A guitar for a cello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Bookchild

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Wow a second one for Clow (well hopefully Bookchild soon enough) Anyway Sapphire here before the evil with her mother happened had started to pick up the cello. This being because while she loves the flute she couldn't really find any music she wanted to play with it. She's gotten pretty good and now that she's back at Hogwarts it's pretty easy for her to transfigure one for herself. Or find one in a random room that seemed to have them in all sizes (any guesses as to what room I'm talking about :p ) What I want for Sapphire with this one is a someone who plays the guitar to play with her. A crush and playful flirting will follow but it won't go any further than that because Sapphire is convinced that she will never be loved as long as she lives because of her muteness. If anyone is interested post here.

I wouldn't Mind
Ashton is in a band
Allthough he is 23
He is a Major flirt and can come of quite charming even though all he wants is... *cough*
So its up to you what you want to do with this.

With nearly a seven year age gap I don't think she's go as far as crushing on him. She would be curios about him but that's because he plays too. That and him hitting on her would bring up thoughts more like 'What bet did he lose' Sapphire has that low of a self image. Friends maybe who can introduce her to some people in the music world.

Still open for others!

Hey Anna, I have Raffaelo here. He could play the guitar with her, Raffaelo majority plays the cello too but he also knows how to play the guitar due to his cousins passion for it. Currently he's in the phase of rebellion but he wouldn't hurt girl by any chance, Let me know if you're interested. ^_^

Um.. Yes I am. He seems perfect especially since he's a fellow 'Puff. She doesn't duck behind statues when her crush comes around anymore but I can totally see her walking into a door for this one. Also I can see them making some good music together :D I start a thread for them then?

Sound Great, Sure. Thanks! :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back