A glimpse of the future

Alyss Summers

OOC First Name
Mel aka Melissa
Alyss couldn't help but smirk from where she stood in the centre of Bleak Street. It had been two years since she graduated from Hogwarts, and she was a Death Eater, as well as working with the Silverbacks now in bringing Luthor up to be a great Dark Lord and get rid of all those who didn't deserve to belong in this world. That was what she loved about her job, she could torture and kill all she wanted, and as long as she didn't reveal that it was her, people assumed it was the Dark Presence that roamed Bleak Street, and the Silverbacks let her if she kept quiet that it was her.

The girl who at Hogwarts had been unsure about what she wanted with her life, and whether she was going to end up being on the good side or on the evil side was gone. She knew now exactly what she was going to do, and was proud of it. She stood straight, accepting her veela powers, which she had learnt to love and use when she lured men in, and then broke their hearts. Doing this had made her feel stronger. She hadn't talked to her so called "friends" from Hogwarts for a long time, feeling that she had outgrown them. She hadn't even talked to Koboshi for a long while either, thinking she had outgrown her.

Alyss knew that there were many rumours about her, as she didn't talk to anyone from Hogwarts. She only hung out with the Silverbacks, Leah Winters, Leah Blade and Eden Koshiba. There were whispers as she walked through the wizarding world, and the way she held herself. People who had gone to Hogwarts wondered what had made her change, and in truth it was the fact that she had lost her weakness of being unconfident and unsure. She was nineteen now, and no one, especially not her filthy muggle mother could tell her what to do.

xIn case you couldn't tell, this was in the Year 17, two years after Alyss had graduated, so she's ninteen, so your character would be six years older as well. She's also a Death Eater, so feel free to join.

Brock, who on this very day had opened his Snake Emporium store was generally happy.

He was 28 years old and loving it. His store had been a sucess and his personal life was working great for him

He grinned as he turned the corner and saw her. He knew her face from somewhere, A deatheater perhaps? Maybe somebody in the

shops? thats it! He smiled as he remebered her from the DE meetings.
He knew he had to be nice and atleast wave, so he did. Brock waved

at her hoping she would remeber who he was. Holding the Milk Snake still around his neck he walked over to say hello to her.​

It had been only a year now since Koboshi had Graduated from Hogwarts. She has been training to be a Death Eater since seventh year and was not yet a fully fledged one. Not that this worried her of course. Being only eighteen, she still had along way to go, which she was sure, would not take all that long really. Since sixth year she had been on her own, having been abandoned by her parents who had not agreed with her nasty ways. Then when she had agreed to become a Death Eater, her parents had been sure to get her out of their lives for good. This meaning they no longer had an heir. So of course they turned to Keitaro to pick up the slack. It was only now after a year of vigorous training did Koboshi no longer care about her family. She didn't need them anymore anyway. She didn't need Alyss or her cousins or Hayley anymore.

It was only now though that she realized this fact. For years she had been so attached to her cousins, it was like they were siblings. As she walked up Bleak Street she noticed a blonde figure that reminded her of someone she used to look up to. Alyss Summers. She had been Koboshi's mentor and role model for so long. Then to have her up and leave and not contact her had thrown Koboshi off balance. She stalked up to her and glared at her back. "Alyss, so finally we meet again" She called in a soft whisper. Standing only inches from Alyss meant that the girl would easily hear her threatening tone.

Alyss nodded cordially at the man that was walking towards her. She couldn't exactly remember his name, but as he got closer to her and held the Milk Snake, she remembered him. 'Hello Bro-' She began, when she heard a familiar voice from behind her. She pulled her wand from her holster, and turned around slowly. She knew that it couldn't truly be Koboshi as she had heard that Koboshi had been murdered as soon as she graduated from Hogwarts by the Aurors because she was caught by them and refused to go to Azkaban. She pointed her wand at the person in front of her. It could be Eden, Leah Winters, Leah Blade, Lolita, Luthor or even Luxen trying to trick her and make her show a weakness and she refused to show them any form of weakness. Just because she was the youngest protector, didn't mean she was weak. She heard the threat in the fake Koboshi's face, and she glared. 'I know you're not really Koboshi.' She hissed. 'The real Koboshi was murdered as soon as she graduated from Hogwarts.'

