OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Liam had been having a great year and break in his pocket. He was glad to be the co-captain of the Quidditch team and made it this far. And won the quidditch cup in the end! It was good that their whole team was good and the alternates also did their job. Liam felt like the king of the world and he hoped to get some attention soon. He was not looking for a girlfriend, but he liked to hang out with girls and flirt with them. And a good view was what he could get at the courtyard. Also he had to think of his future, would he want to continue with quidditch or do something else? First he had the dream of becoming auror but his grades were not that best. He figured his little brother Noel perhaps would be a better fit for that. Since he liked to dress up as a knight and stuff and protect people. Liam was busy with the girls and he thought it was important to socialize. So he found a place to sit at the courtyard and smiled a bit through people walking by. He actually reflected on his years that flew by. And other than Nixon he never had actually a friend. He liked Derek out of his team and his patrol mate, and Blake a youngster who he had to think of himself when he was younger. He could give them some tips before it was too late and the school needed a new casanova. He would not be around anymore next year. He went sitting on a bench and looked out to people he would like to speak to or just look at.

Sapphire had been wandering around for a while now, bored out of her mind. Where was Onyx when she needed him? She sighed, already knowing the answer. He was probably off with Chrysander somewhere snogging. Ugh, she had never expected to actually miss having him hanging off her all the time. It was like he thought that now he had a boyfriend, he didn't need her anymore. It irked her and it irked her that she was irked by it. She just needed some company. She wondered into the courtyard, not really sure where she was going or what she was doing. Maybe she should just get her broom and head down to the pitch. She stuck her hands in her jacket pocket and blew a bubble in her gum, not really paying attention.

Liam looked out and noticed an familliar face. He had seen Sapphire a lot last year. And they spend a lot of time with training ofcourse. He liked to tease a bit sometimes. But deep down he had an feeling that the girl wanted more than a fling sometimes, but if that was the case he could easily say with an charming smile that he was not into that. But for now it was nice to flirt a bit and he did it with lots of girls. He reminded himself of what Leda had said to him at the quidditch win party. And he grinned for a moment. Would she actually curse him? He had to see for himself. Perhaps Leda was just jealous. Sometimes it was hard being so handsome and available. Liam thought to himself. Liam than smiled as Sapphire stood close to him, but not noticing him it seemed. '' Hey fellow beater. What are you dreaming about?... Me?'' He than asked with a grin.

Sapphire jumped a bit when she heard someone speak, turning to see Liam sitting nearby. She was silent a moment as she considered him, blowing a bubble in her gum. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She teased lightly, moving to sit with him. She didn't sit especially close to him, flipping her hair as she sat. She was bored, and Liam seemed like the perfect type for some temporary company. She didn't want to be too obvious about it, though. It was about time someone actually tried for her attention. "What brings you out here?" She asked, flashing him a coy smile.

Liam watched Sapphire sit next to him and he smiled for a moment. It was fun to see when he wasn't the only one flirting. Sapphire was just really a flirty person as well it seemed. And Liam just bited and he could not refuse ofcourse. '' I actually would. But I just know the answer already.'' He than said teasing back with his big smile. The question what brought him here was a good one, he didn't actually knew himself.
'' Don't know faith perhaps? Just needed some fresh air.'' He than answered. And looked at the people walking by.

Sapphire chuckled. "Well, you certainly are confident." She flipped her hair, turning to survey the courtyard. "This is a good spot for fresh air, I suppose," She recalled briefly how she had met Jake here years ago. She looked back at Liam. "I was thinking of heading to the pitch. Seeing as how you're here though," She bit her lip and dragged it through her teeth slowly, pretending to consider it. "I suppose I could hang out here a bit. If you need the company," She left her presence a choice, hoping the other beater knew how to take a hint and pay attention to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back