A Game in the park with a friend

Shiloh Denton

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Excitment, Curiousity. These were the two emotions playing through Shiloh's mind as she rode down to the park. She had heard from the Hogwarts students that it was a beutiful little park, and they had indeed been correct. Her first lessons had been very good and she really enjoyed them. Though she could definately wait until they continued. Even though she was enjoying them, Grace had been pushing her to study and it had been killing her sense of adventure and of Fun. It was like she had to get the best grades in class. Even though she wouldn't mind doing so, but she still liked to have a little adventure. It was in her nature after all to be adventurous. Both she and Karah had been when they were together in London. Every time they went somewhere they would always explore. It took a minute, but Shiloh realised that over the course of her time in Hogwarts, she had began thinking less and less about her sister. For a moment she felt guilty. But eventually she realised that it was normal for her to begin to think less about Karah. She didn't see her as often anymore. It was normal.

She rode the rest of the way to the park, and set her bike against the fence, before sitting on te ground with her sketchpad and a lead pencil. She wanted to draw everywhere she went so that when the term was over, she could show Karah everything.

Grace walked into the park, there were trees and plants everywhere, she had been invited here by her friend Shiloh, apparently Grace had been pushing her too hard in work so she needed a break, in Grace’s opinion she was slacking, but she did not mind too much, everyone needed a holiday someday, with her Violin case in her hands at the front of her as she walked, she looked around the park.

There, on the ground with a bicycle by her side sat Shiloh, it looked as if she were sketching everything, shaking her head Grace walked up to her friend and study buddy. “What are you doing on the ground silly?” She questioned, shaking her head again. “There is a far better view on the bench, besides that is way its there no?” Grace giggled slightly, she was loosening up but she would not let Shiloh know that. “Im just kidding little one, do not be scared.” Grace added in a scary tone, she did this in French to see Shiloh’s face when she thought Grace was scolding her, but she was playing with her.

Shiloh looked up as she heard her friend approach. She smiled at her and shook her head. She really rather liked being on the ground. It gave her the view that she wanted, and that view was to be looking up at the park, as opposed to being above it. It gave the sketch a nice childish look to it. “I like looking up at the park, as opposed to down on it, I feel that it gives the sketch a rather childish look to it, as opposed to a rather irregular sort of solitary one.” She knew Grace had been going to ask that question. She always asked those types of questions, it was like that was all she knew how to ask.

Then Grace said something to her in French, and it had sounded kind of scary. Had Grace been scolding her? She wouldn’t have... would she... she had no say in what Shiloh did. Shiloh looked at her puzzled. “Did you just scold me grace? That was not very nice of you at all” She told her, looking her friend in the eye.

It was Tara's first Brightstone weekend. She headed out of the castle and across the grounds before she went out of the gates and down the road to the village. she had been asked by the friend to meet her in the park. on her side was a bag containing her sketch book, pencils, and some food as she didn't have much money to buy anything there. she entered the park and wondered over to where Shiloh sat with another friend. "hello." she said to Shiloh. "Hi, Im Tara she said to her friend, who was possibly the one shiloh talked about by the lake. she looked at the flowers near by and took a seat on the bench and started sketching the iris.

Shiloh looked around as she heard a voice. She was glad to see Tara, the girl she had met by the lake, standing in front of her. She smiled and waved to her. “Tara, you are here, awesome.” She said as she looked back at Grace. “Now Gracie dear. Please tell me what you said in French?” She asked as she tapped her foot. She hoped that Grace hadn’t been scolding her, as that would not be fun at all. She was glad that Tara was here. She smiled over at her. “Oh Tara, how beautiful” She cooed as she looked over her shoulder. The picture of the Iris not finished yet of course, was already looking stunning. She knew it was going to be marvellous.

Tara looked up as Shiloh started talking to her, "Thank you, Its not done yet she said, and she looked at Shilohs "I love yours the effect makes it so vivid and full of wonder. she nodded at the other girl, and whispered "Is that grace you were telling me about, the one who works a lot she seemed nice. "how are you enjoying hogwarts here" she asked hoping the girl was as nice as she looked, but she trusted shilohs judgement.

Grace was feeling a little awkward, this new addition was quite surprising and old feelings of worry came up to her mind, she was shy at heart being alone most of her life and all, but she was determent to pass that fact and put on a charming smile for the girl. “Hello Tara, I am Grace Raven.” She said with a nod, she did not appreciate handshakes. “Shiloh, dear.” She said in a serious tone. “My name is Grace not Gracie, my parents named me Grace so I would be called Grace if they wanted to call me Gracie It would have been on my birth certificate.” Grace explained. “But what I said was not an insult at all, “Im just kidding little one, do not be scared, Is what I said, silly, I was pulling your leg.” Grace explained again with a small smile on her face.

