A foe

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
Leah walked through he grounds enjoying the light summer breeze flitting through the air. She could almost swear it was spring rather than summer, but the calendar never lied. Leah took out her wand and twiddled with it through her fingers, not sure where to go. When suddenly, she saw an approaching figure. She rolled her eyes when she saw who it was, and continued on her way refusing to stop for anyone.

Maddiie had been walking the great lawn for a while, the weather was still beautiful out so she took advantage every moment of it. She was in her school robes naturally after having a few lessons, she would've change but didn't bother to do so, besides she didn't care what she was wearing. Maddiie was walking upon the grass, when she looked up to see Leah from a distant, "Oh wow." she rolled her eyes at Leah. Maddiie still didn't like the girl, they haven't been the best of company in Alex farm recently. They had broke out into another argument, right before Maddiie was about to leave. She had wanted to avoid this at all cost but that didn't happen.

Leah attempted to avoid Maddiie Hollawarth at all costs but she could see no way to do so unless she turned around and went back to the castle. She refused to leave the grounds just because Maddiie was around. The memory of arguing with her at Alex's farm was still vivid, and she had no energy to fight again.
"Hmph." She rolled her eyes at Maddiie.

Maddiie was tired of Leah childish antics "Got something to say Ms. Winters?" she asked with a raise brow. She had enough of her bull, and wanted to end what they started in the fifth floor. "Seeing as there no one around want to finish what we started in the first place?" she asked her hand already reaching for wand, but didn't seem to look as if though.

Leah's wand was already in her hand, so she pointed it at Maddiie. "I do." She smirked. "It goes along these lines, Densaugeo" She waved her wand and a dark blue light shot out of the tip and shot towards Maddiie.

Maddiie had duck before the spell was able to gaze her, withdrawing her wand as she do. "Heard about you kissing the Cullen boy." Maddiie said with a smirk, at least she wasn't the only that had fallen as a victim of his revenge spree. "Do tell me how that was?" she was motioning in circles keeping Leah away from her. "Maybe it went a little something like this." she flex her wand up, and shouted. "Obscuro!" Maddiie had wanted Leah to lose sight, she thought of another spell just in case.

Since Maddiie had spoken to her Leah was not prepared for her spell. It came at her, and a blindfold appeared over her eyes. "This is the best you can do?" Leah asked her. "This is a second year spell." She snatched the blindfold off, feeling her annoyance level rise as she threw it down to the ground and stomped on it, pressing it deeply into the ground. "I suppose we have something in common, Hollawarth. How was it for you? Talked to him since?"

Maddiie sighed seeing she had done such a dumb spell, it must have been the first thing to pop into mind. She didn't set her guards down, she raise her wand close to her chest, kept it near just in case. "No actually I haven't. Why would I want to go behind Alexander back and talk to Cullen again?" she said with such disgust, the words spelling from her lips. "That will never happen again." she continue her face frozen as ever looking at Leah.

Leah kept her wand out in front of her. She wasn't exactly sure what Maddiie's intentions were and wanted to be on her guard at all times. She could not let one of Maddiie's spells hit her again. "I don't know." Leah admitted. She looked at Maddiie with brief understanding. "Yes, well, same with me."

"Exactly you don't know." Maddiie shaked her head once again, slipping her wand back into her pocket. "I've done my mistake in the past, I owe him enough to be faithful." she said looking at Leah. These words she spoke were true, but Maddiie wasn't sure if she really did care as much as she did about Alex. He made her feel happy, and wonderful all at once, he made her feel like she was the only girl in his eyes. Maddiie wanted so bad to scream at how much she loved him, but deep down inside she wasn't so sure. It was always those negatives thought entering her mind that kept her from expressing. Sure she would always kiss him like if he were the last man on earth, caressing parts of his body that weren't meant for the public eyes, but there was always that doubt in the back of her mind. [[Is he truly mines? Forever as he promise?]]

Maddiie's comment annoyed her. She wasn't exactly sure if Maddiie was in love with Alex. Why would she have kissed another man and hurt her boyfriend. Happy that Maddiie had let down her guard she went, "Impedimenta" forcing Maddiie to fall against the ground. "You owe him?" She asked. "Do you even love Alexander?"

Maddiie was hit unexpectedly hitting the ground hard, as she felt herself hit something hard as she fell, feeling the ooze flow down at the back of her neck. "What do you mean??" she groan in pain, she had let her guards down, and now Leah was asking her a ridiculous question. Quickly she was able to retrieve the wand out of her pocket, as she shouted a Hex at Leah throwing her a few feet back. It took whatever energy Maddiie had to stand up, as she hoped Leah body is binded, while she held the back of her head. She didn't have to answer to Leah, and certainly not now after what she had cause. Blood didn't bother Maddiie anymore, it was the pain that made her annoyed, not only that she felt like she was blacking out.

Leah smirked as her hex forced Maddiie against the ground. "You know what I mean." Oddly enough, Leah did not care that Maddiie was bleeding. This is how she knew she would make a good death eater. Her cares for people were low, and she could easily get into her non feeling stage. However, she was forced on the ground, and the feeling of being paralyzed gripped her.
She could not move, only wait for the hex to wear off.

Maddiie had wanted so bad to kick Leah, badly injure her so she wouldn't recognise her face. She didn't though, it took all her dignity not to harm the girl. She stood over her form, with her wand still in the clutches of her palm. "Guess your spell wasn't strong enough." she said anger spilling from her lips, the ability to hold herself from wrecking her badly was forcing their way out. Still she remain, "Do me a favour stay the Hell away from Alexander Fields." a smudge look appear on her face, as she started to walk away, heading towards the hospital wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back