A familar face

Justin Stone

Justin was leant over a fence looking out over the waters. The harbour was his favorit place at the moment and he seemed to be spending most of his time here. He smiled then sighed as he stood back up. He turned around and began to walk around. He smiled again when he saw the first familiar face all day. He walked up to him. " Hey. Kenny isnt it. How you doing.?"

Kenny smiled when he saw Justin. Just like his brother, he was cute. Plus, he had a great personality. That was something that was hard to find. "Hey Justin. I'm alright. What about you??" Kenny thought he might as well say what was on his mind. "I think I know you're brother. In fact, I'm pretty sure I know your brother." Kenny laughed slightly.

Justin was alittle stunned by what he said. It was alittle stuck. " Well urm thats good to no. I also no him." He coughed a little as his eye brows knitted together. " Wow your good at speaking your mind arent you." He chuckled slightly. " I met him the other day."

"And he didn't believe me." Kenny laughed. "Yeah. I've gotten more used to it in the past few months. If I don't then people tend to get creeped out and start asking me a tonne of annoying questions." He shrugged. "It's good that you and Mark have met though."

Justin laughed. " Well we only met because i kind of pushed him over because he walked into me then he kicked me where it hurts then told me his name. It was a bit of a shock but at least he knows the truth." Just shrugged, he hoped they would become more like brothers soon. He had always wanted alittle brother

"Youch." Kenny laughed. "I bet you loved that. I personally want to keep that area of my body unharmed. I'll have to remind him of that next time I see him." He smiled and suddenly realised how cute Justin was. He tried to pull his mind away from that thought as he was happy with Josh and loved him.

Justin laughed. " Yeah i think most normal guys want to keep that part of them selves unharmed. So how well do you no little Marky then?" Justin was curious about his little brother and his friends. Kenny seemed nice and was probably a good friend so Justin could say that fom what he has seen Mark has good taste. He chuckled. " Does he have a girl?"

Kenny shrugged. "He's a good friend of mine but I don't know him very well. I've only known him for a few months now. I'd trust him though. He doesn't judge me." Kenny smiled. "He kinda has a girl but I think I better leave him to explain. He doesn't really want it to be big news otherwise some guys in my year will want him dead."

Justin nodded. " Oh yeah iv had a girl like that, its not that healthy, but still im sure he can work it out for himself." Justin smiled. " Im sure he is a good friend, it probably runs in the family or something. " So what school does he go to, i geuss you go to the same school aswell."

"I'm having to keep secrets from my friends for him because it's my mates sister that he has a crush on and if Jake finds out that Mark's looking at his lil sis then he's going to be dead meat." Kenny shrugged. "I don't mind though. Mark's my friend and I'm happy to pull Jake of him if needed." Kenny smiled. "Yeah. He goes to Durmstrang with me. He's a few years below me though."

Justin smiled as he heard about what trouble marks sense in girls had go him into. Fail. " Well thats nice of you kenny, if he does try anything just tell me and a will sort him out too. Il make him with he had never met little Marky." He laughed. He had learned a few tricks from school and knew just the things to do.=

"Nah. It's alright." Kenny smiled. "Jake's just really over-protective about his sister. Once I calm him down he should be fine with it-I hope." He laughed slightly. "I haven't met the girl Mark has a crush on. I've only heard him talk about her."

Justin smiled. " Ok cool. Well im sure Mark has good taste so she will be good. I mean hes good looking enough to get any girl but has he got the charm." Justin laughed, he diddnt really have any trouble with girls but he diddnt really try as hard as he used to when he was in school. He found that he liked being on his own sometimes

"I hope he does otherwise he's going to end up looking like a complete idiot." Kenny laughed. He had always been a flirt. Odd bearing in mind he had now gone the other way. "He seems to flirt a lot though so he's had practice."

Justin chuckled. " Well at least he is living up to the Stone reputation. So Kenny when do you leave school?" Justin thought that he looked old enough to be leaving soon so thought he should ask just in case

Kenny smiled. "I'm in my sixth year so I'm leaving next year. Then I'll be leaving hell and entering the devil's quarters." Kenny chuckled. He didn't know whether it would be the devil's quarters or whether he was still going to be entering heaven.

Justin laughed. " Its not that bad, it can be quite fun at times." Justin smiled as he remembered all the fun times he has had since he left school. Although most he couldnt rememer from being to smashed

"I mean my parents." He shrugged. "I'll have to find a job and a flat pretty fast otherwise my parents might be complete hell. I don't know for sure yet but there's a chance that they could."

Justin shrugged. " That stuff should come easily then everything falls into place after tat dont worry. Iv been through the same thing." Justin thought that him and Kenny seemed to have a lot in common and they were getting on well enough. " So Kenny have you got a girl friend?"

Kenny smiled. Now was to see if Justin really was like Mark."Girlfriend no. Boyfriend yes." He shrugged. "I found out a few months ago." Kenny was glad that he'd found out. He'd always felt something missing in him till he realised. "You??"

Justin raised his eye brows and looked at kenny. He diddnt seem the gay type. He looked away and chuckled. " Ok then, not my sort of thing but if its what you like go a head and do it. Good on you. And i dont have a girl at the moment im enjoying being single at the moment." He ruffled his hair with his hand.

Kenny smiled. Justin was definitely like Mark. "I spent over sixteen years single. This my first partner. Personally, I don't know what I did before." He shrugged. "Josh is cool though. I'm happy doing whatever he wants just because it means being with him."

Justin smiled. " Well i suppose that is what relation ships are about, you only want to be with them and nothig else really matters. And the fact that you were single all that time makes what you and he has more specil." Justin loved it when he was head over heals but he hasnt felt like that in some time

"I think you'd probably get on with him. He's the kind of guy who seems to get on with most people." He shrugged. Kenny always found it hard to get on with some people but Josh was friends with most people who didn't think he was a freak because he was gay or anything like that.

Justin nodded. " I havethat kind of thing aswell, i just click with alot of people. I dont no why but i just do it weird." Justin laughed before looking back at him. " So do you think that Josh is the one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back