Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 17" Core of Crow's Feathers and Poplar 16 1/2" Core of Basilisk's Fang
OOCOut of Character: Notes on the Roleplay

This is set in 1972, around October, in what could have happened if certain events have happened, just something for fun really

Just about to turn another year older, Asparuh Zhefarovich III, a young Viscount and soon to be Patriarch, was staring at the family tree with his arms crossed. Not too many months ago, a woman named Lilivek managed to get him into the sheets. However, around the same time, Asparuh also had another woman that he willingly went into bed with even though he was married. He did not even Tsvetanka. He would divorce her if Asparuh Zhefarovich II would approve of it, however he did not really have the time to sort through the divorce. Letting out a sigh, Asparuh shook his head slightly, and he stared at the tree once more. Something that was certainly forbidden. Something that should never be told. Not too long from now, there was a child to be born, only the mother was not Lilivek. Somehow, there had to be a way to cover it up. To keep them both safe for the time being. Asparuh Zhefarovich II would be damned than to see his young Viscount a father so soon without a mother that he was not married to. The Death Eater did not really care about what that would bring upon the family, because it was just a mistake. Asparuh glanced around before he tried to think of something. This was something that was a little more important than his service to the Dark Lord.

Not two years ago, he watched the Dark Lord and other things rise to power, but this was the second year really from that mark. Asparuh was still a faithful, loyal Death Eater at the time. He had been there from the moment he graduated from Durmstrang. He would have to see her now before things got a little out of control. Asparuh glanced down at the time, before he apparated out of the Zhefarovich Manor, and reappeared in a small, wizarding village somewhat close to the Durmstrang school. This would be one of the only places where they could meet in secret anyway. His mother was really wanting to have those two get married and stuff, but Asparuh was already married. Lydia was not exactly happy with the decision anyway. Asparuh knew just one thing though, the woman now carrying his child recently graduated from Durmstrang. Letting out a rough sigh, he was almost dreading this. Asparuh was being demanded by Tsvetanka to have a child with her, but Asparuh was very distant with it. He did not want to bare a child with her actually. Asparuh was already having a child, why in the world would he want another? Asparuh paced back and forth, waiting for her to come.

Danielle Lefevre hurried around the corner of an older building, making very sure that no one she knew was around to see her lurking about. Because if they had it was likely that she would be stopped or questioned and Danielle did not have time for such things. It was already rare enough for her to get a moment alone in the first place. Getting rid of her parents so that she could have the crown and position of the Head family left her fully in charge so the people of her family felt it necessary to always be in her face for various things. Two years she had only been their Head but she had made some amazing improvements for them too. So they all appreciated her and looked up to her. It will teach them not to look down upon women for anything hopefully. But her power did come at a cost. Like having little privacy and that was her problem right now. Leaving the manor without someone to guard her was a huge battle between her and the family advisor. Especially because she was pregnant and they wanted her child to be just as safe as they wanted her to be. They assumed that the kid was probably going to be the heir or something, but Danielle refused to tell them anything about the child. Not even the gender. Only because this was something she wasn't sure if she should speak about until her and Asparuh figured out what to do. Knowing Asparuh since she was a child certainly ended up giving her a hassle for them both later on, that is what she blamed the whole issue on. They were too comfortable with one another so they messed up badly. The first time they slept together was before he was even married. At the time he was engaged or something like that but their wasn't a true commitment. It had been the night she first became Head too. But sometime after a year had passed Danielle and Asparuh ended up letting their chemistry take over again because they slept together a second time too. Only this time she was pretty sure it was entirely wrong for them to do so since he was married to that horrid wench Tsvetanka. The hilarity in it though was that Danielle didn't really care if it was wrong because of that, she highly disliked the woman and could care less if Asparuh tortured the b!tch to death. What did worry her though was all the problems that could happen to Asparuh because of this. What would his family do to them both and god could only wonder what Tsvetanka do when she found out. It would be dangerous to let anyone know that because of their stupidity, Danielle had fallen pregnant with Asparuh's first child.

That was why Danielle needed to sneak out alone. Sos he could meet up with him and they could figure out what to do before things got out of hand. Why they both waited until she was heavily pregnant to do it, she had no idea. They decided to meet up at a village right next to their old school, Durmstrang since barley anyone they knew ever came here. Asparuh was probably already waiting for her but since her stomach was about the size of a freaking basketball and she was so tiny to begin with, it took her awhile to get around to places. Plus there was the fact that she was trying to stay somewhat hidden so that her family wouldn't see them. Finally Danielle reached the area that Asparuh was waiting for at and noticed him pacing around. He seemed restless and she could easily imagine why. Slowly she approached him, her long wavy blonde hair floating at her back and her angelic blue eyes as bright as ever. "Asparuh..." Danielle started off as she approached him. His tall form towered over hers but she didn't see him as a frightening person like many others would have. They grew up together so she knew him well and she knew how to avoid the anger. Her small body leaned against the wall of a building and she laid a hand on her swollen stomach. Pretty soon she would end up giving birth, to a son from what she had gathered. "I'm sorry it took so long. It's really hard to hurry when your pregnant." Danielle started, coldness in her voice and a look of tiredness as well. It got tiresome carrying around a baby. At least this baby wasn't very prone to kicking and making her stay up all night. In fact the baby was usually still for the most part, she didn't feel him move all too often and sometimes it worried that something was wrong. No, he was just a quiet baby. "I am worried Asparuh...." Danielle started lightly, she was sure she didn't even need to tell him why either. His father, his wife, his family. Would they accept this? Did any of them have an idea of what might have happened. And also, were the rumors true that another woman had slept with him in the past months too.​
<i>
</i>

