OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie had put a lot of thought into this. He'd read a lot of magazines while he was home, on the off chance that Bern said yes to a date. Eventually, he'd settled on watching the sunset from the towers. He'd arrived early, and when he felt like everything was ready he sent a note to Bern to ask the boy to meet him. Charlie was just waiting now, fidgeting to try and make sure everything was alright. He had brought up a blanket and a bunch of pillows to lean against, and had a basket with some soft drinks and a variety of snacks. Charlie had tried to dress nice, but not too nice, wanting to look cute without trying too hard. He was nervous. What if this didn't go well? Could he have done something better? He bit his lip, running a hand through his hair and trying not to get too worried that Bern wouldn't show up.

Bern was so busy to check his drawing to his Care of Magical Creature subject, because his favorite subject will be enrolled now, and then suddenly he remember that today is our date of Charlie so he prepared his cloths and then wish that Charlie will be impressed by his appearance so Bern white shoes, pants and checkered long sleeves that he is wearing, when he is ready he run up to the North towers and then when he is date he called his name "Hi Charlie sorry I'm late" Bern wait to Charlie respond to him and wish that is everything will be good for both of us.

Charlie straightened as Bern appeared, smiling shyly and tucking his hands into his pockets. "Bern, hi," Charlie blushed and swallowed nervously. "You, ah... you look really n-nice," Charlie stuttered a little and let out a nervous laugh. He brought up a hand to rub at the back of his neck. "I- er- I brought snacks, I thought- maybe we could watch the sunset?" He sat down quickly and looked up to Bern, wincing as he finished talking. He looked out over the castle grounds. "I... sorry, this is a lousy date, isn't it? I- read it was supposed to be nice," He looked back to Bern with a shy smile.

Bern like this kind of set up because Charlie took an effort in our first date, Bern ask Charlie "if you have time can you visit my country" I will ask my mother to prepare food or fiesta term in my country kind of welcoming feast or have a festivals and we have a visitor, I want to you to meet my family but my father we don't close because he so busy to his job, Bern want to touch Charlie hand but its not appropriate because were not together.

Charlie blinked, surprised by the offer. "Oh, that sounds nice. Can I bring my dad?" He asked. "Maybe my mom?" He hesitated as he asked that, unsure if his mom would even want to come along. He brushed the thought off, instead patting the spot next to him. "Come on, sit with me." He gave Bern a shy smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back