A Day Of Mischief

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jenna snuck into the library after curfew.. the library was long closed so both Sam and she could get in with out being caught. When Jenna got in she rolled her eyes as she mumbled to Sam, "Wow, they didn't even close the door." Jenna giggled inwardly then said, "Same deal as the Wing, in and out alright?" Jenna looked over at Sam, with a bright smile plastered on her face, her blue eyes dancing excitedly then she took out her wand and muttered quietly, "Lumos." Her wand lit up and she headed over to the isles and opened her bag slyly.

Sam nodded, "Idiots.." he agreed. Sam followed Jenn and pulled his wand out and whispered 'Lumos'. He perfected that spell and it shone quite brightly. Sam looked around, he never really saw the library so empty. He realised he had lost Jenn. Damn it. "Jenn?" he whispered eagerly as he walked amongst the aisles.

Jenna heard Sam call her name and she took out a loaded paint ball gun and she shot if right in front of Sam's feet and said, "Careful where you walk my dear." Jenna flashed him a bright smile then walked over to him carefully and said, "I feel kind of bad for possibly ruining these books, but I want to win, so what should we do?" Jenna gave Sam a soft smile as she rested her hand on his shoulder carefully.

Sam jumped back at the paint which splattered before him. Sam smiled, "Meh! Just stay away from the quidditch annuals." he said and held her hand which was on his shoulder. "Oh wait.." he smiled and pulled out a can of string spray. He took her hand which was on his shoulder and kissed it before saying, "Lets do this."

Jenna blushed as Sam kissed her hand and said, "Mmmhmm sounds nice." She smiled inwardly then she kissed his cheek gently then said, "Okay lets start." She smiled inwardly then she took her hand away from his then she took a few shots towards the shelves of books and the ground, her aim wasn't good so it just splattered anywhere.

Sam's stomach fluttered as she kissed his cheek. He nodded and began in a different aisle than Jenn. He began to spray the string all over the shelves so it left a gungey mess. He snuck around to where Jenn was, he creeped up behind her and breathed down her neck, "Boo!" and he sprayed the string all down her back.

Jenna jumped in surprise as she felt someone's cool breath on her neck, then was even more surprised when Sam put silly string down her back. Jenna turned around sharply and said, "Oh you are aching for revenge aren't you?" Jenna giggled then she unzipped her bag and took out a dungbomb and threw it at Sam and ran away with her hand over her mouth to avoid the awful stench.

Sam opened his mouth in shock when she threw the dungbomb at him, but regretted it. "Oh you did not just do that!" his voice was muffled as his hand blocked his mouth and his nose.

He ran after her away from the stench. He began to pick up some books on the way, not too heavy, and chucked them at her though he missed a lot of the time. It still caused more havoc in the Library. Once he caught up with her he wrapped his arms around her stomach, not letting her escape. For two reasons.

She giggled quietly at this then when Sam wrapped his arms around her she dropped the paint ball gun and wrapped his arms around him and said in a soft voice, "You stink." Jenna giggled then she leaned in softly wanting and pressed her lips against his but when she realized what she was doing she pulled away and opened her eyes widely and said, "Oh I'm so sorry I.. I didn't mean anything by it." Jenna looked down and blushed softly.

Sam laughed, "Oh than-" But she kissed him. He was shocked. Happy but shocked. Sam smiled kindly as she looked away embarrassed. He placed his hand under her chin and pushed up her face gently. He then leaned in and kissed her.

It had been weeks since Toni and Sam broke up and he realised that he was over Toni. They were friends now, nothing more. Once Sam pulled away, he beamed, "I'm ready.." he whispered, hoping she would know what he mean't.

Jenna felt joy overwhelm her as Sam kissed her. She kissed him back softly as they pulled away a smile then plastered on her lips as Sam whispered that he was ready. "You are?" Jenna asked in surprise, she couldn't believe any of this, what would give her reason to? She didn't have much luck with any of this before.

Sam nodded slowly and kissed her again. Once he pulled away he tried to talk, "So..umm...does..this.." Sam then laughed at how bad he was at these things. "So will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her.

