A dark night in the dungeons

Zoe blinked a few times, the reality of how tired she actually was had just hit her. This walk was helpful, I guess. She thought to herself as she turned around, and began to walk back through the tunnel they came from. "So how old is your sister?" She asked, curiously, but slowly. Her mind was now beginning to slowly shut itself off, as though she were already in her soft, warm bed.

Leah closed her eyes briefly, and said, "She is fifteen." The tunnel ended leaving them in the room where they had first met up. "Well, I'm going to head back to my dorm." She informed Zoe.

"Well, if you must. I need to ensure that you go to your dorm." Zoe said, pretending to be all bossy-like, again. She continued on for a few more minutes, until she reached where she first met Leah. Turning around, she said, "Good night." Not actually caring whether Leah went into the house or not. Zoe herself, said the password and the passageway opened revealing the marvelous emerald green common room, and she walked in without another word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back