When Shiloh exclaimed about the girls drawing it took Grace by surprise and made her jump slightly at the suddenly activity, she looked at the girls drawing, it was very good she had some talent but something in Grace told her that the girl needed lessons, and with these lessons she could become very good. “I think you need more lessons.” Grace commented, she did not mean to be rude but the girl may have taken it that way, sometimes Grace seemed very rude but she never went out of her way to do so. “With some lessons you could become excellent if you wish to succeed in the Art career that is.” She added, when the girl asked Grace about how Hogwarts Grace smiled. “I like it there, even though there are so many people, and some can be quite nosey, I still like it though I do miss my garden.” She added, her smile faulted a little at the thought of her home and Nanny. "So what are we going to do?" Grace asked, her accents were starting to come out as she was very relaxed, she sounded strange and she knew it, an Italian/French/English accent sounded very sweet but could confuse some.

Tara listened as Shiloh and grace carried on her conversation from earlier, she didn't quite get it but she realized that grace was against nicknames. however gracie came and look over her shoulder. she was right, she wasn't perfect but she still had time to practice. "I don't know if i want lessons, i like art as my way of escaping, i do it for me, not for anyone else. she said smiling however Graces remark gave her a funny feeling in her chest. she was just about to move away and draw something else, however she heard grace ask what they were going to do. "I dont know, shiloh invited me, what do you have planed she asked shiloh.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry it sucks i but i guess i thought i should reply

OOCOut of Character:
sorry i didn't realize i was on the wrong account but it is still Tara, not Briar

Shiloh smiled at the two of them. She had planned some things to do and was quite happy to reveal her plans to them. She smiled. "You guys, I have been able to get tickets to the stage show Wicked. Would you like to join me... It starts in half an hour at the theatre down the road. I would really like for the two of you to accompany me. Tara I'm not sure if you've ever seen a play, let alone musical, but Grace and I have and we can vouch for them" She said smiling.

OOCOut of Character:
Its ok, ive don it before too Lol :p

Tara Smiled as Shiloh said that she had gotten tickets to see a stage show, it sounded exiting. "your right, i haven't seen a proper stage show, i have seen local plays and concerts, but nothing professional. but it sounds amazing, thank you she said smiling, she didn't know that Vouch meant, but it seemed good. and she had heard musicals were really entertaining. "what's it about? she asked wondering what the musical was like, even if she didn't like it the effects would be much better in the magical world.

Grace smiled at Shiloh’s plans, she loved musicals and plays they were interesting and fun, even though she had already seen Wicked it was one of her favourites, when Tara asked what it was about Grace felt it her duty to inform her all about the play. “Well it is mainly about these two girls who are worlds apart but wind up being best friends, one later becomes the witch of the west though not by choice and the other girl is the complete opposite, they are forced apart and barely see one another, so when rumours arise that the witch of the west is wicked the other girl tries to defend her, but soon she starts thinking the same, that is mainly the story, I believe the moral to the story is to never believe rumours before your friends, no matter how far apart you are.” Grace explained. “My parents wrote a review about it, so I know what Im talking about, do not fear.”

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry its just it takes a million years to log out of one character at the moment :glare: but it still is Grace dont mind the fact that its Speed :p

Shiloh smiled at the two of them and was thankful when Grace explained Wicked to Tara. “Yeah, thats it, so we should leave, its starts in half an hour” She told them as she picked up all her things and packed them into her bike. “If you want we can just walk there, it isn’t far, about a fifteen minute walk” She said smiling. She hoped that they wouldn’t mind walking, coz she really didn’t know what other way they would get there.

OOCOut of Character:
I know its crap... and yes I know I posted as Cam, sorry, my internet is too slow :(

OOCOut of Character:
sorry that it took ages i have had a busy week

Tara smiled at the others "that sounds very good, but somewhat familiar. she said in reference to the fact that she had to leave some of her friends behind. tara looked around trying to find somewhere to put her supplies but knowing that nowhere should appear no matter how much she wanted one to. "do you think i can take these with me, or s there anywhere i can put them." she said gesturing towards the book and pencils.

shiloh smiled at tara and shrugged.
"oh don't worry they like have these
locker things there that you can rent
to put your stuff in."
she told them as
she got on her bike. she guestured
to the way the theater was and smiled.
"meet you guys there?" she asked as
she started to head toward the theater.
she was really very keen to get there.
she didn't want to miss the show at all
not even two seconds of it. it really was
a very good show.​
<i>
</i>
OOCOut of Character:
Oh geebus, sorry about the length :tut:

Grace smiled, it was a overly used storyline, but that did not mean the show was bad, Grace watched as Tara looked around and smiled at her question, she was responsible. “If you wish it so you can put them in my case.” Grace said, she gestured to her Violin case, it may be small but it was quite big inside, but Grace nodded at Shiloh’s answer as well, though Grace would never do that, she did not care how safe they made it sound lockers and other things were hack-able, Grace felt much better holding her case to her lap then leaving it in a vault of locker, that way she could watch it 24/7, her Violin case and all of its contains were very important to her. “Yes it is fine, Tara and I will walk.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back