Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Redwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Writing down the name of the next one, Beau Chamberlin wondered over to the Ravenclaw table, and raised his sign that said JOSHUA TOUBIA to catch the attention of the older Ravenclaw, while shouting hey to get everyone’s attention. After all, he had a delivery to get to!

"Ah, yes?" The older Ravenclaw waves at the younger boy. He questions silently the boy's use of a sign. Roses weren't a big deal to Joshua, he wasn't in much of a rush to start collecting them.

Beau smiled a bit when a guy approached him, assuming that this would be the one he was looking for. Of course he was, Beau recognized him. He held out the red rose and a note, before heading out since he had others to deliver.
Josh

I'm sorry for ditching you at the ball. I panicked. Being with someone on a date was a first for me. I hope you forgive me.

Yvette

Joshua thanked the boy as he went off to make more deliveries. The older Ravenclaw set the red rose down and unfolded the note he was given. He read the note, his heart dropped from the words written on a simple piece of paper. Feeling dejected, mixed with other emotions he couldn't begin to accept Yvette's apology. His fist close around the note, bunching the paper into a ball. Joshua simply toss her apology to the nearest trash bin. He himself felt sorry for having to do this. It just wasn't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back