If only that Asparuh's Grandfather whom he was named after was more modernized and would actually listen to Lydia, his mother whom would have loved this all because she adored Danielle much more than she liked Asparuh's current wife. Sure, Asparuh knew that he had an affair with his wife, two of them actually but one was unwilling. He did not care either, but the thought was still there. He had committed adultery, something that the Zhefarovich family had not seen done or rather it was not recorded because none of them bore children. Asparuh just happened to have. It was strange though. Asparuh had found out in the family tree that children were not very common, that is until his father met with his mother whose family was entirely too large for its own good. Jaken Zhefarovich would not have minded the child mothered by a woman that was not Tsvetanka. Asparuh just wondered how he would be able to keep this all secret until the baby was born, which could be any day now. Once the baby was born, the mother would be shown on the family tree, and then all Hell would break loose over the future Patriarch not following the usual Traditional manners that went without saying. Asparuh's thoughts were interrupted when he heard his name, spoken softly. He turned his onyx eyes to the woman that looked like an angel, the appearance alone seemed as though they could make any man tremble and fall to their knees. However Asparuh was very different, and he did not see aesthetics. Asparuh saw right past that and into the mind and soul, with and without the aid of Legilimency. "Danielle," Asparuh started to say before his onyx eyes drifted over her figure, seeing her rather tired and then pregnant and about to give birth to his firstborn son. Asparuh closed his eyes for a moment, and he heard that she was worried. "Don't rush anywhere. It may send you into early labor." The baby seemed to be do right around the time that he was born, and if born on Hallow's Eve and a pure-blood, he may be chosen to be the next Patriarch after Asparuh Zhefarovich the Third.

The mother of a future Patriarch was usually one honored lady, like Lydia is to the current family, that and she is married to the Head of the Zhefarovich family. He also heard that Danielle was worried, and well, Asparuh could not lie and say that she was the only one. His family were dangerous. Asparuh's grandfather had been ruthless, and would gladly kill. In fact, when his niece married a muggle and fell pregnant with his child, his grandfather did not do as Snezhana requested which was the death of the muggle which was going to come inevitably. His grandfather killed all three, the bride and groom as well as their unborn child. His grandfather did not tolerate nonsense in the family which was highly admired anyhow. Asparuh dismissed this thought and he nodded lightly, turning his body to face Danielle completely, and provide her with the attention that she deserved right now. Asparuh spoke, his tone colder than Death, "I know. Lives may be at stake, but keeping this secret will be rather difficult. The tree will show you once you given birth. I may know how to rewrite the tree, but during the birth, you will be alone. Any thoughts on how to take care of this?" It really depended on what she wanted. Would she want to be there around their son? There was the thought of pinning this on the woman that seduced him, but it would be tricky. He would have to make it so that her name was on the tree, however with his magic and his Dark Arts advancing with each passing month, he could easily do something with the tree to make it work. Asparuh knew that keeping his mind hidden would not be an issue because his grandfather could not read minds very well. Asparuh had already surpassed him in the art of Legilimency. This was why his grandfather believed that Asparuh would take the Zhefarovich family into glory, once it was his time to take the lead.

