A date with the Woods

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
Leah strolled down the cobbled street of Obsidian Harbour, her heart pounded a little and her hands were clenched tightly into fists. She was actually nervous. She and Link had contacted each other via owl, both wishing to meet up. It was their first date, and like all girls, Leah was a little frightened at the prospect.

She was attracted to Link, always had been ever since their first meeting. So it was something wonderous to actually be on a date with him. She pondered for a second if Link considered her his girlfriend. Probably. It was still an alluring thought. Leah suddenly stopped walking, and stood by a dock, watching the water lay calmly. She looked around, and waited for Link.

It had finally come down to this, when Link had requested a formal date with the lovely Leah Winters. She had accepted right away, something he was getting use to, the positive attention had capture his eyes greatly. For once he didn't look cold but warm, his features more appealing than usual. He felt the need to impress Leah as always, this time he wanted everything to be close to perfect. No he wanted everything to be perfect. His attire constant of a black blazer and a ivory button collar shirt. Lean denim slacks, with dim polish loafers to finish his outer wear. He smelled of black smith colonge, and was wearing a rolex, a wrist gold watch he fortunately 'found' on time for his date. He looked jazz his face clean cut, as he walk with a importance strides, grey iris looking around the harbour to finally spot her standing by the pier. Leah resembles so much like a Greek goddess, possibly even more than what he could make of it. Words couldn't say what she look like to him, he was stun for a minute. Only to speak for her ears only to hear, slipping from behind her. "Hello Álainn‬." he smirked kissing the back of her neck sweetly, as he called her lovely in this strange language he was slowly recognising by day.

Leah heard footsteps in the distance on the old cobbled roads of Obsidian Harbour, she turned just in time to kiss Link on the mouth. After hearing him call her a strange name she gave him a disapproving look. "That's not my name." She said, although not feeling to annoyed. She understood if he wanted to date other people along with her but it annoyed her that he had called her by another woman's name.

Catching the unexpected kiss with his lips, arouse Link to another level of temptation. Her lips felt warmth against his, so filling he couldn't stop his tongue to devour that after taste. Letting out a chuckle as she snapped at him, he slip his arms closer around his waist as she spoke sweetly to her. "It means lovely, my dear." he smiled as he stare into her enchanted gaze, his lips never escaping the smirk he held. "Its Irish." he explain with little details on how he knew of this language. "My Álainn‬." he snugged her close to what he was claiming.

Leah pursed her lips, fighting back the flood of embarrassment she felt. "That is beautiful." She said, immediately forgetting the incident when she looked into Link's eyes. She kissed him again, enjoying the feel of his lips. They were addicting to her, and she could not resist stealing one more. He made her so happy.
"Where did you want to go?"

Kissing her made things seem right to Link, for the first time he felt at ease, brushing her hair back away from her delicate face. "Anywhere is fine with me." he gave her another kiss, lips shocks at the heart throbbing sensation. "Longs its with you Leah." he held her hand with his, as he direct her to walk towards the empty streets of the Harbour. There had to be a place these two will feel comfortable tonight, he was contemplating where though. Maybe he could take her to a restraunts that's right across for the leaks. It was a comfortable settings, and everything around them would be lit with dim lights. He thought about it more, the idea sounding more interesting by the minute.

Leah squeezed Links hand, and followed him down the street. It somewhat reminded her of Bleak Street, although not nearly as scary and no chance for Luxen to appear in front of them. The last time they had been alone was when Luxen had attacked them. Leah and Link had still not spoken about that, and she pondered whether to bring it up. He does not want to think of things like that... Leah thought glancing at her date. He may not be over it, himself...

"How's was your day?" he asked Leah feeling the delicate of her fingers squeeze his. He wanted nothing more than hear her speak, as he intensely listen. Something he realise, something that had slipped his minds months ago. The dream, so was it true or not? It had to be but how? The girl that had help him was physically standing next to him, Leah was the girl in his dreams. Those weren't the only he had of her, there were several other dreams. He looked at Leah, they had felt so real to recall them.
"How's was your day?" he asked Leah feeling the delicate of her fingers squeeze his. He wanted nothing more than hear her speak, as he intensely listen. Something he realise, something that had slipped his minds months ago. The dream, so was it true or not? It had to be but how? The girl that had help him was physically standing next to him, Leah was the girl in his dreams. Those weren't the only he had of her, there were several other dreams. He looked at Leah, they had felt so real to recall them.

((Loving the new icon!))

Leah thought for a second before discussing her day. "It was fine. I slept late, and when I finally got up it was spent preparing for this moment." She felt very well rested since Ioan Finch allowed her to use his apartment to sleep in and basically live in. She had been moving from pub to pub sleeping in dingy pest infested rooms, and now she had a large and spacious apartment to spend her days in. Leah wondered if she should let it slip she had been staying in another mans place, but she thought it stupid and out of context. She hadn't seen Ioan in a while, and it wasn't as if he spent the night with her, he had a family in another home to go home too. "What about your day?"

[Thanks :D took me a while to look for that one. Sorry for the double post]

"Nothing really, just wondering why I was invited to an old friend wedding." he spoke, carelessly leaving out the parts what he really been up to lately. Besides trying to hunt down every coven member, he was pushing some parts of town. Along with almost killing this young turd who thoughts just because he lived on Bleak Street he didn't know the dark parts of the alley like Link had encounter. He hope that Luxen had paid the young s.o.b a little visit maybe it would scare the living chit out of him, like he had almost done to Link. Except Link had begged for death, probably cry his eyes out just to live, he smirked thinking about it.

[>.< lame post]

Leah listened to Link, and kept quiet not entirely sure of what to say. She was a little nervous, her hand squeezed Link's, and her eyes stayed straight ahead. Perhaps it was because of the Luxen experience that she stayed wary of her surroundings. She pondered if there happened to be a spirit that drifted through here as well.
They reached a little cafe, and Leah looked at Link. "Hungry?"

Link looked up at the café and stop just before the entrance looking down at Leah. "Not going in." he waited for her to ask, letting go of her hands. "Not going in till you tell me what's wrong." he could read her face cleary now the discomfort that he sense was baring in between them. "Is it me?" he wonder if Leah didn't felt that way about Link at all. Or was he just jumping to conclusion. It was even more confusing when he wasn't sure of his own feelings.

"What!? What do you mean?" Leah whirled around to face him. She stopped herself from smiling at him. His face was so appealing to her, that she was finding it hard not to fall completely to his mercy. "It's not you." She assured him. This was certainly different for her. She had never felt this vulnerable with someone, and it scared her in a way. She was not one to let on her feelings, or even confide in someone, but this would have to change. "After Luxen... I haven't quite been the same."

It didn't take long to apprehend why she was feeling that way tonight. Leah admitted to Link and he had to admit he had shared the same feelings of blanch, yet his grey eyes told otherwise . "I thought we talk about this already Leah? Why didn't you tell me?" he was a bit disappointed she didn't share this when they were in Nightfall Haven. He had basically poured his heart out that night, except the part he still hadn't share with her. Link didn't want to surrender to his feeling just yet. To tell someone they were growing on you was a big step for him, he will admit to it one day just not tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back