A dark return

Sebastien Black

The rain was unforgiving and so was the wind.

A grim man in a long robe stood on the door step of the his long dark and cold home. He had returned after his log departure from New Zealand. After the headmistress had let him go for not maintaing attendence at hogwarts. Sebastien then left the countrytrying to regroup and piece together what life he had after Hogwarts.

Upon his travels he visted his wife parents out of rrespect for his deceased wife. When he arrived he found out some shocking news, he had a son and that he was in New zealand working at the ministry.

Sebastien hurried back to New Zealand and went the house that he left in his wife parents hands.

Sebastien now stood before the hard wood doors and was about to me his lost son
William Black.

William stood up from his cozy chair by the fire as his house elf came runnign into the room. The house elf said that there was a man at the door and seek shelter from the rather horrible weather. William dismissed the house elf for the evening and went to answer the door.

He walked to the front door and pulled the door open. There before him stood a rather rugged looking man with long greasy hair and a beard.

"Wow you look like crap. I am surprised you found this place but we I do not turn away those in need come in and warm yourself by the fire." William said as he led the way to the fireplace.

Sebastion smiled the boy did not know who he was or why he was here. Sebastien walked inside nd followed the young man to the room where the fire burned.

"I thank you for your hospitality..."Sebastien said leading the boy into telling him his name. Sebastien while he awaited the answer shook out of his cloak and sat in a big chai right next to the warm flames.

"I am here to see you, I have some rather important information for you and I think it is important for you to know." Sebastien said as he gazed into his son's eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back