Chyou Jin Howard

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
2s6ng93.jpg

Heather Huberta

Biography (click)

Heather is the twin sister of Caroline Huberta, and they don't get along very well.
Heather is very arrogant and is cold toward people that she knew nothing about.
She's spoiled brat, and looks down on other people that she hates.
She as beautiful as Caroline and as sweet as Caroline.
Both Heather and Caroline are spoiled by their father, but Caroline still get to be
the princess of the family because she's the youngest while Heather is trying get that position.
So this is why they fight all the time.

vfdwgh.jpg

Caroline Huberta

Biography (click)

Caroline is sweet and friendly with everyone and does not care about blood status
and such but it is because of her parents that she has to be friends with only pure
blood and rich people of the wizarding family.
She is brave and likes to stand for the right and wants to break free from the rules of her parents.
She is helpful and makes friends easily.

So both will be crushing on the same guy, and this guy is going to go out with one of them.
But after fights, arguments they're going to break up and this guy is going to date the other twin.
He should be a little mean because he wont feel shameful dating the next twin later on.

Anyway...

I'm not sure about Caroline (Cz Nishma is pretty busy if I'm not mistaken) but Heather needs

Friends/ Enemies/ Victims

If you have a plot in mind please post here/ PM me ^_^

Hey Sally. ^_^

I have Aaron Parker here, whom I can offer to date both of the twins. He is Part-Veela, and He already has a final planned for him, so dating is the only freedom he has, for now. :p Although I'm leaving out of town tomorrow morning for two days, so I won't be able to get back to you until after I come back.

Let me know.

yeah Aaron's perfect..

I know who his final is :r :r :r ... :p

anyway..

I'll let Nishma know and then I'll send you a pm to this acc ^_^

I know xD I meant she's aarons final xD

oh my gawd! he's the parker dude! Lol...

She is ? o_O Lol I thought its Veronica... Oh wait.. that's that the other Parker... o_O oh my gawd I thought there's only one Parker...!!*Stupid much?*

Lykke is Aaron's final. Drake, who is Aaron's older brother, Veronica is his final. I have quite few Parker's.

Anyways, I'm up for this if you still are. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back