If one were to see Asparuh and Danielle next to one another, they'd seem like such an unlikely pair. He was so tall and dark looking while she was so small and angelic. However, being angel was so far from Danielle's description that she considered it funny when someone tried to use the term to describe her. An angel was soft, innocent, and sought out to protect people. While she was cold, cruel, and sought out to destroy anyone who got in her way of what she wanted. A breath left her lips and Danielle began to wonder how she and Asparuh would ever fix their mistakes. They were too close with one another and she was worried that besides death the worse that would happen was that they wouldn't be allowed to see one another. It wasn't because she had affections for him or that she loved him like that vile Tsvetanka women. But Asparuh was her best friend and her closest ally. It would be horrible for their friendship for be ceased just because they made a stupid choice. Danielle carefully watched as a group of people passed by to head into what looked like a pub before she returned her attention to Asparuh who was informing her that during the birth she would be alone. "I understand. I don't think I will need anyone there, but if I do there is always Bellatrix and my aunt that are more than willing to be there for the birth." Danielle suggested her voice cold but holding respect in it as she spoke to him. Although a part of her wished he was there just in case she also knew that there was a long list of reasons why he should not. The biggest being that he was married and had plenty of other things to attend to than her problems, Danielle did not want him getting into trouble with his family or with his wife. The second being that a man was not really the most supportive being while a woman is in labor anyways. Or at least that was what her aunt had told her on various occasions. They weren't much help and it seemed like more anger was directed at the men than anything else and Danielle could already figure that he would not not want to be there. The birth did not worry her though. It was the thought of how she was supposed to hide that this was Asparuh's baby and protect herself. She had an idea of course but she couldn't put her finger down on whether it would work or not. When she was addressed on if she had any ideas on how to take care of the problem Danielle paused for a moment. There was a lot of methods. Some were more cruel than others though. In the end though, Danielle only really cared about her baby's safety and for someone, whether it be her or him, to love and take care of him properly.

"That other woman, the one that tricked you, what if we used her somehow? I just know that whatever you decide to do, I can be around to see him once and awhile. Not to make it suspicious, but....I trust that he will need to be raised up with your family custom. As for my own family, I already have a way to insure that they will suspect nothing." Danielle replied. She wasn't sure what Asparuh was already planning but the best idea of her own was to pretend that he had gotten the baby from somewhere else and the woman who did have the baby was dead or missing. But no matter what she wanted to make sure that every so often she was able to see her son. If she didn't get to raise him like a true mother she would at least pretend that as a best friend that she really for Asparuh's offspring. That way she would at least not be a stranger in the child's life. One thing she did not want though, and Asparuh could read her thoughts for this all he wanted, was that she did not want that horrid b!tch Tsvetanka to claim that he was her own. That she would not stand for. That and mistreatment towards him. Feeling a movement inside her stomach she sighed and rubbed her baby bump. This was another one of those rare movement that she felt. When Asparuh was around she swore this baby moved more often. He probably sensed his father being nearby. "Have you decided on a name for him yet?" Danielle would also let Asparuh choose the name. She wanted it to be something honorable and she figured that if he was being born into the Zhefarovich family he would need a name that suited the family. This baby would be powerful and strong, this was a sure sign because of his parents. Power, pure blood, and strong heritage.​
<i>
</i>

Some other passing wizards kept their eyes on Asparuh and Danielle, and with a dark, sinister glare, they hurried past as if they were stung in the arse with a jinx. Asparuh did not even receive any sort of pride like most would have for scaring off grown magical people. That was what he was after really. The Death Eaters, most of them cackled many a time, and then there was Asparuh, a silent Death Eater whom only spoken when he felt the need. He, like many others, referred to Lord Voldemort as the Dark Lord, and only used his name when he was around his family. The Zhefarovich family supported Lord Voldemort, but only Asparuh had joined the ranks. He had been one of the firsts, not having been close with the others because they had attended Hogwarts, whereas he had attended Durmstrang. Asparuh glanced down at Danielle's large stomach once more, before he closed his eyes in thought once more. What would they do about this? Surely the Patriarch would have his head for sure. The rule was not just Asparuh Zhefarovich the Second's alone anymore. His other father would be rather disappointed in the pregnancy because Asparuh had cheated on his vile wife. He was thinking of a way to dispose of her as time passed, but he wanted something so much worse than death. These thoughts remained secret however. Asparuh nodded once, and he murmured, "I suppose I can have Antonin Dolohov come along as well, for the plan if there is a killing." There most certainly would be. Asparuh added, "I believe that one person in my family would love to see this, if she ever found out. My mother." Asparuh allowed his eyes to roll when he thought about it. Ever since his forced marriage, Lydia had given him hell over ways to kill her. She went as far as putting poisons in her tea and everything. Jaken found out and he just disposed of all the things Lydia could do with any potion. Jaken seemed to be fooled by Tsvetanka, and her lies about being pure-blood. Asparuh had not really looked at the tree to find out, but he would soon enough, because if she was pure-blood, then she had to be inbred or something. How in the world could a woman love a man who could not love anything?

