Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella was finished her duties and she got a little better grades and she was walked to Hogwarts garden and she looked there some flower and she take her hand and smell the flower it seemed nice smell. She got free time for herself.

@Nathaniel Traynor

Nate knew that there were only a few places where he could actually find Bella, it was Greenhouse or Garden and after asking people for where Bella was, he finally found out that she was in Gardens. "Hey, sweetheart," he smiled at her softly. "I would have brought you flowers but I think you'd prefer them staying alive," he joked and handed her Skittles, remembering how much Bella liked it.

"I am not that mad and don't worry. You are safe" Bella joked with smile and he was called sweatheart? He was try hard to know heart and he was try kiss her but she was not ready for that.

@Nathaniel Traynor

"Well, there are no reasons to be mad at me, is there?" Nate lightly chuckled and handed her the skittled again. "So, what are we doing? Wanna go for a walk? It's getting warmer, isn't it?"

''No, but you are cute'' She smiled Nate with warm smile. ''Thanky'' Bella kissed his cheek for skittles. How he know that was her favorit food? ''I would love to go for walk.'' She smiled. Bella was still think that they both was more like friends not dating but then we will see.

@Nathaniel Traynor

"Not as cute as you tho," Nate winked at her, and when she kissed his cheek, he lightly turned around as he was going for lips but then decided against it and pressed a light kiss on her nose, jokingly. He just knew it because last time she had told him about Parker and he talked with him. "Amazing, so tell me, how are you? Anything new?"

Bella blushed when he kissed her nose. It was her first time and she didn't know if that feel right. " I am doing grate. I got back good grades and greenhouse is doing fine. How are you?" She asked.

@Nathaniel Traynor

Nate didn't even bother to think whether he felt like they were meant to be. He already knew the answer. "Oh, so my little nerd is still an adorable nerd?" he lightly chuckled while they were walking. "Ugh, nothing new, honestly. Everything is all the same,"

''I am good looking nerd, but i wanted try be a prefect.'' She joked. ''Realy?I am sorry for last time, i didn't gave you a kiss to lips, i was scared'' She apologized to him.

@Nathaniel Traynor

"A prefect? Well, it would suit you," Nate smiled at her and then just shook his head when she went on to apologize. "Don't think about it, it's fine, or if you're really sorry, we can do it now," he simply joked and put his arm around Bella's shoulders. "We are going to the Yule Ball together, right?" Well, he wanted Jordie to see them together, however, now he just wanted to have fun with Bella.

''You realy think?'' She smiled and then she chuckled when he says that they can try do a real kiss and with Nate? She feel that she was woried more right now like the first time feeding mandracake. ''Well, we can try. I never do that.'' She told him and she was know that boys was more like friends not dating man. ''Of course.'' She smiled.

@Nathaniel Traynor

"Of course I do," Nate assured her. And when she agreed to try a real kiss he stood in front of her, leaning down as he was way taller than she was. "Don't worry, it's fine," he quietly whispered her before taking her by her jaw and leaned in, closing the distance between them, kissing her carefully. "Well, it wasn't so bad, right?" He asked with a light smile, a bit leaning against her forehead to make it more memorable.

Elizabella was take a little deep breath but first kiss was nice and it was a good feeling. She was hoping that she was doing fine. ''It was realy good, i hope i was doing right.'' She smiled and walked. It was her first time here and she needed tell Parker.

@Nathaniel Traynor

Last edited:
Nate let out a light chuckle, he had won. "Of course, you did everything right. There was no way you could mess anything up," he encouragly smiled at her, happy that now he surely knew that she was into him. "I was considering.. uh, would you wanna be my like girlfriend?" he awkwardly put one of his arms behind his head, he wasn't feeling awkward, he just had to seem awkward to make it all more realistic, right? He was just trying to convince himself that she was cute and smart, it was enough. "If it's too fast, that's alright, I understand"

Bella was relif if she did right but she was not sure if she was ready be his gilfriend. If happened so fast and she loved more plants and she was with friends with boys not dating. It was his fault that he was charming. ''Uh, am, i not sure realy, but we can try slowly?'' Bella take deep breath and she didn't know what else to say him.

Nate smiled sweetly. "Of course, a couple, slowly. Got it, we don't have to move fastly anyway," he gave a nod and smiled proudly. Good, now she was his.

She was glad that he agreed with her words. She was fighting with herself and hoped she needed a little more time with Nate. She walked without saying a word.

@Nathaniel Traynor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back