A Fear of Retribution

Jakobe Vittori

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
The Hitachiin household would never be the same again. The adults, the children, the extended family, the house elves, the atmosphere, none of it. Jake may not have known his sister all that well, in fact, he was only a baby the last time he really saw her. After all, she was already away at school when he'd been born and she'd practically left the family immediately after graduation. Jake wish he knew how she had managed that, there were a couple of things he wanted to do after graduation that likely weren't going to happen. Truth be told though, she'd eventually been found and practically dragged back to her home. Once she had entered that room, he'd never seen her again. No-one was quite sure what she had done to anger their parents, no-one was really game enough to ask. He'd caught Natusmi and Kumiko talking about it once. They'd hushed as soon as they saw him, but the words, tainted and filthy had passed between them and there was only one thing that would warrant such a description. It was something Jake had thought he would never have to worry about. Apparently he was dead wrong.

Walking into the Great Hall with his head down, Jake made sure that he would not see the object of his avoidance anywhere. Ever since his sister's death, he had made sure not to spend one iota of time contacting Scarlet. He didn't want anyone to know about their friendship. Of course he stayed in contact with Giuliano, but that was allowed, he was a pureblood. He was honestly surprised that his parents allowed him to stay in this school, considering how many muggleborns and others there were here. He supposed that they were leaving it to his discretion. If they had to live in a world full of flithy half-breeds and tainted blood. Then they were going to have to learn to pick them out of a crowd. It was a nuisance, but Jake would learn if that was what he had to do. As much as he missed Scarlet, he couldn't risk being seen with her. She was his friend, he didn't want her to get hurt. So ever since he had been back, he had avoided her altogether. He didn't take her to classes, he didn't hide in closets with her, he didn't eat with her and that was just how it had to be.

Mackenzie missed home. She wasn't shy about it either. Although in her fifth year she was already looking to graduation and the chance to go back home full time and maybe salvage some kind of career in the sport she loved. For the time being she had to put all her energy into getting through school without either punching someone or curling up in a ball in the corner of her dorm and crying, most days she could go either way. As she made her way up to the Great Hall from the common room however all she could think about was food, she was glad that there was at least one thing that wasn't drastically different in her new world, even if it was just something as simple and as basic as food. The Great hall was abuzz with students talking about their days, older students stressing about exams and the oldest students making plans for their careers. Mackenzie didn't care for any of it, she had no plans to remain in the magical world, she didn't care about her exams and she didn't care what kind of job she could get in the ministry. She wanted to go home, she wanted to surf but most of all she wanted to leave magic behind and go back to being normal.

Normal of course being relative, there were some students as the school who looked down on her, students who said she didn't belong and she agreed with them. She didn't, she fought to stay at her old muggle school, she was adamant that there must have been some mistake, there was no possible way she was a witch but it had all been in vein and five years on she was still slogging through, although some of the classes she had taken during her stay at the school had been interesting, there had not been anything at the school to make her stop and feel glad that she was magical. Mackenzie took a seat at the far end of the Hufflepuff table, as far from her classmates as she could get and sat alone with her thoughts.

Richmond was walking around aimlessly, until he ended entering the great hall. He saw a boy and a girl that are older than him, "Maybe they know where the library is." he said to himself. Rj approached the boy and the girl and asked about the directions to the library. But, when he saw that they were so depressed, and they didn't notice him, Richmond sat down on the floor and talked to them. "Uhmm, excuse me. Its not that I am being rude. I just wanted to know where the library is. But, what I am seeing, I changed my mind and I wanted to stay here and comfort the two of you." he said. "I'm Richmond, you can call me Rj. I'm from the blue house. I don't know what its called. I can keep your secrets if you tell them to me." he said waiting for their answer.

OOCOut of Character:
Oh god, so short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back