Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Red rose to Caelen Maxwell
After some digging and well placed questions Vader had learned where his next person spent most of their time, the library. He had stopped for coffee, stopped to check in the accio room, and stopped to consider if he'd remembered to send Pho a rose. His worries worsened when he couldn't remember. He eventually got to the library and from some quiet questions managed to be stood in front of an older boy, "Are you Caelen Maxwell?" Vader nervously spoke, he shouldn't have had the coffee and proceeded to allow his worries to build.

NEWTs are upon them and all he did was bury his face into books he needed to pass everything. His stress-free winter vacation was a plus as well. Thanks to his older sister who opened their doors to him in The Netherlands. Although, with all of his studying he forgets other stuff like ... Caelan looked up at the person who mentioned his name and suddenly pops up in his mind about ...Valentines. The guy closed all his open books and paid attention towards the boy. "Hey, yes. I'm Caelan. What's up?" The boy was odd though, acting strange.

Vader nodded with a little small smile appearing on his tired features, "Great, I have a rose for you," the boy said. He reached into his basket and pulled out the necessary rose for this boy. It was a pretty red rose, with the note attached. He was pleased as he held them out to the older boy that his hands weren't shaking. He was focusing entirely on just getting this rose to him. He could feel his mind buzzing, noting mentally he really shouldn't have stopped for coffee.

I love you, darling. Forever yours, Kira

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back