Mia Mendoza

hm intern; shy; submissive; hopeful
OOC First Name
Abby
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Mia looked down at her list of roses and saw that the next person happened to be in Slytherin. She decided to do what she had done earlier and just go over to the house table and ask around for the person since it had worked before. "Excuse me, is there a Phineas Ellis here?" she asked quietly, looking around for any sign of recognition for the name.

Phineas's only close friend was Uno, and he already knew how much she liked him, so he wasn't really expecting to receive any Valentine's roses that morning. Still, a small part of him did wonder if he had any secret admirers. Maybe he should have sent himself an anonymous rose, so that he could show off how popular he clearly was. He had just put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth when he heard somebody say his name. He shot up so fast he knocked his spoon out of the bowl and splashed milk everywhere. "Me! I'm Phineas! It's me!" he said, waving at the girl and wiping his mouth.

Mia looked around for the source of noise as someone claimed to be the person she was looking for and laughed quietly behind her mouth as she saw the commotion. She hadn't expected the recipient to be so small; he was probably a first year. First years were already receiving roses? Though she supposed being more social helped in making friends thus getting roses as a first year. "Delivery for you," she said to the boy, holding up her basket of roses. She pulled out a yellow one and handed it over to him with his note attached.
This means nothing, I'm still the star.

Love Uno

Phineas couldn't believe it - he'd actually gotten a rose that he didn't send to himself! He had a secret admirer! This was the best day ever. He barely glanced at the rose as he opened up the card to see who it was from. When he realised the sender was Uno, he wasn't disappointed; he was just as excited to get a rose from his best friend as he would have been an admirer. He laughed at the lie she had written. Obviously he was the star now - not that he ever hadn't been. "Thank youuu," he said to the delivery girl. "My best friend says I'm a star."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back