Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
"So, you drag me here to make a point about the guy that looks just a tad bit like me. I just want to repeat that because Caelan this is ridiculous." They were outside an inn in New Zealand, thankfully it was almost Spring and the snow were melting from the afternoon sun. Teagan had just started getting the hang of apparition and this was her first long transport since she got her license for it. Fortunately no one got split or died while she was doing it, everything was intact. "Didn't you know that at least four people looks exactly like you? Maybe this is one of those scenarios." Teagan didn't want to believe it, she didn't even want to see this guy. And yet, she was dragged here by her cousin who she thought wanted a ride in Leeds to watch a football game. She was totally wrong about it. "I'm knocking because I didn't waste my time for something stupid." The blonde Ravenclaw was stomping toward the front door, she tried the knob, it was locked. "Okay, who the heck locks a door when it's an establishment?" Teagan tried knocking but no one seems to know how to run a business. She was on her last nerve when they heard giggling and the words 'Pass' and 'Intercept'.

The back of the inn has a vast backyard, there were two people playing what it seems to look like a rugby game. One on one. Teagan had watched too many rugby games both live and on TV. Sometimes she has to represent her dad for opening ceremonies. She enjoys the game and maybe she can play it as well. "You know what's more fun?" She walked toward the two individual with a smile. "More players should play." Teagan was putting a rather good poker face. But inside, she was screaming.

He finally convince Teagan to take a look of what he thought was a coincidence. That he was being played but it seems it was true. Caelan had gathered enough proof of his hunch. Although she was arguing with him and still after landing outside the familiar in, Teagan was curious about it. "Wait till you see him. Your jaw will dropped like mine did." He commented about the first time he and Reagan meet, he had no clue. But Caelan didn't understand how it happened, he found someone important to his cousin and yet, his cousin seems eager to get out of there. Was she afraid to meet Reagan? Does she know? Caelan was about to know when they landed behind the establishment slash home to the Wolf family.

The boy heard Teagan's greeting to the two Wolf siblings. Confused. Caelan didn't know she plays rugby of all sports a lady shouldn't be playing. "Teigs. Are you sure you want to play this game?" He asked his cousin concern. He didn't want the future Marchioness die with a hemorrhage in the brain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back