A familar face

"I hope so." Kenny smiled. "Only time will tell." Josh was the first person Kenny had loved so he didn't know loads about relationships but he knew that even when you thought you loved someone the relationship could suddenly end. He could only hope that that wasn't the case with him and Josh.

Justin nodded. " Yeah i suppose, that is always the case." Justin sighed, he remembered being with a girl and thinking she was the one. Well that was untill he cheated on him with his best mate and then left him. " So how have you been with him?"

"It's been great." Kenny smiled. "I went round to his place not long ago. The only problem is my parents. I don't know what their reaction is going to be when I tell them I'm gay. That's why I'm going to be entering the devil's quarters when I leave school."

Justin nodded. " Well at least you will no where their loyalties lie on how they react." Justin would have hated to have been in that position and really diddnt envey him

Kenny shrugged. "I suppose so but it's still going to be bad if they take it the wrong way. I've always had them spoiling me and I'd have to learn to stand on my own two feet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back