a giant werewolf saw the divination professor and a couple of rebels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chayton Ateara

10'6" Part giant Chante’s dad. <3 Madlyn. Mechanic
OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Madlyn
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragons Whisker
Okay so i think that it is abut time i posted one of these. I know i have promised people plots and if i have please remind me by PM (I am most likely to see it via briars account) or reply here.
I am going to offer all of my characters for plots. so here goes (in no particular order)

PINK-BANNER.jpg

Alyce Brown
Alyce is 20 years old and has recently moved to new zealand, after graduating dermstrang three years ago and traveling. when she needs the money she will take a few weeks casual work as a waitress, barmaid or anything else that is going. she is brash and bold. and enjoys a party.
I am looking for anything for her. friends of any gender, one night stands of any gender, and maybe a slightly more permanent girlfriend though it is unlikely to be a quick meet and date, and she would have to put up with Alyces promiscuity.

1265636863012-amylee.jpg

Professor Elvera Le Fey
At the moment elvera is seriously depressed and in a stuporous state. this was triggered by the fact that she has found out she is unable to have children. she almost never moves out of her office and her mother or one of the house elves has to spend half an hour each day to try and even get her to eat. in fact she sits on the window seat dat and night and only moves for the odd toilet trip.
what elvera needs. Friends, obviously this is limited to people in the castle but it could be student or staff anyone who would miss her and maybe come and see where she is and try and get her to return to "life". I know that this may be a hard RP but I can always add morgan if needed to make things a little easyer and give a some interaction.

ilmC9.jpg

professor Morgan Le Fey
Morgan is the owner of the inner eye. mother to anyone who needs a mother either just for a few minutes or for life. as well as running her shop and caring for her youngest adopted daughter Netty (the other two are at school, and her real daughters have graduated) she is also caring for Elvera and taking over her classes over her absence.
I am not looking for anything particular for her, but if you have any ides I will be more than happy to have a listen to them.

juno-temple-slice.jpg

Briar Rowan
I am sure everyone has seen briar around the place. she graduated from gryffindor at HNZ last year as head girl. since then she has taken up two jobs, working werewolf support services and chaser for the macaws. she also lives in two places her boyfriends apartment in london and her property in Wagga wagga australia. she is a hotheaded kind of girl who hardly ever stops to think unless it is coming up to a full moon when she gets tired and a little more thoughtful. friends and enemies will be good for her though she is all set in the love department ( :wub: brick)

Tyson_Houseman_as_Quil_by_xXPixiexPrincessXx.jpg

Chayton Ateara
Chay is the quietest friendliest giant you are ever likely to meet. he transferred to HNZ this year for his seventh year and is in hufflepuff house. he is quite shy as at his last school he was bullied for his hight though now he is starting to come out of his shell and be a little more open this is mainly due to his friends and current/soon to be girlfriend who he is crazy about. although he is wizard born his farther was muggleborn and he spent a lot of time with his grandparents when he was little and subsequently loves muggle things especially mechanics. he spends most of his holidays fixing up cars or other broken machines o the reservation where he lives. his latest project a jeep is now finished.
what he needs: friends, any age any house. and bullies, if you have anyone who is up for a little giant bullying then let me know and it should be fun.

caitlin-stasey-as-ellie.jpg

Myuna Kickett
Myuna is home schooled in magic. she is 15 years old and comes from Margaret river in wester australia though she is now living in perth with her grandmother so she can attend a private all girls school that she hates. she is part Aboriginal australian and this is why she hasn't attended a school yet for magic because her dad doesn't want her to leave "her country" though her mum is convincing him that it is better and hopefully next year she will transfer to fifth year at HNZ. she loves surfing and is a bit of a rebel. she is on the school basketball team and is a good player and this is her favourite thing about school other than that she would most likely wag more than she does.

afshan-azad-elszokott-a-csaladi-terror-elol-12220128.jpg

Tara Sitara.
A hufflepuff sixth year. she is very nice and will do anything for a friend or anyone for that matter. she is usually found drawing or painting in the grounds or practising cooking in the kitchen. a year and a bit ago she got out of an arranged engagement and since has been trying to work out what she should do when she graduates. she decide she would like to open a cafe/diner and hence she is practicing cooking whenever she can.
i am up for anything for her, friends, enemies, love. take your pick though enemies would most likely be one sided as she is do nice to ever hate anyone. and has in the past basically sacrificed her future for someone who disliked her (lilith).
just a fair warning though. I have lost touch with my inner tara and it may take me some time to get replies up for her, they may not be good and potentially plots may drop out if my muse goes.

other characters I could offer up though am bored of typing this and are not really big ones are Praneil Patil and Aspen. if you want to RP with these just suggest something but they are my less active characters.

MIA!
We should RP Nettie and Morgan again because of cuteness and stuff! ^_^
Also I could offer Elodie Kesslar as a potential girlfriend for Alyce. Elodie is bisexual she has a hard outer shell and sometimes finds it hard to open herself up to other people. She is a tad sarcastic and really doesn't care about what other people think of her. You can find out more about her by reading her bio here.

~ Melissa.

Melissa :)
Netty and Morgan would be cute. I often mention her in Morgan's rp as Morgan took her in so another actual rp would be good.
Elodie and alyce would be good. I have an open one on the medley if you want to reply there if no one else has replied or if you ink someone else would be better then either me or you can start a new one. We should try them together to see how good they work before we say for sure how they will go but it's a good idea.
Mia

Awesome. If you want me to start just shout up. Maybe they can be making cakes or something at home (it doesn't have to be). There is no rush just let me know either way when you are ready.
And why do you think of the one with alyce. Stick with that or start a new one?

bump
Also I have Leigh West here who i have just recently acquired. If anyone has any suggestions for her then let me know.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back