Jenna beamed brightly as Sam asked her to be his girl friend then she opened her mouth to speak but no words came out so she cleared her throat, she was quite flustered by all of this then when she was able to speak she said, "Yes." Jenna laughed excitedly at this then she leaned in to kiss Sam once more.

Sam was so happy. He hadn't felt this happy in a long time. He didn't feel tired or stressed, being with Jenn was as easy as breathing. Sam leaned in and kissed her. He pulled her closer to him. Once he finished he smiled widely, so wide. He hugged her. "I'll never hurt you again." Sam promised her.

Jenna kissed Sam back then when they pulled away and she said softly, "Words mean nothing, just don't do it and I'll believe you." Jenna smiled sheepishly, hoping that Sam would understand what she meant, she did believe him but she wasn't sure if she should trust herself anymore, she trusted too many people and it always hurt her, she didn't want to be hurt any longer.

[when you get a chance can you respond to the topic in the wing?]

Sam whispered in her ear, "My words mean something.." he kissed her cheek. He then realised they had gotten a little distracted. "Should we..umm...get back to this?" he chuckled softly. How he did not expect this to happen here, but he wouldn't change it for the world.

[Oh sorry, will do ^_^ ]

Jenna smiled girlishly as Sam whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek then giggled slightly and said, "I completely forgot, perhaps we should." She leaned in slightly and kissed Sam's forehead then the hesitantly pulled away from the hug and picked up the paint ball gun and began shooting all around again, it wasn't as satisfying as the paint filled water balloons had been in the Wing, but that was alright.

Sam laughed, "Jeeze, take it easy cowgirl." He watched as the paint spread like a plague all over the library. Sam grabbed his string can and began to slop it all over the tables and the chairs.

"Cowgirl?" Jenna repeated with raised eye brows then chuckled slightly then she shot the last paint ball and then put it down with a small smirk then she picked up frog spawn and a bottle of water, and an eye dropper. She glanced over at Sam and said, "I hope you aren't afraid of frogs." Jenna giggled then skipped over to the librarians desk then put the frog spawn down on the counter and opened the bottle of water and took some water out with the eye dropper and put two small drops onto the frog spawn. Immediately mounds of frogs hopped out of the spawn and Jenna ran back wards, she wasn't afraid of frogs, she just didn't want to step on any. She laughed with satisfaction as they hopped around the library.

Sam looked at her with puzzlement, where is she getting all of these? Sam the shook his head, "Nope?" he watched as she pulled out some frog spawn and then all of a sudden frogs began to hop around all over the place. He laughed at the mess they created. He then walked up behind Jenn and lifted her up onto his toes. "I don't want you killing any...not while your in this devishly mood." he teased.

Jenna rolled her eyes playfully at Sam's words and she said seriously, "I would never kill an animal Sam." Jenna took Sam's hand in her own and walked towards the door and said, "Hmm I think our job is done here, unless you brought something this time, or you want to see what else I've got in my bag." Jenna kissed Sam's cheek softly and her heart fluttered with excitement.

Sam nodded, "I happened to bring.." he said and reached right into his pocket. He pulled out a small tube of extra-extra sitcky glue. The tiniest piece would be enough to get your hand stuck. That was exactly his plan. "If we put these on the bindings of books..well..lets just say the books may come back a little overdue." he smirked. "Oh and yes, I'd like to see what else you brought." Sam beamed as she kissed his cheek. He ruffled her hair playfully.

She smiled at Sam and then smirked inwardly as he explained his little plan then said, "Great, go right ahead." Jenna fixed her hair as she walked over to her bag and opened it carefully then said "Rummage away Sammy." Jenna walked back over to Sam with a soft smile on her lips.

Sam began pasting glue down the side of random books. Sam turned around when Jenn said to rummage in the bag, "Nice.." he said and began to pull out all sorts of stuff when he heard some footsteps. "Wait..shh!" Sam said abruptly holding onto a jar of gunge.

Jenna took Sam's hand when she heard someone's foot steps and pulled him into an isle and held him close to her then she looked around the library and giggled quietly then whispered, "This is so fun." She looked back at Sam and smiled sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back