A few friends

Phoebe Carter

OOC First Name
Pheebz :o
Pheebz was sat outside a small cafe, and watched as many people whom she had no idea who they were past her. She was waiting for her friend Anya and any other unsorted students that wanted to join them. It would be good to get to know a few more people that she would be spending the next seven years with.

She had a chocolate frog in her hands. The frog had jumped away and she was examining a card of Professor Nick.

Bailey was sick of all the bickering that was going down in her house. Bailey and her sister Skye always seemed to be going at each other. Of coarse in Bailey's mind it was always Skye who started it. But this time her other sister, Madison, seemed to take Skye's side. Sick of it all, Bailey walked out of the house and went right to the shopping area. Maybe food or just a bit of air would calm her down.

As she began to walk towards the cafe she noticed a girl about her own age, there looking at a card, a chocolate frog care, if Bailey was correct. "Hey"Bailey said brightly as she pushed a piece of her blonde hair behind one ear. "I'm Bailey Addison" She said introducing herself.

Phoebe jumped as she heard a voice and looked up to see a very pretty blonde haired girl standing beside her. "Hi. I'm Phoebe, but you can call me Pheebz" she smiled, and pointed to a chair opposite her. She wondered if she was also about to start hogwarts because she looked around Pheebz's age. "Nice name!" she grinned, as the reoccuring thought of what in the world had made her parents choose "Phoebe", a name many couldn't spell correctly.

Kaleb wondered into Obsidian Harbor, not really paying much attention to his surroundings. He flipped his hair out of his blueish-greyish eyes. He had a blank expression. It was excruciatingly hard to read his true emotions, for any expression he had on his face was fake, and more than likely, most people knew. He was very good at acting, and took great pride in that. Just like a Zhefarovich.

Kaleb's eyes spotted two females, both around his age, and pretty on top of that. Letting his shallow side kick in, he approached them, with confidence, although it did not appear that way. Kaleb said in his casual, though slightly cool manner, "Hello ladies." He glanced from the blonde to the brunette, unable to decide which was prettier. Although, he would make his choice, or choose both, whichever, later on. He had a smile upon his face.

Bailey smiled as the girl jumped slightly. "I didn't mean to scare you" She added not wanting this new girl to think that it was an intentional move to scare this poor girl. That was not something Bailey would do, well ok it wasn't something Bailey would do often.

"Nice to meet you Pheebz" Bailey said wishing she had a nickname to supply but really it was hard to shorten or even make a nickname for the name of Bailey. That was just something Bailey had to live with. "And thanks" She added when this new girl said she liked her name.

Taking a seat, Bailey looked at the girl trying to remember her face and her name. "So" Bailey paused not knowing if she should mention Hogwarts. Everyone around here goes to Hogwarts right Bailey thought guessing that it was worth a try. "So" She began again. "Are you going to Hogwarts?" She asked as she twirled a small piece of her blonde hair a few times as she awaiting for an answer.

Though at the sound of a boy's voice, Bailey turned to see a cute boy about her own age. "Hello" Bailey said. "I'm Bailey" she added introducing herself right off the bat.

Phoebe jumped again as somebody else joined them. I wish people wouldnt do that she shivered. She looked up to see a young boy around her age, "Hi. I'm Phoebe, or Pheebz" she smiled. "Do you want to join us?" she asked before she felt he really should sit.

Her eyes continued to scan him, and she tried to keep calm. "Do ether of you want anything?" she asked them, turning to Bailey and back before standing up.

Kaleb made sure his hair was moved from his eyes before taking a little pleasure in seeing the girl named Phoebe jumped. Kaleb flashed a brilliant smile when he introduced himself, "I'm Kaleb...Kaleb Styx. Pleasure to meet you, Pheebz and Bailey." He noticed Pheebz acting a bit strange, but it didn't bother him.

