Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily walked outside and to the lake front . She was bored. She picked up a few rocks and sat on a boulder close to the lake. She took a pebble and through it towards the lake, it skipped on the water a few times before sinking. Each pebble she through she made a wish. Lily ran out of rocks pretty soon because she had lots and lots of wishes. She was to lazy to get more rocks so she just sat on the boulder and admired the beautiful scene.

Billie was wandering around the lake of Hogwarts. It was a beautiful day out and Billie thought it was nice enough for a little stroll around. Halfway through her stroll, Billie spotted a girl around her age sitting on a boulder by the lake. She thought the girl looked quite lonely, and boy did she know how that felt, so Billie decided to give her some company.

Walking up to the girl, Billie gives her a small smile, "Hi! I'm Billie."

As Lily sat and admired the beautiful scene a girl , probably also a first year, walked up to her and introduced herself as Billie. The girl looked really friendly and also in need of a friend. Lily turned around as the girl greeted and smiled. Lily then replied "Hey Billie,nice to meet you. I'm Lily " . Do you want to join?

"Nice to meet you too, Lily." Billie sat next to Lily and admired the view with her. It started to feel awkward after a little while so Billie finnaly decided to speak up, " So, how are you holding up with life at Hogwarts?"

As Lily and Bllie as on the rock things became a bit awkward. Lily was very happy when Billie spoke up." I'm really loving it here! And you? " asked Lily and smiled. Billie seemed like a really nice person. " So... Looking forward to classes? " Lily asked.
" Huffelpuff are you? ". Billie seemed sweet and loyal so Lily assumed she was a Huffelpuff.

"Great I suppose, haven't gotten used to the boarding school life, y'know?" Billie replied, picking up a pebble and throwing it in the lake, she couldn't help but think about her brother. "I'm not sure really, these new classes are so...well so new. It was maths and english, the usual at my old school, but here it's magical creatures and spells."

"I sure am Hufflepuff, pretty proud one at that. I saw you at the sorting ceremony, you're a Ravenclaw?" Billie replied, Lilly seemed like a Ravenclaw to what she has heard about them from all the other students at school, plus, it did help that Billie saw her get sorted.

"Oh , well if you need anyone to talk to... I'm a great listener. " Lily replied. It wasn't easy getting used to every thing. " I hope we have some classes together, I'm really looking forward to potions and defense against the dark arts! "
Lily smiled when Billie asked is she was Ravenclaw. " Yeah , I'm a very proud Ravenclaw! "
Lily picked up some more pebbles and handed some to Billie.

Thanking Lily for the handful of peebles, she threw them back into the lake and watched it sink to the bottom. "Were you homeschooled before this, or did you go to a muggle school?" Billie asked Lily, keeping the conversation going, "I went to a muggle school, although I didn't have many friends."

Lilly smiled as Billie took the pebbles. " I went to a niggle school too. I honestly didn't have any true friends. " Lily replied with a shrug." You know I don't really miss them. Atleast I have a friend or two here. "
Lily looked at Billie and smiled.

Lily noticede that things were a bit quiet so she decided to say something. " So... a Muggle school ? Where? " Lily asked to avoid a awkward moment. Lily then looked at Billie and smiled.

"Yeah I didn't have much friends there anyway, well not close friends." Billie replied, still throwing the pebbles into the lake. It was nice and quiet out here today, "I used to go to a muggle school in Australia, but then my parents moved to Wellington, here in New Zealand, and it was the same. I didn't make many friends in either school."

Billie chuckled, she hadn't realised how boring her life was until now, "But I have a feeling I'm going to make a bunch of friends here!"

Lily smiled sympathetically. She knew how that felt, which made it clear that Lily And Billie could be good friends.
As Billie chuckled Lily thought of her own boring life and couldn't help but giggle a bit.
" I have the same feeling and I love it. " Lily said with a smile

Things had been quiet for a long time, the eel enjoying the silence the descended over the lake in Winter despite the chill that came with it. But, as always when the air began to warm again, so did the noise and activity on the shores. The land-dwellers were slowly returning, and so soon the quiet the eel craved would begin to retreat. The eel had been basking near the surface, enjoying the last few moments of quiet when a small rock skipped past. Lamenting the return on such intrusions, the eel gave a great huff, spouting water up to arc towards the shore before it dove down back into the deep and out of sight.

Billie was flinging rocks with Lily into the lake until a big rush of water sprayed them. Billie was ready to glare at the culprit but instead of a person, she saw the end of a tail diving back into the lake. It was so huge it scared Billie. Tapping Lilly's shoulder Billie whispers, "Did you see that?"

As the girls threw pebbles in the lake a huge amount of water sprayed them. Lily was so mad she would push the culprit into the the lake . As Lily looked for the person her eye caught a huge tail. She looked at Billie with worry in her eyes. " Unfortunlately yes. "

Billie slid of the boulder they sat on, walking backwards towards the school, "Um, I'm going back to the school, gonna try and find out what that is. I'll see you around?"

With a quick wave of her hand, Billie was off to find out what that thing was.

Lily was quite surprised as Billie just took off. She was quite a bit scared of whatever that THING was. So she waved at Bille and replied " Sure, If you see me around please tell me what you found out." As Hulle left Lily decided to go to so she jumped off the boulder and walked really slow. But then...she heard a noise, a loud one. So she freezed and then slowly turned around. Lily saw something move in the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back