A Detention

Warren Hewitt

OOC First Name
Daniel
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
"This is... Creepy." Warren sighed to himself as he walked about the dungeon. "This school is unnecessarily confusing." Warren hadn't been able to find his way into the office. Though it was mostly his own fault as he hadn't actually wanted to find Professor Blaze's office. Warren was on his way to detention. He had foolishly used magic to cheat on a class-assignment.

After passing about the hallways like a neurotic fool he finally noticed the sign that clearly indicated Professor Blaze's office. He felt overwhelmed by a queasy feeling in his stomach. When he went to knock on the door he couldn't help but notice the tremble in his arms.

After hearing the "come in", Warren entered the office. "H... hi pro... fessor." Warren said. Between the tremble and queasyness, Warren wasn't actually shocked by the stutter. He'd never been in trouble before and he wasn't able to handle it well. "I'm... here... for det... detension."

Takuya sat behind the desk in his office. He liked it where it was here a lot more compared to the office that he had once held in the Dungeons. For one, it was larger in here, and for two it wasn't as cold and damp as the Dungeons. Takuya was expecting the child named Warren to come in here today, there wasn't a lot for him to do today. But he did need someone to clean the cauldrons that he had dirtied during the last lesson with his second years. He heard a knock on the door, and raised an eyebrow. He was about ten minutes early. "Come in." Takuya stated, not really in the mood for this kind of thing at the moment. He was in a cranky sort of mood tonight, so he would probably end up snapping and taking out some anger on the boy. Though, he had to make some sort of example out of him. He couldn't just let the boy get away with what he had done, that would be a bad move on his behalf.

"Hello Warren." Takuya said. He gestured towards the cauldrons to his left, and the filing cabinet on his right, taken from the Caretakers office. "You get your choice of cleaning these five cauldrons, without your wand, or organising these nine-hundred-and-something-plus records." Takuya said, waiting for him to make a decision. He wasn't going to come down easy on the boy. Whether or not it was his first year as a Deputy or not, he was going to make sure that people didn't think he was just a case of 'fresh meat'.

Warren realized while he was entering the room why he had so much trouble finding the office. It wasn’t even in the dungeon. When he ended up on the second floor was beyond Warren. But for all he knew, he could have fallen down a trap door which was enchanted to reverse gravity and create the illusion of the dungeon just for the sake of confusion.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case” Warren thought. “It makes about as much sense as moving staircases… Well actually moving staircases are sort of epic. But more in the sense of escalators. Not like the ones here…”

Warren then noticed an awkward pause in the conversation…. Warren didn’t really pay attention to when he was talking, but instead doing the head nodding thing. “Usually the head nodding is fine… But like… This is just awkward now.”

“Umm…” Warren sounded. He was trying to make it look like he was really thinking about what was being said. “I guess….” Heavy breath. “The first one. If you don’t mind?”

OOC: I don't know if anyone in this world understands the humor. I kinda messed up the first post after I went to the dungeon and got sent to the second floor without my knowledge. So I thought it would be funny for Warren to be in the same situation. I also make a joke about the fact that I haven't replied in a while (sorry about that by the way).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back