Harleigh
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Rigid Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
-Yellow Rose, Open after @Professor Kalif Styx -

Scott was happy he got to deliver roses with the others, flowers reminded him of home and he loved the idea of the roses. He had a bundle of yellow roses and he started with the one for Professor Styx. Hoping to find his Defense Against the Dark Arts professor in his office, Scott made his way along the first-floor corridor. Scott wasn't the biggest fan of the class, only because the dark arts scared him. Extending his arm, he reached out to knock on the office door, clutching his basket full of roses to deliver.

Kalif Styx locked himself into his office on this day. This was a day he hated and for a reason. It was full of obligations to fulfill. He heard a knock on the door, so he waved his hand to open it, putting aside the book he was reading. "Make it quick," the Slytherin Head of House stated.

Scott scratched the side of his neck nervously as the door flew open and his professor spoke. "I have a rose for you, sir." He spoke softly, fumbling to hand over the rose along with the note attached.

I forgive you for not inviting me to your wedding.

Love your best friend

Kalif took the rose and set it to the side, and read the note. His hand went to his face after reading it. Haden just never knows when to quit. "Dismissed," Kalif waved the student off. He did the annual tradition of setting the rose and note on fire, burning them to ash. When will that Charms professor get a clue.

Scott watched the professor for a moment as he read the note and nodded when dismissed. "See you in class professor," He scurried off, hoping to finish off his other deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back