However, the idea of the other woman was something he had pondered on. No one had seen Lilivek since she had done that vile thing to Asparuh and attempt to spawn with her. A cruel look gleamed in his onyx eyes, and he nodded. "Using her," murmured Asparuh, "would be most convenient after what she tried to do already. Perhaps, it does fit around the time that she did do...that act. I'll tell the Patriarch that she bore a son, and then I will kill her, and 'take' the son. I will retrieve our son just before I slaughter her. Your family, they must easily be deceived." His eyes went down to her stomach once more, before meeting with her icy blue eyes. Lilivek will be dying in vain, but it would be worth it in the end. Asparuh wanted her dead anyhow, but he normally killed with a good reason behind it. That, and he needed a way to cover it up as well. No one would suspect anything, and she will have her wish, though it would be a lie. She may have a son, but he was not to be the father of it. Lilivek was a scheming wh*re that needed to be dealt with. Asparuh would be sure that her body would be unrecognizable, and his tracks would be covered so that his skin would be spared the Aurors and whatnot, and so that he and Danielle would be able to reside with their families in peace. Though the thought of a Lefevre child and a Zhefarovich child together sounded just too good to pass up. How powerful that child will be. Asparuh spoke, his voice in monotone, "Tsvetanka will not claim him as her own lest she wants to lose her tongue." He thought that she would be worried a little about that. His wife was nothing more but bite than bark, even though she too was a Death Eater. Asparuh nodded and he answered, "Kalif Ivaylo Zhefarovich the Third. It is a strong name." He was almost surprised that Danielle was fine with this. This meant that she would not be known as the mother to this child, and not allow others to know until he has seized the throne. Asparuh would allow her around, all the time, to help raise the boy without suspicion. Lydia would welcome Danielle into their home no matter what the circumstances were. Asparuh just needed to find a way to edit that family tree while no one was watching.

Danielle was fairly relieved that they had come up with a plan to keep them from getting into trouble for the mistakes they had made. Then again to Danielle, that baby would never be a mistake. It was just meant to be and once he was in the world he would prove himself. A Zhefarovich and Lefevre bred child would definitely hold some power behind his name. The plan was thought out and it seemed that they had settled on a method. They would just blame the other woman, the one who was desperate enough to use a love potion on him for his affections. They would claim that she had his son and they she would be killed. It was fool proof so long as Asparuh was able to re-write the tree and they didn't mess up with how things were supposed to go. "This plan works out in all of our favors, as long as we play our cards carefully it'll work out beautifully. My family is not easy to fool, but I suppose they know better than to go questioning me so quickly." Danielle knew she hadn't fooled everyone in her family. Bellatrix was her friend and she easily was able to figure out that she had lied about whom the father of her unborn child was. Others would probably notice quickly too but she wasn't going to let their suspicious shake her from her story. Hopefully the child would not look too much like her afterwards either because Asparuh was going to take him soon after he was born. If he looked too much like Danielle it would become obvious and they would get find out that Danielle and Asparuh lied to everyone. It worried her because she was a close with his family and she didn't want them to turn their backs on her, because and Asparuh had issues controlling themselves. Or whatever excuse they could come up with. A sigh escaped Danielle. Now that this was out of the way all she had worry about was giving birth and not killing herself in the event of it. The women in her family rarely survived having children, which was why their numbers were dwindling. Hopefully she would not find the same fate, as powerful as she was, she didn't know the outcome.

"Kalif Ivaylo Zhefarovich the third? Sounds perfect." Naming him after an important name within the family was perfect to her because it meant that he would fit in well with the rest of the family. She would do anything to protect her son and make sure that his life wasn't destroyed because of her own mistakes. Danielle opened her mouth to say something but she noticed the son was beginning to set. She needed to be home and soon. There was a family meeting tonight that she was supposed to be hosting and it would take her awhile to get where she needed to be with this damned belly. Danielle pulled her small body, albeit the bump, away from the wall. Her hand touched Asparuh's arm to get his attention. "I have to go, I'll write and let you know what is going on when I can." Danielle told him quickly, she released his arm and started to back away. With no other word exchanged between them she turned away to start walking down the same path she had walked down before. Her back was killing her too.

It was October 31st, and besides it being All Hallows Eve, it was also the day of another important event. Early this morning Danielle had been experiencing what she thought to be very painful of cramps. Turns out they were labor pains. Yes she had been told they were going to hurt, but when they got more and more painful Danielle begun having a fit. Literally like half the Library was destroyed because she had gotten upset with the fact that this was hurting her more than she wanted it to. It helped her released stress and tension. But eventually Bellatrix, Izabel, and her aunt all forced her on bed rest. They didn't want her to overdo it and with her being in labor and tromping around like she was, that would certainly do it. Her aunt was the only one she knew of that had any children yet, Isabel had just gotten married and goodness knows what was up with Bellatrix, still lusting after the dark lord probably. Right now they were all arguing about something too, making Danielle even more frustrated and worried than she already was. Why did they feel the need to argue? Pain hit Danielle again and she rolled her eyes. "Will the three of you shut up, your giving me a headache with your bickering." Danielle griped at them with a viscous sigh. They were not the ones pain so she really didn't appreciate them bothering her. She easily could have done this alone, but they told her she had little to no choice in the matter. They didn't want to leave her alone. Danielle had also told someone to inform Asparuh, but she didn't expect him to be here, just to be aware that their little plan was going to come into play soon.​

