?" he asked, gesturing to the unused classroom.

Beau's eyes narrowed momenterily at the boy, he didn't like his tone. He had never met this boy before so what was wrong with him? He shrugged it off, "Just fancied some peace and quiet," he said, emphazizing the word quiet. "How about you? What brings you to a deserted classroom on the first floor?" he asked flatly.

Scorpius was trying hard not to react to the boy's tone but the thought of him kissing Toni made him see red. He balled his hands into fists but subtly hid them as he crossed his arms over his chest. Scorpius masked his anger with a tone of calmness as he replied, "Just curious as to what goes on in deserted places." He looked at Beau up and down momentarily before saying, "A lot of people seem to think they can get away with doing things they're not supposed to if they think no one is looking, or knows."

That was it for Beau, the boy looking him up and down, "Meaning?.." he said coldly, he didn't move from where he was sitting but his grip tightened on the desk, making his knuckles turn white, he had never met this boy before but he clearly had a problem and Beau was more then happy to settle it right now. Infact right now he was rearing to go, he needed to take him emotions out of someone, whatever these emotions were. And this Scorpius boy seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He glared at him, eyes narrowed waiting for a single word that would set him off.

Scorpius had had enough with fake polite conversation. "Meaning what gives you the right to think you can kiss Toni?" Scorpius said heatedly, getting up off the table he was sitting on. He really hoped this was the only Beau in school otherwise he would look like an idiot.

Scorpius laughed at Beau's comment. "It's not between you two anymore. Everyone knows. Sam knows," Scorpius said narrowing his eyes at him. His hands were clutched so tightly into fists that his knuckles were white. "You're right, there's no need to discuss anything with me," Scorpius said as he got closer to him, finally giving him a push. "She's my best friend so stay away from her!" he yelled as he pushed Beau. Toni was more than his best friend. He really liked her, and being with his other best friend Sam, was hard enough for him. Hearing that she had kissed yet another boy was just painful for him.

"What?" Beau murmed, momenterilly taken back, so that stupid Hufflepuff had done it, Jenna had run and squeled on Toni, even though she knew it would ruin everything for her. Of course he knew why she had done it, she obviously still had a thing for Sam and she was jealous.
Beau was bought back to the present with a sharp push, he fell back on the desk bashing his head, his hand automatically reached back and he felt blood.
"Well, shes also my best friend," he said shoving him once, "So I won't stay away from her," he said pushing him harder then before, "OKAY?" He yelled, pushing him a final time.

Scorpius smirked as Beau seemed taken aback by the fact that people knew. When Beau pushed him back forcefully, Scorpius was thrown against the table he had been sitting on, causing pain to go all over his body. Scorpius said rubbing his back where the table had impacted him most. He grabbed Beau by the shirt and said, "You'll stay away from her if I make you!" He pulled back his right fist, already clentched, and punched Beau square on his face as he said that. He let Beau's shirt go as he breathed heavily, the pain in his knuckles now throbbing like his back was.

Beau smirked as Scorpius was thrown backwards, "No I...." he began, he was cut off as he felt a fist whack his face, he stumbled backwards rubbing his face, his lip was bleeding now and had to keep moving his jaw for fear it was broken. "What the fu..." he began, launching himself at Scorpius and punching him right on the jaw joint, "I won't stay away from her, shes my best friend," he said smacking him again. "Okay?" he said still rubbing his jaw.

Scorpius felt Beau's fist collide with his jaw and Scorpius' grey eyes blazed with anger. He tasted blood and spat some out onto the floor. He pushed Beau straight against the wall and said angrily, "She was my best friend first and she's with my best friend so stay away if you know what's good for you!" He swung at Beau once more opting to punch him in his stomach with as much force as possible. "That one's from Sam," Scorpius said, looking at Beau with disgust.

"If I know whats good for me?" Beau spat, "Shut up, your pathetic," he said coldly shaking his head. He felt all the wind rush out of him as he got a blow to the stomach, he breathed in deeply, "Thats it," he yelled seeing red. He charged at the boy pushing him to the floor and kicking him hard in the ribs. "You don't even know the story," he said, still slightly breathless from the punch.

Scorpius was pushed to the floor and his head slammed against it. "You son of a b--" he began, before he felt a swift kick in his ribs from Beau. Scorpius clutched his ribs in pain for a moment before he pulled Beau's leg forcefully to make him fall to the ground. "I don't need to know anything," he said gasping still out of breath. He struggled to get on his knees and punched Beau in his jaw once more. "If you know she has a boyfriend, you stay away," he managed to get out.

Beau was backing away from Scorpious when he felt his leg being grabbed, he attempted to kick his hand off but was unsuccessful, he crashed to the ground managing to trap Scorpius hand underneath his leg, "You absoloute bast..." he began before a seering pain shot up his back, he flinched from it rolling slightly on the floor. "Shes my friend." he yelled, still wincing from the pain in his back, "You don't understand," he yelled, his voice cracking slightly as a pain shot up his back once more.

