A Couple Of People To Invade His Bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Harley

This here is Noah Harley

He is adopted and isn't exactly what you would call popular. He attends Durmstrang where he is a loner and a nerd.

I would like him to continue being a loner within school, only having two, maybe three, friends there. I would like him to have a couple of enemies though. Noah is generally quiet until someone bugs him, then he can be as violent as hey come. He is not above any means of causing pain.

Outside of school I would like him to have a couple more friends. He isn't interested in dating yet so no love interests, however if someone wants to like him I am perfectly fine with that. :)

Please reply
Lot's of love!
:)
<i>
</i>

Hey :)

What year is Noah in at Durmstrang?

I can offer a couple of characters of mine. :D

I have Chantal Himmelreich, 6th year as well. :D
She is a part-veela, being Alois' cousin. In terms of personality, she is good-natured and caring towards her friends, but she is very clumsy. Her clumsiness may lead her to trouble most of the time, but she has a very determined spirit. She is incredibly a brave and compassionate person. She is very caring and somewhat stubborn, but she mostly appears happy and smiling. She is the type of person who easily forgets her worries and problems.

Alois Eisler (15)
Alois is a part-veela. He is candid and confident. He is well aware of his good looks and on the surface he could be seen as arrogant by some. Alois is kind by nature, yet he can be very childish at times. He is also unafraid almost to the point of recklessness. He rarely gets angry or out of control.

They can be his friends I guess. :r

I'm not entirely sure he would be friends with them. He may become protective over Chantal if she is being bullied or something but he doesn't generally like nice people.

I have in that case, Maximilian Jez. 6th year. He is a shy type of guy. He is bi-curious, not sure which way he is going to swing but interested in both sides of the coin right now :p He could provide as friend to Noah in that, we're both quiet so we should stick together type of way. He has been going to Durmstrang his entire life, so if that is the same with Noah we can say they've been friends through it all, if you want :p

Adalyn Jez 14, is Maxxie's little sister. She tends to hang around the 7th and 6th year crowd hoever her only friends are the ones that are in the band with her and Alois and her brother. She doesn't really try to make friends outside of that but Max has a special spot in her heart being her big brother so his friends would be cool with her as well. She has an attitude times ten, being a very rock and roll type of girl.

He sounds like he could be good for Noah. Noah's only just transferred there after he got adopted, he didn't really go to school before hand.

alright then they can just meet and beome friends that way :)

Alright, sounds good to me, would you like to start it? Or should I? though fair warning, I'm awful at starting things ;P

alright how about Max had issues with his roommate so now he has to move into the same room as Noah?

Okay, sounds alright with me. He used to share a room with his other adopted brother until he got kicked out (their family is a bit messed up), so he's got a room to himself. It would just be those two which means they have the chance to be close friends. :)

Noah Harley said:
I'm not entirely sure he would be friends with them. He may become protective over Chantal if she is being bullied or something but he doesn't generally like nice people.
I see, well, it's fine then.. :D

Heyya

I can offer:

Charlie Willow: A bit of a bad girl, but overall, super nice and misunderstood. She's quite weird and most people make fun of her.

Phoenix Smith: Loner, shy and bullied. She needs lots of friends.

I can see him becoming protective over phoenix, he's a nasty person but he likes standing up for the underdog. I'm not sure about Charlie though.

This is Phoenix :)
Do you want me to make the topic? I'll make it anywayz

Some one that could pop up in his life every once in a while during the school year is Sunako Watanuki. As servant to the Koshiba Family Sunako is a bit humble about certain aspects about herself. At school the seventh year could seem all arrogant but then she's Prefect and top student along side the head girl. She's a Potions nerd so it could be that they met while they where both going over notes for their respective classes. Sunako is no bully but no one dares cross the girl. She just gives that scary aura that no one wants to mess with. She had proved it's worth too because there are a few who are still recovering from her curses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back