Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
It's been awhile since I posted one of these and I'm going to keep it simple:</FONT>
November Albertson | Hufflepuff | Third Year
Seeking | Male Date to Yule Ball
<FONT font="Monaco">

She's a friendly girl. I'm looking for someone that could be her date to the Yule Ball. I think I'd like it to be someone in her year that she would have classes with and she could have bumped into after class and the topic brought up. While, most girls would want to be asked I like the idea of her being awkward and asking the guy to the Ball. November hasn't really tried to make friends during her first two years. She did at first, but once classes started she realized how hard magic was for her muggleborn self and didn't seek out friendships with people. So I'm hoping the lucky guy would later become a friend for her. We could have a few future plots down the line. Maybe they'll date or maybe they'll just remain friends. Haha this feels so weird like posting on a dating site for her but she doesn't have any current ties to any student to make this idea come true for her.

Hey!

I don't know if you're interested or not, but I can totally offer Flavio for this yule ball date. I figured it would make sense, seeing as he and November are currently roleplaying and they seem to get along. I'm not really fussed either way, but it makes sense at least in my head and I'm happy to have Flavio available as a yule ball date this ic year if he fits the critera you're looking for!

Let me know what you think! :D

Yes! That's perfect! Thanks for suggesting it! We can add this into their current thread. It'd be super cute. :party:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back