A Good Place To Think

Jenna rolled her eyes and said, "I know..that doesn't mean that he is one of my best friends." Jenna shrugged her shoulders as if she was blowing it off but really it hurt her, she didn't show it at all though. Jenna's eyes widened slightly at Toni's words then she said, "God Blondie! If you don't tell him the truth I'll tell him what I think I know, and I can guarantee he isn't going to like it. And if I don't or you don't he will find out some way, Karma sucks." Jenna found herself steaming mad at Toni for what ever she did.

Toni noticed that Jenna didn't seem affected by the comment though Toni thought that it had to hurt a bit. God Toni knew that Jenna was still crushing on Sam. It was obvious, at least in Toni's eyes. Though as Jenna's eyes widened Toni wanted to smile. Though she didn't for it was a serious matter that involved Toni herself.

"You said it wasn't any of your business" Toni said a smirk forming, though she was worried inside. Not willing to show that she was more than worried about Jenna telling Sam. "Plus you don't know anything for sure" Toni said knowing it was not the best comment. Toni just had to think of something. She wasn't going to let Jenna ruin everything for Toni.

"And if you don't then he won't find out. Because I'm not saying anything." Toni said not even thinking about karma. She really hadn't done anything too wrong. It was a kiss, that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back