It was a terribly good thing that the Family Tree could be altered, and that his Grandfather was fooled into thinking that the other woman, Lilivek, was the mother of Danielle's child, and ensured that her name would not appear. It was a simple task, and the Patriarch even ordered to kill Lilivek, which Asparuh agreed as well. Asparuh had just finished the duty of slaughtering the red-headed woman when he disposed of the body, and thought that the job was over. However, he was not finished it. He had to come home with Kalif in his hands. Asparuh decided that it was time for him to at least be there for a little while to see his son being born. This was his first son after all, and being born on this day meant great things, as all future great leaders of the Zhefarovich Family were born on the night of Samhein. Bowing his head, he turned on the spot and apparated into the place where Danielle was in labor. He was early, but he also killed the woman early too because he simply wanted her dead for doing what she had done to him. His dark eyes went to the other women, and narrowed his eyes a bit. Even Bellatrix seemed beautiful at this point, but with people like her, it never lasted long. Asparuh's eyes went back to Danielle, and this was the first time he had ever seen a woman in labor. It was not something that he wanted to remember though, because he did not know what he could do or say to make things a more pleasant experience. Asparuh folded his arms across his chest and he said lowly, "Lilivek has been taken care of." He really did not know what to say by this point, but he knew that the birthing process was something that most men did not want to watch, which was why he was keeping his distance.

The whole labor process didn't even take three hours after Asparuh arrived. Within two and a half she was fully dilated and was able to start pushing. About half an hour later Kalif Ivaylo Zhefarovich III was born an Danielle could finally rest knowing that her baby was safe and oddly enough in absolutely perfect health. He was such a quiet baby too, hadn't cried much at all not to mention make any noise when it came to people moving him or touching him. He actually didn't seem to like being touched all that much either, he allowed Danielle to hold him which she was grateful for. Giving birth was not a process she liked but the fact that she was able to have a baby at all was amazing, she was thankful that someone out there pitied one of her descendants enough to allow someone to actually have a baby. There hadn't been a baby born in the Lefevre family in years so the fact that there was not only a new little baby within the family as well as it being directly related to their head, it was overwhelming and as soon as Danielle returned without that baby people were going to ask questions about where the baby was and who was the father. Danielle wasn't sure what she would tell them yet but she would think of something once she was strong enough to get out of bed and return her position of leadership. Her blue eyes drifted down to glance at the slumbering baby. As cold as she was, there was just something about that precious little face right there that melted her heart for a moment. This was her baby. He was a descendant of her blood and of Asparuh's which meant this child was already born of power, and wealth. He had a powerful name behind him and that made Danielle so proud of him already. Izabel reentered the room and had a cross look upon her face before she mentioned that the family had heard that the baby was born and many wanted to see him. "Tell them they need to leave, he's sleeping and I don't want them to overwhelm him." Danielle told her tiredly as she continued to hold the baby in her skinny arms. What she said was partially the reason. She didn't want the family to wake him up or get too used to him when not too long from now Asparuh was going to be taking him away. They had framed someone else so she had to stick by what they agreed to. Give the baby to Asparuh so he could pretend like he had taken it from the woman they framed. Then Danielle would have to pretend like Kalif wasn't her son and like she had never seen him before and everything like that.

"Do you need to take him now?" Isabel and Bellatrix by this point had both left the room to go do something so now it was just her, Asparuh, and their son who was still sleeping soundly. Her voice was soft and had an almost hurt tone to it. As much as she knew she had to anyways, she didn't want to give her baby up. It was her baby and she had carried and bonded with him for nine months. It was not fair that she now had to give him up and pretend like he wasn't even hers. Could her son ever forgive her for doing such an awful thing to him because she and his father screwed up royally. The baby shifted a little and Danielle let her eyes shift over to Asparuh. Bellatrix soon came back into the room and looked at Danielle. She didn't look pleased but luckily whatever was bothering her didn't say. Danielle motioned for her to come over so she could hand the baby to Asparuh. A nod and a smirk rose to the woman's lips and she came over to wrap her arms around the child. The very moment that the sleeping baby left her arms Danielle felt her heart break. She wanted her baby back. The baby was taken over to Asparuh and Danielle sighed and leaned against her pillow and breathed out. This was a horrible feeling and she almost regretted agreeing to it. But if it saved Asparuh form getting into trouble she was willing. At least she knew Asparuh would be taken care of. "Promise you'll take of him. To keep this from looking at all suspicious it will probably be a few weeks before I visit so I can rest and have the situation appear normal." Danielle told Asparuh carefully, explaining that even though she did not want to leave the child she normally didn't visit him every day and for her body to rest and heal up she would need to be in bed. If she came over too early it could risk them getting caught.​
<i>
</i>