Scorpius hovered over him breathing heavily, his fist still raised and ready to swing at any time. "Tell me then, try to explain to me how kissing her has some rational explanation!" he spat at Beau. He took a moment to breathe and only just realized how much his entire body was throbbing, his head from the impact of falling to the floor. His ribs, he thought he heard one of them crack, and his lip was still bleeding. He looked at Beau with utmost loathing, wanting not to listen to his stupidity but to continue beating the crap out of him.

Beau stood up quickly, his whole body was acheing with pain, he could taste blood in his mouth, but he stood up straight, his eyes scanned over Scorpius he seemed pretty bad too, he wasn't quite sure who had got the better of who yet but he was willing to make sure that he wasn't the one in pain while Scorpious ran off unharmed, "SHE KISSED ME BACK, DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?" he yelled coldly, glaring at him, "Its not like it was one sided okay?" he continued in a harsh tone, "You weren't there, you don't understand what its like, okay?" he yelled, having to explain himself was not something Beau liked doing, so he swung viciously at Scorpius once more, right in the stomach where he had been punched earlier, he knew how much that hurt.

((I have to go replie tommorow :p ))

Scorpius stood up along with Beau and for the first time since talking to Beau, was caught off guard by what he said. He had never considered that. Suddenly Beau punched him in the stomach just the way he had done to him earlier. His entire chest was already bruised from the kick earlier and once he punched him, Scorpius heard a crack and he doubled over in pain.

Scorpius looked up as he held himself up on his knees. He wasn't going to let Beau win this. He was fighting for both him and Sam. He breathed for a while and whispered, "You stay the hell away from her then. She doesn't need people like you in her life. She likes Sam!" he yelled the last sentence out. There was a hint of pain in what he had said, as if he were trying to convince himself, but he played it off, not showing any emotional pain on his face just physical.

With those thoughts Scorpius ran up to Beau, pushed him against the wall once more and punched him in the nose twice. As if that weren't enough, Scorpius kneed him in the groin hard. He wanted Beau to feel as much pain that he was feeling, both inside and out.

Bruin had been wandering along the First Floor Corridor thinking about some new Quidditch plays when he heard the unmistakable sounds of a fight coming from an empty classroom. Bruin had been involved in the odd dust-up himself, but wasn't prepared for what he saw when he reached the doorway. Beau and Scorpius, two boys whom he had served in Gladrags only a week or two earlier, were beating the snot out of one another. They both had seemed like nice young guys when he'd met them and Bruin wondered what could have got them to this particular state. When Scorpius kneed Beau in the groin, Bruin decided that he had seen enough.

"That's enough!" He yelled, a little louder than he had intended as he closed the door behind him. Bruin wasn't sure exactly what he was supposed to do, having had very little guidance into what this whole new Head Boy role of his involved, but knew that his first action wasn't going to be dragging these two off to their Heads of House if he could avoid it. Bruin had at least half a foot in height and probably 40 or 50 pounds on both of the boys, not to mention a way better assortment of spells to draw from if need be to end the fight. Deep down though, Bruin hoped that he would only need words.

Bruin closed the distance between himself and the boys quickly and shoved them apart. "I'd stop now or I'm the least of your problems." He added, not certain how they would react to the presence of a boy five years their senior.

Scorpius would've gladly continued to hit Beau as much as he could while he had him against the wall when he heard someone yell enough. Scorpius held his fist in midair as he turned and saw Bruin, the boy who had helped him in Gladrags. Scorpius heard he was the new Head Boy so he slowly lowered his fist, knowing they were in trouble.

He stepped away from Beau slowly, his hands still balled into fists, ready to continue at any moment. He glared at Beau and spat blood on the floor from his mouth. Beau was lucky Bruin got there just in time to stop Scorpius from doing any more damage to him. His breathing was becoming increasingly painful as his expanding lungs strained against his now broken ribs.

"I'm not going to stay away from her just because you told me to," Beau spat, "and your a complete **** if you think I am," He yelled, when suddenly his whole body was over come with pain, he heard his nose click out of place twice, as he recieved two blows to the face, he could feel the hot, warm, sticky substance running down his face and into his mouth, just as he thought things couldn't get any worse he felt a blow to the groin, he dobled over in pain, he would have gladly got up and carried on beating Scorpius when he heard someone voice, he turned where he was and saw Bruin.
He quickly backed away from Scorpius his hands reaching up to try and stop the blood flow, as he looked at Bruin wondering what the head boy would have to say about this.

((Edited))

Scorpius stood there breathing heavily as his his bloody-knuckled hands clutched his chest and stomach. His breathing was starting to seriously hurt so he knew his ribs were hurt. He wanted nothing more than to charge at Beau for his witty comment but Bruin had pulled them so far apart that even if Scorpius kicked him from under Bruin's outstretched arm, it wouldn't have reached Beau. He looked at Bruin wondering what he was going to do. Professor Ana is going to kill me if I end up in her office again! Twice in one week! he thought to himself.

[Edited.]
[Also, I think Bruin should reply next so it's best that we just edit our posts below with "ignore" for now.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back