Kaleb took a seat and chuckled, "As long as you aren't bothered by my presence, then I don't mind joining." He watched both girls' moves, and he shook his head in reply when Pheebz asked if they wanted anything, although he was mainly answering for himself. "So, how are you two?" Kaleb folded his arms across his chest, and waited for an answer. He thought, I wonder why I didn't see these two cute girls in the meeting room.

Bailey couldn't help but smile in the presence of this boy. He was cute though she could swear that she had noticed him at the meeting just caught a glance. Maybe not she thought not remembering the name at all. "Nice to meet you Kaleb" She said politely.

Upon hearing the question that Phoebe had asked, Bailey turned her attention to the girl for a moment. "No I think I'm good." Bailey said wondering why this girl was acting slightly odd towards the new boy. Did she know something that Bailey didn't? Probably. Bailey was always the last one to know things.

When the boy named Kaleb spoke up again, Bailey wondered if this was going to be this type of odd conversation when people just begin to meet each other. So far Bailey had hated these conversations. So boring. "I'm good. Glad to get out of the house" She said smiling though she did throw in an eye roll. Trying to forget about her sisters and the fight they had had right before Bailey left in an angry rush.

"Did I see you at that meeting?" Bailey asked Kaleb in an attempt to know both the boys age and if he was going to Hogwarts next year as well.

Clover seems been over done again, she met another unsorted at the train station which she can replace her friends at the society of her's. Clover sigh and walked at the obsidian harbor, lucky her mom and dad are not home only house elves at the house. Then she spotted a girl at a cafe, looking at a card or something, Clover rolled her eyes and walked toward her, "Hey I'm Clover Alfred." She said, smiling or just a fake smile.

Phoebe smiled, "Alright" she said and sat down again. "I'm good too. Are you two starting school next year?" she asked. Trying to start some subject of convosation while still smiling.

She heard another voice beside her and turned, "Hi Clover, nice to meet you. I'm Pheebz. Would you like to join us too?" she wondered moving her chair over a bit.

In the back of her mind she was wondering what meeting Bailey was talking about...

Bailey twirled a small piece of her blonde hair around her finger as she waited for Kaleb to answer the question though soon someone else seemed to join the small group. This was rather wonderful in Bailey's opinion. Now she could met all these new people that she seemed to not notice at the meeting. She was always different when she was around her sisters more distant. Though when she was alone she could truely be Bailey.

"Hey Clover" Bailey said briefly thinking that it was an odd name but not saying anything. Now Bailey liked to speak her mind but she wasn't stupid. "I'm Bailey Addison" She said introducing herself not meaning to say her last name at first. Introducing with last names sounded formal, way too formal for Bailey's liking.

"And yes I'm going to Hogwarts next year" Bailey said maybe with a bit too much excitment. How could she not be excited. last year she had to watch Toni go off leaving her at home. Now it was Bailey's turn to do the same. "I can't wait though" She managed to say this time not as thrilling but still her eyes danced with the excitement of a new school, of Hogwarts.

Anya walked alone through the Harbor looking for her friend. Finaly she spotted her outside a small cafe with three other people, and she walked over to join them.

"Hi Pheebz" she said before smiling at the others. "I'm Anya by the way" she added and sat down between them. "You don't mind if i join do you?" she suddenly relized although she had no intention of leaving anyway. She really needed to make friends.

Pheebz smiled as she recognised her voice. "Hi Anya" she said, wow there were alot of new people here now, she thought to herself. The thought of "new" made her mind wander back to Hogwarts and the different houses they would be sorted into in the future.

"So does anyone know what house they want to be in?" she asked casually.

Judy was allowed to wonder again. It was strange but then again her family may not want her in the house while they where unpacking everything. Judy was more trouble than help in that department. She didn't mean to be but she was clumsy to a fault. She wasn't being clumsy now. She was eating a lolly pop that looked top be as large as her small face. Judy was a small girl, her brown curls loose around her head making her look even younger then ten.

She saw a group of students sitting around at a cafe and wondered if she could not join them. Walked up the them and looked around. They all seemed nice especially the only boy in the group who though Judy, was not interested in boys yet, thought was very handsome. "Hello I'm Judy." She said sort of meekly to everyone then put the end of the massive lolly pop in her mouth. She need something to calm her. She was not used to being in such a big group.

