Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
onyx <3
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Pear Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
It was a little insane, they had in such a short space of time, gone from a family of two, to a family of five. Finally, the twins were coming home, a perfect set of twins, beautiful in every single way. He was so thankful to Sapphire for doing this for them, and he was so ready for the family to be complete, to settle into their home and just start on this next amazing journey that they were to do, together. He was pushing the pram, and leaned into Onyx, kissing the man's cheek as they were coming home. Jacques was tiredly at their side, but eager to be a big brother. "I love you Onyx," he said softly.

Onyx was tired and excited and exhausted and ecstatic all at once. It was dizzying, really. He reached down to pick up a sleepy Jacques, bouncing the toddler gently in his arms. He leant into Jamie's kiss, smiling warmly. "I love you too, mon chiot," He replied, titlting up his face for a better kiss. He rubbed Jacques back gently, turning after to kiss the boys temple. "You've done so well, darling," He cooed. "Shall we tuck you into bed?" He looked to Jamie. "I'll go tuck him in, do you want to give him a kiss before we go? I'll be back soon to help settle in the twins."

It was amazing how quickly the day changed. He watched Onyx pick up the sleepy Jacques, and couldn't help but find the image so right. So perfect. "Yeah, baby," he agreed, in addressing the little boy. The boy looked worn out, but eager too. He was already a great big brother. He nodded. "I'll give both my boys a little kiss," he said, leaning in to first kiss Jacques on the forhead and then kiss Onyx on the lips. Keeping the kiss a little light as they had things to be doing. "Love you both,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back