OOC First Name
Janna
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Yew wood with a unicorn hair core, 11 ¼" and slightly springy flexibility
Ben had spent most of his vacation at home reading books or learning to play the piano. As the young boy had not had the chance to go out to do group activities because he had not made too many friends this year through Alice that's why he had invited the girl to him pay a visit so that they can see each other outside the school setting.The afternoon was cloudy but the gentle wind which made the leaves of the trees move added a little warmth to the weather, so Ben sat in the garden to paint. Painting was one of his passions, he had been doing it since he was little, his parents encouraged him a lot, especially his father.The smell of cakes that came out of the kitchen window made the atmosphere even more pleasant, it was her mother who had insisted on cooking, she always wanted to make a good impression.

Alice spent time with family and time here with friends, so the invitation from Ben was a big surprise that she wanted to write at the beginning that she would not be able to come, but wrote that she would. For her, the boy had become a close friend to spend time with. She was very excited about everything that could not find peace for a moment. Taisoties she ran through the house as a small arrow in the closet trying to find what to wear. The day was a little cloudy. It was raining a moment ago when he had just arrived at Ben's door and knocked on his door. Alice held in one hand both flowers for her friend's mom and a small gift for Benjamin.

"I’m coming," shouted Zoe, taking the cake out of the oven and taking off the gloves. She passed her head through the crack in the garden "Ben go in the living room your friend is coming and besides it starts to rain". She then ran to the door of the entrance, having already a big smile before she even opened the door. When she did it a young girl stood as expected at the door " Hello, you must be Alice,nice to meet you but quickly go inside or you're gonna catch a cold " said she kindly opening the door wider.

Alice heard someone approaching the door and also a woman's voice. Then the door opened the girl saw a woman who was definitely Ben's mother and also Alice smiled at her. '' Hello, yes, I'm Alice. I'm glad to meet you too. '' she said, then went inside. '' These flowers for you. '' Alice handed Ben's mother flowers bouquets with roses, irises and lilies. Then she placed a friend's gift on the floor to undress.

"Oh thank you that's very nice" she said taking the flowers from Alice's hands before adding "I'm going to go put them in the water and cut the cake but you can go and sit down in the living room ,Ben wait for you. Also make yourself at home "she pointed in the direction of the living room to the young girl before turning around towards the kitchen. She took out a vase from under the sink before filling it halfway with water and placing the pretty bouquet inside before turning to her second thing to do. She had made two cakes, one chocolate and one strawberry, in case one of them did not please their visitor. Zoe started to cut them neatly hoping they would be as good as they looked, she could have made them with good old wand movements but she loved making them with her own hands.

'' Thank.'' Alice said when she heard that her Ben is waiting for a girl from the heart glad, she was followed by a friend's mother to the living room. '' Hey, Ben. '' she greeted her friend with a smile that she really wanted to hug her, but instead sat down next to him at the table. '' Oh, this is for you. '' flashed cheeks blush when Alice handed Ben a gift.

Ben had gone inside as soon as his mother had told him that his friend was there, he had also brought in his painting things so that the rain wouldn't ruin his work. He had washed his hands quickly before heading into the living room, the young boy sat down at the same time Alice came in. "Hey, Alice, it's good to see you" he said with a shy smile. When she sat down next to him he noticed that she was holding something which she handed him a few seconds later For-for me?” Ben was surprised no one used to give him gifts in outside of the holidays. "I wonder what it is" he thought as he took the gift in his hands before starting to unpack it.

Alice tried to feel calm, though a little worried. She thought for a long time what to give to a friend, but only one thing would suit him. '' It's a book I hope that you will enjoy. '' She said, a smile Ben. "Hopefully you don't have one." Alice watched as she opened the paper in which the book was wrapped.

When he saw the book Ben's face lit up, "No way! How did you get it so early? That book just came out." He said before reaching out with outstretched arms to Alice for a hug, Ben was not very physical with people but his friend was one of the exceptions."Thank you very much! I'll start reading tomorrow, maybe even tonight" he added laughing, about the gift.

Alice watched as a friend opened her present, then happily he literally began to shine when he saw the book. ''Look, I've hit the top ten. The bookstore is working for my girlfriend's mom and she got the book faster.'' She said, then answered Ben's embrace. ''You are very welcome. What are we going to do today? '' Alice smiled at a friend.

“Oh so cool!” he said to his friend's explanation. "You know ... I want to become a bookseller" he added shyly, it was an idea he had recently and Alice was the first person he spoke to.

"So there is cake in the living room, we can go eat some and if you want after the raining has stopped we can go play outside"
he said while waiting for his friend's opinion .

'' I'm not at all surprised that you want to become a bookseller. You're going to be a good bookseller.'' She was very honest, because she wanted to be honest with Ben. '' I would like to become a researcher. '' Alice also revealed to her friend her future plans, everything they had now, because they will probably change in the future. '' Yes, let's eat cake. What games do we play? We can play a game of boys football. '' Alice said, suggesting her views and also suggesting what games they could play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back