Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had freshened herself up after the last rose, though she'd had one more, she still had the rest of the day to contend with. She had freshed up her make up and adjusted the rose in her hair. Then finally she made her way to the Great hall, and over to the Gryffindor table. "Nathaniel Traynor?" she asked some of the students sitting there. She had been told he was here and she was at least going to check quite thoroughly before going elsewhere.

Yellow rose for Nathaniel Traynor

Nate didn't like Valentine's Day since the day that he wasn't going to meet it with Jordie anymore. However, he was gonna act like it was all fine and an amazing day just for Bella, not that he liked her or anything but they were kinda almost dating. "I'm Nate," he put his arm up for the girl to notice him, not being able to not notice that she was cute. "And you are?" He asked with a flirty smile on his face, hoping to get the girl's name.

Valeria looked at the boy who put up his hand, and she had to admit he was certainly very cute. She gave a smile and walked over to him, "I'm Valeria, Val for short," she replied giving a slightly flirty smile - as much as she could do at her age - and keeping her tone warm, "Can I sit?" she asked, motioning to the seat with him and already moving to sit down. "I have a rose for you and you are my last rose so....a seat," She took out the last rose of her basket and the note that went along with it.

See you the ball?
Happy Valentin's day!
Elizabella

Nate winningly smiled once Valeria seemed to give him flirty smile. "Nice to meet you, Val," he spoke a bit slower than usual while smiling softly while holding a glass with drink in hand. "Of course, sit down," he easily agreed and then accepted the rose. "Oh, a lot to deliver?" He asked before reading the note, lightly rolling his eyes. Seriously? Bella sent him a yellow rose, well, Nate didn't send her one, so he fastly forgot about Bella and her rose. Not that he really cared about her. "So, how is your Valentine's Day going so far?" He easily asked.

Valeria was glad she'd be able to end her rose giving with this, "Likewise Nate," she said, before gave an overdramatic sigh, "So many!" she said with a little smirk. She couldn't help the little giggle as he rolled his eyes at the note. "Not a fan of it?" she questioned with an amused expression before giving a little grin. "Well, I got to wear a pretty dress, got to look super cute, made friends, and met some cute boys," she told him with a light tone, not making it too obvious that she was talking about him when she said cute boys. "How about yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back