A cold night

Kyouhei Watanuki

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
With a new wand on Kyouhei's left hand, he started walking toward the Obsidian Harbour. He was pleased that he got the wand that he wanted which was the Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth. He couldn't imagine his little sister's face after finding out that he got the wand she had always wanted. He wasn't sure what kind of wand Sunako wanted or had but he was still going to show his new wand to her. He was sure he could make her jealous in some ways.

The sun will set in a minute, Kyouhei had always loved the dark. The dark lighten his mood and there was no explanation why he loved the dark. Kyouhei was the complete opposite of the youngest quintuplets, Yuki. Yuki was a crybaby, he loved the sun more than anything but for Kyouhei, a cold night was perfect. Kyouhei had been walking toward the dark corridors. Someone bumped him, he wasn't sure if he bumped him/ her or she/ he bumped him. "Watch where you're going!"

Jaden wore shades to cover up the eyes that seems to heal. They were a clueless blue, a dull no life clueless blue and that's just the way she felt these days. It may have been a brief romance but it had been her first girlfriend, her first relationship. Her first kiss and everything. And now it was over just like that. Without a care or anything, she felt broken on the inside. She wore the glasses to hide her light fading eyes but she also wore them to hide the tears and pain she had encounter. She wasn't going the show the world she was hiding, she was just gonna be herself even if it killed her to be this way.

Jaden was rounding the corner, shaded underneath these glasses when she felt someone snap at her for no reason. She sweared this was the second time she got tramble on. Doesn't anyone know how to walk these crowded walks ways? Netherless she snapped his glasses off and glared at the boy standing before her. "If you know any better, your suppose to watch both parts of these walkways" she barked at the idiot in front of her. "Maybe if you kept your eyes wide open you would watch where you going!" she continued her rant. Jaden hadn't been this way in a long time now, but the sudden anger just came out of nowhere. She wanted more than just curse the boy, to damn bad she was underage.

Kyouhei walked closer to the girl, he wasn't scared of hurting a girl. He had done it before, to a random stranger who was messing with him and his sister. "Watch your tongue, miss" He hissed as he walk toward her with his eyes glued to hers. The girl looked younger and Kyouhei was sure that she wont be able to fight back right after he touched her. Kyouhei was one of the strongest quintuplets, he could fight his brothers, this girl was nothing.

"The word sorry would solve everything"
He said calmly. Kyouhei wasn't the type of boy who would yell, he did it once or twice but not too much. He hated loud voices, he was a quiet one not a loud one for sure. A smirk appeared on his face as he pushed her to the wall not letting her go. He was making sure that the girl would apologize if not then he was ready to play the game.

Jaden hissed, her glare piercing directly at the boy. "I only apologize to those who deserve it" she stepped back as he pushed her against the wall. Jaden didn't take this kind of action from anyone. She was never the type of girl to be pushed around. Jaden reacted by raising her knee up towards the boys groin. If she done any sort of damage it was enough to stomp his feet afterwards. Enough so she could directed herself away from the boy. "Maybe next time you would come correct" she hissed again moving away from the walls, away from the boys hold.

Kyouhei grab the girl by the wrist as he slam her to the wall as his left hand grip tightly on her neck and his left hand to the wall. He could kill anyone if he wanted to even this girl. "I deserve an apology" Kyouhei said coldly as he stare at her and pressed her to the wall. His gripped began to be stronger, if it was getting harder for her to breathe, it wasn't his problem. He felt the cold wall touching his skin and a smirk appear. "Now be a good girl and apologize" Kyouhei had never say sorry to other people not even to his sister right after he slammed her to the wall.

Jaden was caught in his grip again, he even went farther by choking her. What the hell! She started to spazz but, grab the opportunity to spit at his face. When she did she made a quick run for it. She didn't care if he would be chasing her, she just kept running. If she had to she would use magic to protect herself. That meant getting expelled well so be it. She had enough of the boys abuse. She could still feel the tighteness around her throat. It was aching in make her weeze a bit.

Try not to GM to much, When I attack him I used words like attempt and stuff. If it happen your boy would've been on the floor.

Kyouhei smirk at the girl what surprise him was that the girl spat on his face. He look at the girl in a disgust, in a minute she was running. Kyouhei wasn't going to chase her like a dog, if he could use his wand he would but too bad he was underage. He walk to the corner, taking a shortcut and grab the girl by the arm. "You're not going anywhere" He said calmly. His eyes were filled with anger, killing her was the only thing that was on his mind. "As I've told you, the word sorry will solve everything" He tighten his grip, he wasn't going to let her go there would be no way out for the girl.

What he had done fighten her even more. Jaden was caught for the third time in his grip once again. She tug her arm away from him and it against her chest. "I won't be apologizing for your moronic actions" she was at the edge of pulling her wand out at him. She did do it eventually. She had extend it and pressed it against his throat. "If you hurt me again, I will be force to jinx you" she said calmly backing away now, as though her wand. "If you touch me again, if you do anything I will curse you until its done" she felt her heart beat rise quickly. Jaden never hurt someone that way before but if it meant to defend her herself she do whatever it takes to get rid of the boy. "Stop following me and I won't have to be force to take actions"

Kyouhei smirk as he saw the girl pulling her wand. He wont need wand and neither will she. "I'm not stupid" He said calmly tightening his grip "You can't use them or you'll be expelled" He smirked at her, if they were in his school or hers, they could have a duel using their wands but they weren't so wands should not be used. Kyouhei loved seeing girls afraid of him, he felt the power. "Go on" He hissed "CURSE ME!" He yelled, he knew the girl wouldn't do that, or would she?

Intstead of cursing him Jaden whip her wand across his face with as much force as she could. She attempted to knock him or at least hurt him the best that she could. She even kicked him again, "Stop pressing me!" she still held her wand. She thought of a curse, any curse will do to get rid of him. She didn't want to get expelled even if she hated Hogwarts. She didn't want to get expelled from it. Just as she was about to panic, her father return from an errand and shouted for Jaden. "Jaden what are you doing to that boy!" he shouted in Vietnamese. Jaden understood it well, she panic and back away to walk to her father side. "Nothing, he was bothering me so I let him have it" she shrugged a little looking away. "That's not what I just witnesses Jaden out with it!" he said again in his Native language. Jaden look down, her father didn't like that she abuse magic. Ever since he known of Jaden being a witch, he had reacted normal but he told her she couldn't abuse magic as she pleased.

Kyouhei couldn't understand why girls would be panic, it was just a choke, a tight one. Just as he was about to tighten his grip, a man came. He loose the girl, and let her go, he wasn't going to cause her in trouble, he could totally understand if the girl had issue with her parents but he wasn't sure, at least that was what he think after seeing her body language. But he could be wrong. The girl then started to talk in a language that he never heard before, it was quiet odd. He wasn't going to abuse her anymore, he had enough and he couldn't have fun with her. There was always something that would distract him from torturing someone or even kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back