A gander in the Gardens

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Mike and Keira, walked down to the Gardens, and sat on the benches. Mike unbuttoned his top button, and loosend his tie. God it was boiling in the Great Hall. The cold winter air, cooled Mike down, he looked at keira.

Kiera breathed in the nice fresh air. It was an extremely pleasent evening outside. She sat down with Mike on a bench. She looked at him and saw he had loosened his shirt and tie. "Were you hot?" she asked with an amused expression.

Mike grinned when saying, "Yes I was hot, and I am now" he said with a wink and a grin.

Mike grinned, "So have you had a nice night?" Mike asked her.

Mike beamed, "Im glad, you decided to come to the ball" Mike said, "Otherwise I would have been on my own" he said. "Zuka would have eventually danced with Andrew, like she did" Mike said

"Nope, she went away with Andrew after ther dance, ad I dont see a reason for her to be mad at you?" Mike said, "If she were to be mad at anyone it should be me, I asked you to dance with me" Mike added.

"To be honest, I dont know, I probably would have asked you to dance eventually"Mike said smiling.

"Do you remeber at the Lakefront, and I said if you ddnt have a date, then I would dance with you?" He asked. "Well it looked like you didn't have a date so, I danced with you" Mike said.

"No probs" Mike said with a sly wink. "I never break my promises" Mike said honestly.

Mike grined, but unfortuntely, a bit gormfully. "So should we retire to the common room soon?" Mike asked,

"Hmm" Mike said, trying to think what to do next. "Do you have any ideas" Mike said

Kiera looked down at her dress. It sure limited her options. She didnt want to ruin it. "Hmm what if we went and had hot chocolate in the common room? That way I could change too." she suggested.

Yeah, Ok Ill meet you up there, Il go and "borrow" a few butterbeers, from the kitchen, if you prefer?" he asked.

"Shall we go then?" asked Mike, holding his hand out.

((I will start an rp in the common room))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back