Just hearing the labor process was enough to make Asparuh wish that he would never have kids again, however there was the thing with the future, but as long as he was not around in the labor process, he would not have to deal with this ever again. His firstborn son would be enough. Kalif Ivaylo Zhefarovich III would be a great child, all the signs were evidence that he would be one great child. Asparuh just wondered when he would be able to make his son the new Patriarch. Asparuh was glad that the birthing process had finished and he was looking at the time. There had not been another Zhefarovich born in a little while, not from Jaken's side of the family. Asparuh wondered what would Danielle say about the whole event. Afterward, they were going to frame the tramp, however that would not assist her. Was she going to lie? Perhaps say the child died in childbirth. Or even erase the memories of those that seen her pregnant. Otherwise it would be hard to remember that she was not pregnant to begin with. Asparuh was a little worried, but it was not his family and thus, not his issue. He simply paused for a moment, and turned his attention to Danielle holding her, no their, baby boy. Asparuh did not want anyone to really lay eyes on them, or even find out that he was the father. The Lefevre's may end up squealing to his family and ruin the plan.

Asparuh shifted in his position before he turned to the other women that were in the room once he was given the baby by Bellatrix. He did not seem the type to really hold a child, but he had no other choice. Asparuh held Kalif in one of his arms before he told the other women in the room sharply, "Leave us." They had, not before Bellatrix gave Kalif a pat on his blonde head before ducking out. Asparuh turned to see Danielle still tired, however the tone of her voice in her question was soft, however he could pick up the sound of hurt from it. Asparuh stared down at Danielle and he nodded once, before he muttered, "He will be the next great Patriarch after me, he will be taken care of. Take necessary measures, however I should be back home around eleven tonight. Perhaps I could spare a few minutes here." He went over and sat down next to her, before he continued on, "He should be a Death Eater, to follow after the great and powerful Voldemort." Asparuh would have it no other way, but he hoped that their son would grow up to have more pureblooded children. However, hopefully by that time, they would not have died out already.

1977<i></i>​
It had been a little over five years since Danielle had given birth to her first and currently only child Kalif Zhefarovich. At first she couldn't imagine how she would be able to function all the way in France when her only child was in Bulgaria without a mother's proper care as well as someone to help influence him to the dark. But it was necessary to save both her and Asparuh from being punished by the Zhefarovich family for going behind the back of Asparuh's marriage to Tsvetanka. It wasn't her that the two feared, it was the current Patriarch as well at the other elders that would have to face if they were found out by anyone. Plus Danielle visited just frequently as she always did and that gave her plenty of chances to visit in with her son and watch him grow. He was already so much like his father and that made Danielle so proud of him. She expected great things out of him when he grew old enough to go to school and make more decisions for himself since there would be a time when she wasn't around to keep an eye over him. Kalif would grow to be powerful and strong, he was a little over five years now and she could not believe how much he had grown and how strong he already was. Thankfully Tsvetanka didn't try to claim that as her own genes in the making. No they were all hers and Asparuh. Since her son looked more like his father than he did her it was hard to make any sort of connection to her being his mother. She swore to this very day though that he had her complexion. But it was just hard to tell because both her and Asparuh were pale. Danielle could go on and on about things and how they had been lately, but Danielle actually had an important reason for visiting the Zhefarovich manor today. She was leaving.

After months and months of being harassed by Tsvetanka to stay away from her husband and what she claimed was 'her' family, Danielle just couldn't take it anymore. There had been so many times when she wished that she could point out to Tsvetanka that Danielle had been Asparuh's first and that their first time together had certainly not been their last. But Danielle was not that type of person. Asparuh meant so much more to her than just a personal gain over Tsvetanka. He was in a way her best friend and her closest ally. Plus she refused to get either of them into trouble because Tsvetanka felt like being a pain in her ass. So instead of sitting around to put up with her drama, Danielle decided to just get up and leave. She was temporarily walking out of Asparuh's life and traveling the world. Danielle didn't want to cause him stress with his personal life. He didn't need her going around and complicating things for him and his family, so it would just be better if she went away and didn't tell anyone where she was going. Not even her family. For now someone temporary had been put in charge and that person was told to just keep it calm and casual until she returned. If she decided to return anyways. It was going to be hard to leave behind all those she was closest to. Asparuh, Lady Lydia, and even ugh Arnost a little bit, but this needed to be done for the sanity of everyone. Hopefully they would let her leave without much issues though. With a sigh, Danielle stepped inside the Zhefarovich Manor, the chills that used to travel up her spine every time she entered this Manor had long since ceased because she had grown used to the sounds and the mood of the Manor. When she was left alone to wait while someone told Asparuh she was here she wondered if Kalif would be along too so she could say goodbye. How would she even begin to tell Asparuh goodbye? That it could be permanent and that she wished him the best with that horrid wife of his? Danielle didn't know how she could leave her best and only friend behind as she went out into the world.​
<i>
</i>

