A cloudy day; practice on the green

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Alone in a green place, that's where Angela was. She was surrounded by trees, somewhere by obsidian harbor. It was a cloudy day, the darkness threatening her with rain. She wore a pair of black cloth shorts and a tank-top. She stretched out her legs and arms. She was glad to have found a secluded place to practice her flips, and other routines. Since Skyle was at the ice-cream parlor, she knew she would not be in trouble for being alone. her leg, since she had sparred with Darian, had been tight in the muscle area; and it hurt to stretch.

She felt the wind blow through her black ponytail. She looked around, the trees rustled, was she being watched?

Adam being the boy he was was walking in some tree covered area on the outside of Obsidian Harbor when he saw Angela and started to quicken his pace toward her. He exited the trees "Boom."

Angela was stretching her quads, when a loud boom caused her to fall over. She turned and saw Adam standing there, by the trees. "Adam you jerk!" She yelled with a smile on her face. "What are you doing here?"

Adam smiled "Making you fall over apparently." he grinned "I know I'm sexy, but come on."

She looked at him, sticking her tongue out. "You wish you were that hot!" She said teasing him. "So what have you been up to?"

Adam grinned "Swooning girl's and partying. And you?" He smirked.

"Why do i not believe that? Oh yeah, because you are ten." She said sitting on the grass and stretching more. "I've been exercising, i need to loose this weight." She said, meaning it.

"Because i weigh like 100 pounds. Skyle weighs so much less." She said pouting. It was true, Skyle weighed less, but there was a reason for that, and nobody knew it.

Adam frowned, "Wow 100 lbs.... Seriously?" He chuckled "That's so much no wonder you need to lose weight."

She looked up at him with ice in her eyes. She just wanted to kick him in the face for saying that. It was bad enough that her sister picked on her, and that her brother used to also, but now a friend of hers was. "You jerk!" She yelled standing up. Insults were one thing that She couldn't take. She stood up and turned to walk away.

"Wait, I LOVE YOU!!!" His voice shaked, he hadn't ment to hurt her feelings. "I've never felt this way and I don't no what to do," He cringed "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I swear..." He was tearing up now.

((Sorry for being mean Adam, you'll understand when she opens up to you!))

Angela turned sharply on her heel. "Love?" She asked with venom in her voice. Her fists shook and she could feel the anger rise up. She was sure what he thought was love, and what she thought was love, were two totally different things. "Love is noting but a meaningless word used to hurt people and make them weaker. You know nothing about love. I mean you are ten for Pete's sake!" She was starting to shake all over.

Adam frowned at her word's he felt the first tear slide down his check. " Angela please don't do this to me... I know all I am is a stupid ten year old right, that's all I seem to be hearing lately, my parents... Darian... You." He hated saying that he really hated it. 'I really thought she was different, she's no better than my parent's.' He thought but took it back shortly after.

She looked at the tear that slid down his cheek, her body was shaking visibly now. She like Adam a lot, but then he mentioned Darain, she liked him a lot to. She felt a bit dizzy, and voices rushed into her head. every little thing she had ever thought, or anyone had said to her was rushing into her head. It started to hurt. This had happened before, right after her brother... attacked her. She had felt so much pain inside her little body, she felt like she was going to burst. is this what having a crush felt like? She hated it, she hated it more then anything.

"You don't understand at all." She muttered, loud enough for him to hear.

Adam walked a bit closer still a few feet away, "I might not but you can help me too." The tears were now falling. He looked at her so small so fragil and she was crumbling right in front of him, and it was his fault he fell to the ground, hard it hurt a lot. He didn't care "I'm sorry I'm hurting you, I should go." He said attemting to stand finding he couldn't.

She tried to ignore it, there was no way she could let him hurt while she still hurt. She didn't have the guts to explain that she was scared to be close to anyone. She even tried to make herself distant from Skyle, it was hard to let him know that the last thing she wanted to do was hurt him. But he managed to hurt himself, she could hear it. Not only was there a sikining thud, but a sort of crunching noise. She hated herself right now. It hurt so bad. She was over by his side within a minute. "Oh my god, Adam are you okay?"

Adam uncurled himself and looked at his leg... "I can't feel it." He shook it, "Angela I can't feel." He was stricken with worry. "What's wrong? I can't feel it.

"Gosh Darn-it!" She yelled, not trying to, but this idiot had done damage. "At least you can't feel it." She took off his shoe and wiggled one of his toes. "Does this hurt?"

Adam frowned "YES!!!" He said reaching for it "Owww.! Poor toe number 4." He grinned 'Now is not the time for joking Adam... But I do feel sorry for him..." His train of thought broke. "How bad do you think it is?"

"Oh i'm sorry." Tears formed in her eyes, this was all her fault. "Come back with me to my place. My aunt and Skyle can help me with this. Aunt Sarah is very talented with this type of thing. "Here, I'll help you." She held out her arms for him to use to stand.

Adam frowned "Don't cry this is all my fault." He said using her arm to help him up. "How far away do you live?" He hoped not to far.

"Well after we leave here, i know a short cut, don't worry. I'm gonna fix this, or get people to fix this." She put his arm around her shoulder. She tried to force a smile, but it wouldn't come. "Can you wobble on me?"

"Ha-ha!" She said sarcastically. "You are so light that i can't believe it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back