A Day For Himself.

"Well we will just have to change that now won't we?" She was so cute when she blushed.

she started blushing again. "um yeah" she said hiding her face.

Casper laughed "It's getting a bit late, would you like me to walk you home." He smiled at her it was only polite to ask the worst she could say is no.

Angel stood and noticed that the stars were out. 'yeah" she said as she was outside she looked up at the stars not noticing where she was going almost bumping into Casper.

Angel blushed. " i have an apartment" she said and they showed up she didn't want to say goodbye yet. "do you want to come in i have to change really fast but you can make yourself at home if you want" she said.

Casper smiled and looked down at his watch "I can stay for a little while I suppose." He looked up at her wanting to she her for just a bit longer.

Angel led him inside ran upstairs and changed coming back down stairs smiling at him. "hi again" she said with a smile on her face.

Angel giggled. "i don't know i think i know you" she said coming down the stairs and standing in front of him.

Angel grabbed his arm. "i don't think you do" she said. "it's Angel" she said smiling at him then turning it to a puppy dog look.

Casper rolled his eye's at her "Oh I seem to remeber a Angel, she was really not as charming as you though." He smiled and brushed off her arm.

Angel got a frown. "fine" she said turning her back on him. "i think you do have the wrong address" she said moving over to the couch and sitting down.

Casper frowned and walked out the door to his house. He hoped she wouldn't follow but just in chase he locked his doors. He didn't need another stalker on his hands.

((it was a compliment silly.))

Angel relaxed a bit and was working when she saw a piece of clothes that wasn't hers. "i don't know probably someone elses" she said walking to the kitchen making herself some food because she hasn't had food at all that day.

((i know but Angel kind of gets moody and the piece of clothes is his but she don't know that))

((okay))

Casper sat in the dark at home noticing his jacket was missing. "Crap." HE sighed because he knew just where he left it. He Ran through the phone book and found her. He picked up the phone and dialed the number.

Angel heard the phone as she picked it up not knowing who would be calling her. "hello?" she asked, wondering who was on the other line fear shot through her as she looked down at the number and not knowing who it was.

Angel let out a sigh. "Casper is that you?" she asked hoping it was him and not someone else.

"Yes." He exhaled. "I left my jacket at your place, and I was wondering it's to late tonight but if I could pick it up Tommorow?" He asked with a yawn.

Angel frowned. "sure" she said.

"Thanks." Casper said half yawn and half talk. "Vi ses." It was Swedish he didn't mean to say it but it was the English version oh 'Talk to you later.' He hung up before she could say goodbye and wandered off to bed.

Angel was cleaning the next day when he showed up she was in the libaray that she had in her house cleaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back