As soon as Kalif Zhefarovich III had turned one, the former Patriarch, Asparuh Zhefarovich II had turned over the keys to the throne to Asparuh to his surprise. Asparuh had taken the position and it had been four years into it. His grandfather was showing him the ropes at first, but now it was just the beginning. Asparuh would lead this age into the next era, and he would become the longest reigning Zhefarovich on the throne. The oldest before him was Ivaylo Zhefarovich I, the one that everyone modeled after, and he had ruled the family for sixty golden years, and that time was in the B.C. era. His grandfather still held power of the family in an offhanded way, whereas Asparuh did not just yet. That was why the mother of Kalif was so secret, because he did not want to have to get Danielle in trouble with the family. It was lucky that Kalif modeled so much of Asparuh. Right now he was being trained to be the Patriarch, just as Asparuh had been, and Danielle had gone down to visit while he was training. She was the only one allowed to go down there because both the Patriarch and former Patriarch agreed to it. Asparuh did not realize just how fond of the woman his grandfather was. His grandfather was fond of no one. One even questioned if the former Partiarch even loved his wife. Then again, she died in children giving birth to Asparuh's father, Jaken. Jaken never knew his mother and never wanted to. If she was too weak to live through the birth, then she was not worth knowing. Asparuh himself thought similar. If a woman did not survive childbirth, she was just too weak.

Watching over Kalif point out what sections of the body had pressure points, and the former Patriarch praising his knowledge, Asparuh looked up the stairs to see that someone was telling him that Danielle Lefevre had arrived, and wanted to know if Lady Lydia would want to be notified. Asparuh shook his head for the answer because his mother had her hands tied up with his new brother, Vladislav Zhefarovich. His wife was no where to be seen, thankfully. She had been bugging Asparuh for some children, but right now his main concern was Kalif and his business. He also had a higher loyalty to the Death Eaters, the Dark Lord and also his family. He did not need any children right now. He was not even fond of his brother Arnost right now, wherever he went off to. Asparuh did not know and he did not care either. Asparuh walked up the stairs and sent the person away and his onyx eyes landed on Danielle's figure. If she wanted to see Kalif, that was a shame because he was in a lesson right now with Asparuh's grandfather, which was a very important lesson. He approached his ally and he folded his arms over his chest. He did not really like being summoned without notified in advance first, but then again this was Danielle, and she got away with many things that most would not have otherwise. They were completely alone for the time being, and no one would be disturbing them unless they had the authority to do so, which was any member with a title. Asparuh inquired, in his cool voice, "Why have you come?" Asparuh had always gotten to the point. Never greeted, asked them how they have been or anything. He always dove right for the point. The less he had to talk to someone, the better.

Danielle was nervous. She had never been nervous when speaking to Asparuh before but this time held such a strong purpose behind it. Starting the moment she left his manor, she and her closest friend will be separated from one another for the first time since they had met one another as children all those years ago. Since Danielle confided in Asparuh with everything on her mind she knew it would be more of a change then she would want at first. But she would adjust. She would have to because her leaving was for the benefit of everyone she was leaving behind. Mostly for Asparuh and her son's benefit. It was hard for her to do this and they were some of the few people she would ever sacrifice her life for if it came to her ever needing to. But Asparuh was not to know that she was doing this for him or for her own sanity because there could be a chance that he would try to stop her. Danielle didn't think it was likely because she was unsure if he cared that much about her presence here or not. It was hard to read him when she couldn't see into his mind like he could hers, when she wasn't blocking it with her Occlumency. Which she was doing right now because she knew that once her news was revealed Asparuh could try to pry for reasons. If he saw that the very woman he was married to right now was giving Danielle so much hell she wasn't sure what would happen exactly. But it would not be pretty and that much she knew for sure. Danielle did not want to wreck his marriage and get him into trouble. With her being gone it would be less likely that anyone would suspect that she is Kalif's mother. This was going to be very complicated to get out but since Danielle sensed that she and Asparuh were alone she needed to get this out before she chickened out and ended up not saying anything else at all. This has to be done and whether or not anyone was going to be happy about it, no longer mattered. This was for the benefit of those she cared about. Well as much as she could with the cold beating heart within her small frame. "I'm sorry for bothering you. But you know I wouldn't come to you this late, unless it was of dire importance." Danielle knew this was a little late for her to be arriving at the Manor and asking to talk to Asparuh. But he knew as well as any of them did, if she came here this late and looking as almost frazzled as she did, there was something important for her to say. A pale hand of hers rose up and brushed a bit of her hair away from her face. What could she say to make this seem like it was more than just her being selfish? "This is a very difficult decision, one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. But it's something that has to be done. For the benefit of everyone." Danielle explained, her voice cold but holding a softness to it. Her voice cracked every so often and she had to force herself not to cry. Danielle was rarely an emotional person, she had only cried one other time in her life but this was hard. She was leaving behind everything close to her. Her title, her home, her teammates, her closest friend and ally, her son. All because some b*tch couldn't keep her mouth closed and Danielle was fearful for her secret being spilled.