She couldn't believe that the Silverbacks would stoop so low to test her this way, but it was true that Koboshi was her only weakness ever since she met her in Alyss' second year at Hogwarts and had become Koboshi's mentor, and they knew that. The girls had become the best of friends, even though Alyss hadn't really believed in friends at the time, and she was proved right when she received news that Koboshi had been murdered. Fate had proven to her that it was a weakness to have friends, and she didn't have any friends anymore, just acquaintances, and to be honest, she didn't care about them.

Then one day when she was travelling in Bleak street, she met Luthor, and then the rest of the Silverbacks and the other protectors, they had spied on her ever since and had found out everything about her so that if she ever thought of getting away and not doing what they want, they had a way of threatening her to stay, especially after the tasks they have made her do, if she was ever caught then she would be instantly carted away to Azkaban, and it was the same with the other protectors and they all knew it.

'So why don't you drop the act?' She finished, her glare never leaving the fake Koboshi's face, desperate to see that it was an act, and that she had proven herself to be stronger than the Silverbacks had originally thought. If it was the real Koboshi... No. She couldn't allow herself to think that she had left her best friend than if Koboshi wasn't dead. No. She had seen the body, and she wouldn't allow anyone to tell her otherwise. It hurt her to say it, and to know it, but Koboshi was dead, and nothing could change her. Nothing could bring back the dead.

Koboshi was shocked by the response she was greeted with. What did Alyss mean when she sais she wasn't real. "How can I not be real... you know me, and you left me" She said in slight anger. It was held back however due to he training. And the fact that Alyss's response was that she was infact dead made Koboshi stop in her tracks. She couldn't be dead if she was standing here. It wasn't right, someone had obviously fed her false information. "Alyss, who told you I was dead?" She asked as she approached the blonde, her wand also drawn. If this turned into a battle she had to be ready. Though she was already sure that Alyss would win, but she would be able to hold her off for a time atleast.

She approached her slowly before she stopped. "If you don't believe me... ask me a question only I would know" She said as she tightened her grip around her wand so as to be sure she would be ready.

OOCOut of Character:
Bleh sorry for the length :tut:

Brock had no idea what was going on.

"Whats the problem here?"

He blinked his eyes for a few seconds before walking in-between the two.

This is all too confusing, If only I could read thoughts

He gripped his wand in his pocket of the cloak and waited his hand there incase anything were

to break loose. "Now, Whats happening here?"

Alyss glared at Brock, her voice deadly. 'I suggest you move Brock,' She hissed. 'Before this imposter kills you to get to me.' She took a step to the side and glared at the girl in front of her who claimed to be Koboshi. 'It's impossible,' She hissed. 'I saw yo-her body.' She stopped herself from saying the word 'your', her mind telling her that it couldn't be Koboshi. This was an imposter. She straightened her wand and pointed it at the girl in front of her. 'If you're the real Koboshi, which I doubt,' She said, sarcasm filling every word she spoke, 'then tell me what the first thing I said to you when we first met was.' She paused and then added as an afterthought. 'Exactly what I said to you. Exact words. And if you're the slightest bit wrong, I have the right to kill you.' Her brown eyes glinted at her as she smirked. There was no way that this was Koboshi and then she would have the right to kill the imposter, unless it was one of the Silverbacks of course, unfortunately. It would have served them right for making her have this hesitation.

She didn't even glance at Brock again when he asked what was going on. 'Just a little mishap.' She answered smoothly. 'Someone I know who's dead has apparently come back to life, isn't it a miracle?' She rolled her eyes at the end of her rhetoric question and continued glaring at the brunette. 'Just because I may be a blonde, doesn't mean I'm stupid.' She sneered. 'I do know about Polyjuice Potion you know.' It was true, Alyss had gotten the highest out of her year in Potions and came second out of her seventh year at Hogwarts. It infuriated her that a mud-blood had beaten her though. 'I noticed you haven't answered my question yet...' She drawled, her wand still leveled on the imposter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back