OOC First Name
Sarah
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Lucy was in a chipper mood. She was looking forward to delivering all the roses she'd gotten. The first on her list was a girl named Apolline, whom she didn't know, but that didn't matter. This was maybe a fun way to meet new people after all. She'd tracked Apolline down to the library, greeting the younger student when she found her. "Hi! You're Apolline, right?" Lucy asked. "I'm Lucy, and I've got a rose for you," she said with a bright smile, beginning to take out the yellow rose from her basket and the attached note. Of course Lucy hadn't peeked, though she had been tempted to.

@Apolline Fontaine

Apolline had thought the rose stuff would be cool, though she did fully expect to not get one. She didn't really have the sort of friends who would. Or so she'd thought. Apolline glanced up as someone greeted her. "I am, yeah," she said, before looking at the yellow rose which was being offered to her. "Oh!" she said, reaching to take it, eager to see it and to perhaps see who it was from.

Lucy handed over the rose and the note, happy to see the other girl seem a bit excited. It was exciting after all, all these roses. And seeing everyone's reaction was part of the reason why Lucy had volunteered to deliver them in the first place. It was just a nice event, and Lucy felt nice sharing the niceness.

Hi,

So, this is a friendship rose, right?

~ Jean

"Was it a nice one?" Lucy asked, a little curious.

Apolline took the note and opened it. She smiled at who sent it. Smiling with some ease, before realising with a start that she hadn't sent one to Jean. God, she felt awful about that. "Yeah...but I forgot to send one to the person who sent me this,"

"Oh! I'm sure that's okay," Lucy said, trying to comfort the younger girl. "There's always next year to return the gesture. I secretly forgot to send a bunch too," Lucy admitted in a half-whisper. "But I think people appreciate gestures and actions, right? So as long as you say thank you, it'll be okay." Lucy said, hoping that'd reassure Apolline.

Apolline nodded slightly, she wasn't sure that the rose giving was every year, so wasn't confident that she'd be able to return the gesture quite as quickly. But she could do something, there was the chance to do something with it. She nodded. "Yeah, thank you is probably a good start," she agreed. "I need to go find him," she said. "Thanks for bringing this," Apolline was beginning to pack away her books intending to go find Jean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back