OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Oak Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Well, this was going easier than Zerrin had thought it would. He knew the second name on his list too, and he only had to wonder down the hall. Luck was on his side, especially as he spotted his classmate right away. "Max, hey, wait up!" He called, jogging to catch the boy.

After his meal in the Great Hall was interrupted, Max decided to retreat to the common room to come up with a plan on how to thank his friends for the roses they had sent him. Before he could turn the corner to the entrance of the Gryffindor common room, however, his name was called out for a third time that day. ''Hey, what's crackin' Zerrin?'' He asked, turning to meet the boy fully.

Zerrin smiled and held up a yellow rose. "I've got a flower for you," He offered easily, holding it out with the note attached.

You're a cool goose.

Anisha

As Max figured, Zerrin called for him to deliver him another rose. His third one of the day. He thanked his classmate when he was handed a yellow rose along with a note and eagerly ran his eyes over the written words. He chuckled at the words, finding the play on his surname pretty funny for once. ''Thank you,'' Max said with a bright smile as he looked back up at Zerrin. Not wanting to come off as rude, he then asked, ''Have you been enjoying handing out roses?''

Zerrin chuckled softly. "Oh, for sure, it's been a lot of fun." He offered easily. "Have you gotten many roses?" He asked.

Max smiled when Zerrin answered his question positively, happy to hear that his classmate was having fun with it. ''This is my third one,'' he said, glancing down at the yellow rose in his hand. ''Did you get any yourself?''

Zerrin smiled. "I've gotten a few so far," He offered easily. "Any plans for the dance?" He asked, mostly just making conversation at that point. It never hurt to know his classmates a bit better, right?

Max shook his head and grimaced when asked about the dance. ''Ew, no, that's for older students,'' he answered. Who in their right mind would want to go to a dance mostly attended by couples? Whether that was truly the case didn't matter to Max, it was the image of couples kissing and clinging to each other that put him off. ''Are you going?"

Zerrin laughed lightly. "I am, my brother is most likely going to be there so I'm going to go find him. It's his first year and he's still curious about everything. Besides, they have awesome snacks at these things," He confided with an easy grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back