OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Liam had to deliver the rose to a certain Slytherin prefect. He was more interested in this than deliver it to other boys. But it wasn't as good as deliver it to a girl. Liam walked over to the Slytherin table and searched for someone with a badge or something like that. After a while he noticed something and than looked into the eyes of a boy. '' Hi are you Asmodeus? Got a rose for ya.'' It was a pink one and that colour send Liam often to others.

Asmodeus actually sent out a rose this year. He didn’t often do things like that but he figured that since he can’t really word it. Might as well on paper. He glanced up, red eyes narrowing at the younger Slytherin that addressed him. He sighed and gestured for him to set it down.

Liam had expected more of the prefect. He didn't said anything and Liam thought that was weird and rude. Well he didn't want to make a scene, but he liked to give roses to girls more. What he wanted, than he would just lay it down and walk away. If he wasn't happy with it he could just throw away the note and give the rose to a girl. '' So there's a note if you bother to read it. I think you should. Someone likes ya.''Liam couldn't understand why when he looked at the boy. Only the fact that he was a prefect was interesting perhaps. Liam left the rose and the note and walked away.
Maybe, I really like you too and maybe I'd really like to be your girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back