A good place to relax

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason walked through the harbour alone. He was just walking around for something to do. He found that he had thought about his family too much and was now suffering the consequences. He walked not really knowing where he was going, not that it mattered at the moment. It seemed that his legs were moving involuntarily to his mind and he had no controll as to where they were going.

He looked up. It was quiet. It may have been good to think but it was slightly off outting. He sighed then made his way to a near by bench and sat himself down. He looked out over the dark waters as the clouds covered the moon and took away the little light that had once lit the harbour slightly. He bacame on edge wen he heard foot steps near him. He turned to see their source

Maya was freshly out of school, and had been busy ever since her mother had turned over the book of shadows. It wasn't entirely hers of course not, Gwen still owned the shop, but now for a few months it was Maya turn to finally run the shop for a while, as her mother took a well needed vacation. Gwen would still be above the shops, were both her and daughter reside, but Maya had been thinking of looking for a place in New Zealand. If she really wanted to get this other shop establish, she would have to find a way how, and having a place when she made her visit here made a lot sense. She was able to get a hold of Hadan Blake, a old friend of hers who to was done with school, Maya suggested to be roommates for a while. Maya was glad that he agree now she had to get a hold of Cullen, many thoughts and plans were swimming around her head.

Maya hope she didn't get to stressed out, and was glad her mother agree to watch the shop while she visit New Zealand again. She had been walking the harbour, a part she was getting very familiar with, when a bench had beckoned her for a little while. Sitting down, as she huddle inside the warmth of her jacket did Maya notice another individual sitting right next to her. "Hello, nice weather." she spoke meaning the opposite.

Jay looked over and saw a girl that had just sat next to him. She looked as if something was on her mind, tha made two of them. He smiled at her comment. " Indeed it is, its almost like a summers night." He chuckled slightly. He zipped his jacket all the way up the shivered. " Is it just me or is it a little too dark tonight, i no its a bit odd but i just think it is." He laughed then scratched his neck awkwardly. How embarrasing was that. He felt his face going red. " Wow i carnt believe i just said that, you must think i am so wierd."

"Not that crazy." she laughed along with the man, his chuckle becoming contagious. "I sort of agree its a little dark though." Maya looked above her eyelids the clouds that hover above them seemed a little off even for this weather. Maya felt her hair fall against her side cheeks, the dead hair swaying as it please. "I've always been friends with those a little off track." she chuckle again, her eyes resting ahead, becoming distracted a little.

Jay smiled croohedly. " I suppsoe that works in my favor slightly." He followed her gaze up to the sky which had been masked by dark heavy clouds. The wind had dropped. He frowned. " Theres a storm on its way soon. How fun." Jay loved thunder and lightning so diddnt mind when the storms hit.

“Well you know what they say about the rain...” Maya was said looking at the man, “Honestly what do they say about the rain?” she joked, her laughter echoing a little more than usual. It must be that time of month again, Maya though. For most girls their mood swings would be haywire than most, for hers it was different. Gwen had taught Maya to love her body, even at its worst, it was said to be your temple. Never abused or use it, love it from the inside out, sometimes I never get what you mean mom, she would always respond to her. One day you’ll get it sweety. “Dancing in the rain always fun to act out too.” She chuckle, her eyes settling above again.

Jason chuckled slightly at her. He was slightly stunned when it started to rain heavy strait away He looked up then back at the girl infront of him and smiled. " So how about that dance now then." He took her hand and twiled her around. He wasnt very good at dancing so this would surely be an entertainment thing for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back