As the group seemed to grow one person at a time, Bailey couldn't help but enjoy the large group. No she normally didn't end up being the certain of attention and she wasn't now. But being in such a big group made her feel as if she was popular. Back at her old school she had loads of friends only because Bailey's family had money. Now she was hoping to come here and make friends on her own without having to worry about only having some of them be completely superficial.

"Hey Anya" Bailey said smiling brightly. "I'm Bailey" She added realizing how many times she had really introduced herself this year so far. Too many times and there would probably be more times to come.

As Phoebe asked about which house they would all like to be in, Bailey looked about the group for a moment, trying to picture what everyone would say. It was a little guessing game that she liked to play but really she was no good at it, no good at all. "I'd like to be in Gryffindor" Bailey said thinking that this was the only house she had considered.

Yet another girl seemed to join the group. Bailey hoped that Kaleb didn't mind being the only guy in the group. Bailey knew she would feel out of place if she was the only girl in a group of guys. "Hey Judy. I'm Bailey" She said once againt introducing herself hoping that for the next ten minutes at least she wouldnt' have to introduce herself again.

"Hi, Pheebz, Bailey. Yeh, if i can join."Clover said Biting her lower lip. Then another girl came, "Hey." She said waving slightly.

Kaleb couldn't help but notice how large the group was getting. However, him being the only guy did not bother him. Kaleb laughed softly, "Um, I am never going to remember your names. For those who don't know, I'm Kaleb Styx, and perhaps a future Slytherin." Kaleb smirked slightly, but unnoticeably. Jaken was a Slytherin, so maybe it would be passed onto him. After all, Kaleb was rather...mean when it came to allowing mudbloods in the school. Kaleb's act has not failed him yet.

Phoebe looked around the big group and tried to think of something to say that would include everyone and keep the convosation going. She started by remembering what her friend said, "Is there anyone here who's a particular quidditch fan?" she asked them, smiling at Kaleb wondering how he would handle having quite a few girls around him.

"I'm not a quidditch fan...I don't like them." Clover stated and looked at the only boy at the group and smiled to him.

Quidditch came into the converstion soon. That was one of the major topics that seemed to be going around. Though Bailey didn't mind talking about it. She didn't know too much about teams and such. She usually just watched the game and picked the teams with the cutest outfits or best colour combination. But Bailey could play a game. Chaser, she loved to play Chaser.

"I like to play quidditch but if you start listing off teams I'm lost" Bailey said laughing a small bit. She could tell that Phoebe was trying to make a conversation topic hoping to get the people of the group talking. Bailey tried to think of something interesting to say. Something to get the conversation going but really she couldn't think of anything.

"Do you play quidditch Phoebe" She asked back filling like a parrot just spitting the question back but it was all she could think at the moment.

Judy listened though her eyes where having trouble getting off Kaleb. "Oh I haven't been allowed near a broom yet. My mom says that if I can barely stay out of danger on the ground what hope do I have staying on a broom before I have lessons. I'm increably clumsy." She said laughing a bit. She was making a joke about herself and also making clear that she couldn't play. She didn't have a favoret team ether. It seemed sort of rude to pick one when they where moving around so much that they really didn't have a to support any one team.

Phoebe grinned and listened to the others stories. "No i can't, although ive never tried ether. I was just wondering what people thought of it" she smiled. She wasn't too sure if she'd like it, being so high. She wasn't afraid of heights, but maybe being that height and with nothing other than a wooden stick for support sort of worried her.

Kaleb shrugged over the quidditch topic. He replied simply, "I don't plan on playing until my third year. My brother is on the Slytherin Quidditch team. He plays Keeper, but is better as a Beater." Kalif gave the girls a friendly smile, while continuing to hide his true emotions. He really did not mind being around a bunch of girls. He was used to it. Kaleb's favorite team would have to be the Bulgarians, of course. The team where Krum played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back