"I'm going away..." Danielle started off. Letting a moment pass for Asparuh to sink in what she had just told him. "I'm not going to tell anyone where I'm going or why I have decided to leave but it's going to be as far away from here as possible." Danielle wasn't even one hundred percent sure where she was going either. Wherever her feet took her she supposed. Traveling the world and losing herself within another world sounded like the perfect way to spend a lifetime running from a life that was being taken from her by someone she loathed. Danielle's eyes drifted to the ground because she didn't want to look Asparuh within the eye. As cold and fearless as she was she didn't want to give him reason to get angry or try and search her for reasons. In a way she was cutting ties with him here. The young Death Eater did not want to and that was obvious by her body language. but it was what she was hoping he was figuring out. That when she said leaving she meant she was leaving. Like she was going on a very long trip and had little to no intention of coming back. "I'm not sure when I'll be back, or if I'll ever be back. But consider this to be my farewell, if not the last time you may see me." It felt like someone was trying to rip her cold heart from right out of her chest but Danielle kept her graceful composure and finally lifted her head to meet with Asparuh's eyes. What did he think about all of this? Did he even care? Probably not, Asparuh didn't hold attachments and her leaving was probably just opening a window of relief. Or was it. Danielle was just unsure. She had one last thing to add in but she wanted to see if Asparuh had anything to say about all of this. She didn't expect him to but she knew that she needed to take what he thought into account. Her was friend, her ally, and the father of her son. What would become of them once she did leave? Would she come back years later only to realize that things were better off without her? Would they want her back? Danielle didn't know if she could leave all of this behind almost as if she didn't care about all of them. When she obviously did.​
<i>
</i>

Asparuh definitely tried to use his Legilimency to enter Danielle’s mind when she said that this was important, however he found that block and his eyes narrowed ever so slightly in suspicion. Whilst Kalif was down below with his studies, Asparuh had no other choice but to see it in her way, rather than his. And this displeased him as one who knew Asparuh enough that could read the subtle expressions on his face. Asparuh raised his head a bit and then he waited. What was so important to have had him up here, right in the middle of an important lesson. Something that he knew, and something that his son must know. What was this decision that she would have come to that would require him to be present? Asparuh hated, absolutely abhorred to wait so long. It seemed like hours when it was just seconds to the young Patriarch of the Zhefarovich Family. Asparuh thought that the benefit of everyone was none of his concern, and without his wife around, Asparuh seemed like he was in a calmer mood, however all this could have been a rouge, seeing as he was just annoyed right now with not being able to see things his way, and get this meeting over with. Asparuh had a lot to tend to, and a social call was not one of them. ‘This had better be good,’ thought Asparuh with malice, as he stood like a statue, staring at the angelic beauty that mothered to his heir. Asparuh drummed his fingers along his arm, and he thought over what could have been so important, what would have needed to be decided for the better of everyone? Was it the truth to her family as well as his own that she mothered to Kalif Zhefarovich III rather than someone else that they had framed and slaughtered? Then he heard the words that she was going away. Asparuh looked up at her for a moment before he allowed the news to sink in. So she was going to be going away, and that had to do with him? However, he was waiting to hear where she was going to be going off to...

Alas, she even said that she was not going to be telling anywhere where she was going to, nor the reason why. Asparuh was highly curious, however not a single emotion went along his face. Instantly, he thought if his wife had anything to do with it. Asparuh would not question her decisions, as it did not really affect him much. Asparuh continued to listen on to her words, and seeing as she was her own person and had her own decisions to make. Allies come and they go. His mother would be devastated, but Asparuh himself was not. He stated in a cold voice, "Your reasons are unclear, but I assume you don’t want anyone to know. Leaving everything, and I assume that means the throne, your family, and even your son. I will not stop you." Asparuh made sure to make this clear. He would not get in her way of leaving. He had no reason to. He was not married to her, and he held no attachments to anything. He was raised that way. Asparuh looked over at the family tree and he uttered, "Kalif will have little memories of who his mother truly is, however this is the mother’s decision. Allies come and they go. They may return, they may not. However Kalif cannot come up from his lesson." His words were like a glacier, and they seemed to carry a harsher tone than he had ever used to speak with Danielle over. Perhaps he was a little upset, but mostly because the family was losing a pretty worthy ally. The Zhefarovich Family would need to find other allies, and he really did not want to deal with his mother crying over Danielle Lefevre. That would be a headache. Asparuh looked down at his floor for a moment before he looked back at Danielle. He wondered if this was hard for her. Someone that was cold as she was, surely it must hurt in some sense to leave behind her child. Asparuh did not know if it would have hurt him as much, but he had to do what was best for his family. He heard his grandfather shout for him to come back down. Asparuh finally stated, icily at that, "Consider your last visit the last time you will see Kalif." Asparuh turned and he went back down into the place below to continue to train Kalif, and to see what his grandfather wanted. In the back of his mind, he wondered if Danielle would truly ever return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back