Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Very Conservative
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
</FONT>
Dina Stanley!
another-me-sophie-turner.jpg
about her: Dina comes from a big family of six. Her mother died when she was six years old and since then her father has raised her and her four older brothers. Dina is a smart girl and she knows how to handle herself. She is cunning and mostly selfish because she is the youngest and only girl. She is also quite bossy and tends to try to be the leader in everything. Dina is a thinker, she likes to plan her actions before she actually attempts anything and this means that sometimes she has to get out of a situation in order to contain it. A quick thinker and light on her feet, Dina is usually able to talk herself out of trouble when she is focused. Dina is almost entirely self reliant as her mother was her vice, but after she died, Dina had to learn to look after herself, mostly because her father had no idea how to raise a daughter. She is feisty, controlling and a tomboy because she tries to emulate her brothers to a large degree. Dina also happens to love books, though this is something she tends to hide as she doesn't want to be called a nerd, regardless of her need to learn. Though she could never be considered shy, Dina does have her moments and can sometimes be unsure in the presence of other girls because she doesn't know how to act like one, however in the presence of boys she is quite capable and self-assured. Dina has often been described as a brute and tends to get herself into trouble whenever she is trying to get someone else out. She isn't very good at making friends and tends to use a lot of muggleisms which tend to alienate other people. She swears a lot and she can be quite physical.

Yue Aurelious!
jia1.png
<FONT font="Times New Roman">
about her: Yue was born in China to parents who later gave her up for adoption. She doesn't know anything about the circumstances behind the adoption and she knows very little about her own Chinese heritage because she has lived most of her life in New Zealand with her adoptive family. She one day dreams of finding her true family, but is also concerned that they will not want her as they gave her up in the first place. She doesn't know her birthday, so she celebrates the day she was adopted instead. Yue is interested in genealogy and reading. She is also a fan of History and Transfiguration. She does all she can to try and learn whatever she may need to one day track down her family. Though she loves her life in New Zealand dearly and would never trade it for anything, she decided a while ago that she at least had to make the effort to discover herself. Yue is entirely dependent on muggle technologies and the fact that she is unable to use them in Hogwarts upsets her. She is fearful of commitment by herself or others because she doesn't believe she is deserving of it. She likes to do the majority of her living at nighttime as she has a strange affinity to it and so in that regard she is nicknamed "moon child".

So i just have a couple of characters here, anyone that wants to plot with them, just drop me a line and I also have a multitude of other characters that you can choose from, just check out my tracker! I love you all!

~ Teigs

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back