A fresh start

Izaak Pipon

Izaak walked into his new home while carrying Arabella who was fast asleep. Izaak looked around the foyer of his home and saw that the movers had beat him there, he never go the handle of driving. Izaak sighed and set Arabella down in her crib gently. And his thoughts began to wander to the death of his wife and how this would affect Arabella, who was only 1 years old.

[God-modded with Permission]

Arabella was sleeping soundly in her father's arms when she felt him put her down which made her cry wildly, she hated not being carried.

Andy walked over to Izaak's new house to see her niece and she opened the door to his house while shaking her head at his ignorance. Andy walked into the house to hear Arabella screaming bloody murder so she rushed over and picked her up and looked at Izaak and said, "Did you not hear her crying Zaak?" Andy glared a little at her older brother then looked at Arabella and said, "Sweetie its alright Auntie's here."

Arabella giggled when she was being lifted up by her Auntie. "Auntie!" Arabella squeeled then clapped with joy. Arabella then put her head softly in her Aunts hair.

"Its me Bells," Andy said then kissed Arabella's head softly then looked at Izaak and said, "Well?"

Izaak looked up at Andy who had a rather angry look on her face so he said, "Hey Nathalie, sorry I am trying to ween her from her little problem with being carried, it doesn't look like its working much does it?" Izaak walked over to Andy and gave her a brotherly kiss on the head then took Arabella from her rocking her gently back to sleep.

"I guess not," Andy said with a small smile to her brother then asked, "Izaak, how are you doing? I'm worried about you, I mean after Gennivieve..." Andy trailed off softly, she knew how much all of this hurt Izaak and knew that she couldn't do anything to help him or Arabella.

"Mama?" Arabella asked her eyes tearing up she missed her mother so. Arabella looked at her father with wide eyes then looked at her aunt and said asking for her mother, "Auntie, Mama?"

"Bella, Bella, it's fine Daddy's here. It's you and me now okay?" Izaak said slowly hoping this would calm Arabella down. Then he spat in french, "Andy, don't mention her infront of Bella, she doesn't understand that she died, she's one years old for god sakes."

Arabella looked at her father with wide eyes not understanding where her mother was. Arabella gave him a smile to try and cheer him put then put her small hands on his face then softly pulled them into a smile.

Izaak chuckled and said, "Yes Bella, Daddy's happy it's alright..." Then he gave Arabella a soft kiss on her head and said to Andy, "I'm not going to lie Nat...I miss her a lot, and this is a little difficult.."

"Zaak, why don't you let me take care of Bells for a few days..You can finish moving in, maybe meet a few people," Andy said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back