Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Cyan 💛
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hallo!

So Aion here has been at Hogwarts for a couple of years, and when he gradutes he will be looking to become a Magizoologist, travelling through many different countries in search of finding new species and researching current ones.

Aion is a pretty laid back guy, but he is heavily invested in his future, studying non stop in order to ensure he has the career of his dreams. While it's unlikely he would be very sociable in this 7th and final year at Hogwarts, I am keen to find a few people for him for (primarily) once he'd graduated.

A friend: I would love it if Aion had a good close friend. He's had a few things going on recently and would be good to have someone to open up to and share his thoughts.

A lover: Aion has recently come out of a relationship. He is charismatic though and I think once he has taken his eyes off his studies he will very quickly be looking for some kind of rebound relationship, that I imagine would go on for a year or two.

Travel buddy: I am also keen for someone or a group of people to go travelling with Aion in the coming years. It would be a lot of hunting down animals, and staying in various parts of the world to research.

Please let me know if you think someone would fit ;D

Thanks

I can definitely offer Danielle Corelli for like everything that you are looking for. She is in the same level as him which made her free to do what she wants when she graduates. She is a friendly person and pleasant to be with which makes a friendship a big possibility between them.As for the lover part,I would be more than happy to offer her since basically, she has not had any relationships, fairly my fault for being inactive for a year or two. Trying my best to be active this time. The only other friend she had from Aion's house is Silus Hollister. I know it would just be a rebound relationship which is fine by me since I still haven't developed her fully so her final is still undecided.

Hey :)

Yeah that's sound good, they should get together and see if they can become good friends! What are her hobbies?

Aion Zephyr said:

Yeah that's sound good, they should get together and see if they can become good friends! What are her hobbies?
Danielle is musically inclined so you can already imagine what her hobbies are. She plays the guitar, write and sing songs. She has published a travel article for a Muggle magazine and has a novel that needs to be finished. She also has an outdoor side as she also plays sports -Muggle and Wizard. She is the alternate Keeper for their house team but has not got to play yet though.

I took the initiative of checking Aion's bio although was not able to find anything about his hobbies. However, I read that he is 20% Italian. Danielle is 75% Italian since she was born in Venice, Italy.You can read more of her HERE although you can see that it was still under renovation since I will be applying some template to it.

Rhianne Delle Clivey said:
Aion Zephyr said:

Danielle is musically inclined so you can already imagine what her hobbies are. She plays the guitar, write and sing songs. She has published a travel article for a Muggle magazine and has a novel that needs to be finished. She also has an outdoor side as she also plays sports -Muggle and Wizard. She is the alternate Keeper for their house team but has not got to play yet though.

I took the initiative of checking Aion's bio although was not able to find anything about his hobbies. However, I read that he is 20% Italian. Danielle is 75% Italian since she was born in Venice, Italy.You can read more of her HERE although you can see that it was still under renovation since I will be applying some template to it.
Well Aion loves ComC and anything to do with Mythology xD He is studying super hard, to the point where he's focusing on finishing his exams more than anything right now. Once he graduates he wants to be a magizoologist and travel, so maybe they can talk about her magazine?

I will start an open topic shortly if you want Danny to pop by :)

Sure. I can reply as soon as I can get to work. Have to finished preparing here now. Hahaha

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back