Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna waited for Daintree and she was felt a little akward and nervous to but she hoped that night will be fun.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree was walking to the great hall, he was keen to meet up with Jenna and start the night. He was sure that they would have fun. It wasn't going to be weird, he really hoped not. He looked around and spotted her. "Hey Jenna," Daintree greeted with a charming smile.

Jenna felt a little weird when he came and she take deep breath. She hoped that the weird feeling will be going. "Hey!" She told him with a little nervous voice.

Daintree gave a little smile and held out his arm to her. "Shall we go dance?" he offered. Dancing was easy fun, they could do that without having to even really think about it. They would be able to do that just fine and it would be great.

''Sure.'' Jenna take his hand and she was ready go the dance floor. It was a little weird of all things. He will end this shcool this year and he won't be next year. '' Are we still be friends, when we both gratudade?'' She asked and Jenna realy wanted be friends with him

Daintree nodded, "Why wouldn't we be friends?" though really, given that they were only now re-becoming friends and he knew Jenna's actual friends hated him, he thought it was a fair question. They would be apart from a year and in that time it might be easier for them to become friends. Or re-become friends. "When you graduate, we'll go for drinks?"

"I don't know. Mayby we forgot and you know. New work and new life" Jenna answered him and it was nice dancing him and a little weird feeling was gone. " Sure. How about the club?" She asked.

Daintree shrugged, "I'm not going to forget you Jenna," he said with a chuckle in his tone, he wasn't sure how she could imagine him forgetting her, of all the people he'd met at school. The latter half that he didn't intend to work for a while and just wanted to lazy about would probably make it easier to not forget people. "Yeah, the club then, when you graduate,"

She smiled and feel more relif that he won't forget her. ''Deal!'' She will not forget his words and mayby send him with owl a letter to.

Daintree gave a little smile as she agreed to it, knowing that Jenna would absolutely feel awful if he did forget, but he wouldn't he'd make a note of it in his apartment so he wouldn't forget about it. "Are you looking forward to when you graduate?" he asked thinking that she probably wasn't. Jenna had always been more interested in school than he was.

"Well, i was think going to Minestry of magic our if i don't get it. Then only dragons and live happy life in Qeenstown. How about you? Did you find place in New Zealand?" She asked Daintree and dancing with him was fun and she realy know how she missed this talk.

Daintree gave a little smirk, he had asked her if she was looking forward to it, but it seemed she had everything planned out and was seemingly excited for it. "I got a place in Auckland, in one of the magical areas," he told her, "I'm just gonna graduate and relax for a bit," he said. He wasn't interested in jumping straight into work, no after seven straight years of school he'd put his feet up for a bit, relax. As the song came to an end he gave a little smile. "Another dance, or maybe some drinks?" he offered.

"Sounds like a good plan to you. So, good luck!" Jenna wished him for the best and he deserved. Auckland was a nice place and she was yhere where was sty at Nicole house. " Mayby we can go and something eat and drink to?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back