OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual (Domhnall)
Maya date with Demyx in order for him to be partner with her was tonight. After work she went straight home to clean and keep her busy from thinking about what she might encounter tonight. Afraid she will jump to conclusion in all the wrong sides, Maya cleaning help her to cope. She clean her entire shop from the bottom up, with magic of course, Quil her employer helping her out till she sent the kid help. He was such a nice boy, for him to be working and not attending regular school, she paid him extra all the time because his help was worth it. After sending Quil home she spent a good amount of her time getting ready to meet Demy. Picking out a red posh dress and a blue jacket that went over, a set of pearls completed her outfit.

She look nice, but not to revealing for him to take her serious about this deal. She wore her blonde tresses half way up and a little let down. She wore red pumps that went with her dress selection and pearls to complete the set. She wore earrings too, she look classy but a little hip. She for once in her life felt young. It's been a very long time since she actually felt young. A smile appeared in the mirror when she checked herself over. Now, she said. She apparated to where she had to meet Demyx, by a fountain in the middle of the village. Where she had save her mother from the fire, memories came swarming again inside her head. She blink out of Demyx was here or will be here soon, she wanted to be pleasant and not sad this evening. She wanted to be young again.

Demyx Demon Bane rarely went on dates, and even though this technically wasnt a date, more of a 'business meeting' of sorts, he still felt that dressing up for the occasion seemed appropriate. He had been thinking about how tonight would go all day, making him glad he had been doing desk work today, and not on a patrol. He sighed to himself as he stared into his bathroom mirror. "What am i doing? I dont go out for dinner... I dont play dress ups." he sighed to himself, and then shook the thoughts clear. He wanted to be that guy. The guy who could go and enjoy a night with a friend, or a special someone.

He deemed himself worthy, and respectable looking, and twisted on the spot. He appeared in Brightstone Village, and as he looked over at the fountain, noticed something that he hadnt anticipated. Maya looked stunning. He hadnt expected her to clean up so well, after all, they had met in work clothes. He sighed to himself, ran a hair through his neatly brushed hair, and made his way over to his new partner. "Evening." he said as he made it to her. He glanced down at his suit and hoped he hadnt dressed to formally.

Maya heard a rather long crack, spiing semi around she saw her new partner appeared dressed up. Wow, he cleans up very well for just a dinner?Her mind went on thinking more than just how he look, she scowled herself silently for imagining her thoughts. "Hey, you look nice when your not sulking" she shared a small smile with him. Her lips hardly reached her eyes, her smiles were just a casual expression she shared with anyone. "Now that your my partner.." she was also happy about that too. "There's a lot to be learn about the both of us, I'm guessing?" she walk over to him, letting him lead the way for whatever he had plan. She carried her red matching clutch bag, where she stored away her wand. Just in case he misbehave and she had to use on hew partner.

Demyx gave her a light smile and looked around. He wasnt quite sure what he wanted to do. Dinner at a restaurant seemed a fair choice. "Yes, we do have quite a bit. Basic backgrounds to start with. But, i think we should get my half of the deal done with first." he said, raising an eyebrow at her as she jumped straight into business mode. He spotted what looked like a nice italian restaurant behind her, which was only half busy because it was still early in the night.

He led the way over to the doors, opening them and ushering Maya in first, like a gentleman should, and followed in behind her. He then approached the counter, and after giving a dazzling smile to the waitress, managed to get them a good table by the fire. They were then asked if they were ready to order, and after skimming through the menu, he decided on a pasta dish. "Pesto Pollo pasta please, we'll have an entre of garlic bread, and i'll have a lemonade with my meal please." he said, as they were in a muggle restaurant. "And the lady will have..." he said, smiling at Maya.

Maya just followed him, not realizing they were already the place he wanted to dine for the evening. This really was so unexpected, she roll her blues eyes. She swear if her father wasn't alive she would have lost all respect for all the man that she knew. She wanted to just go home and forget about having a partner.He will probably have her do difficult task force work and say later on that he didn't want her. No, she wanted this so much to work out, she w as willing to just deal with a simple dinner and nothing more.

Sitting across from him, Maya took off her blue jacket. She hook it in the back of her chair and sat down. She order a Cesar salad with lite dressing and a glass of grape wine. Placing the menu down, she look over at Demyx, the awkward moment settling over them made her feel frustrated, She had no skills to actually make conversation. "So where are you from? I never caught that from you" she said the first thing that pop inside her head. Better than an insult she always say. Their first actual conversation hadn't been so interesting between him and her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back