Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
It was precisely three minutes before Leda was due to meet with her best friend. She'd emerged from the Slytherin common room in a relatively good mood that morning, although considering she had no classes, she'd proposed she and Mervyn spent the day exploring some new areas of the castle. Afterall, knowledge was powerful, and the more they knew about this school, the better placed they were. Crossing her arms over her chest, Leda began to pace, hoping that the Gryffindor wouldn't be late. She enjoyed spending her time with him, and often, found herself to be most agreeing to his thoughts, and she had no doubt that they would be able to support one another both during their time here, and after school.

A few other students came and went from the Slytherin portrait that hung in the Dungeons, and as Leda paused to lean against the wall, her polished shoe was tapping out the seconds on the stone floor impatiently, waiting for her friend to arrive and their adventures to begin.

Mervyn wasn't exactly a punctual boy - he preferred to saunter, rather than rush - but to date he had never been late to meet his best friend, Leda. It was a pity, he felt, that their common rooms were so far apart - it was difficult to get up to midnight mischief when meeting up in the dead of night required navigating six flights of stairs in the pitch dark - but he supposed it did keep them out of trouble. The last thing Mervyn wanted was to sit through a detention, no matter how much he appeared to enjoy them.

Right on time, he reached the dungeons and approached his friend, a smirk appearing on his lips. "On time, as always," he said, doing a little bow. Then, to play with her, "'Choo standin' around 'ere for, anyway? Waitin' for Christmas? I fort you said we was exploring this castle, not watchin' it grow moss."

Leda looked up just in time to see Mervyn approach her, and a large smile appeared on her face. "Like I'd doubt you" She said, bounding across the few feet between them to give him a large hug. The only time they ever got to meet was during their classes, which felt few and far between. Leda was happy enough though to spend the rest of her time alone than with any of her other housemates, so long as time was made to hang out with her favourite Gryffindor.

"So? Where to Sir?" She said excitedly, her American accent thick. Everything was more fun when it was improvised, and Leda hadn't considered further than the end of the corridor. "How about the Court Yard? Never know, might find some secrets. Asides from moss" She said, "Or the kitchens? See how the elves make our food. Or we can look for good snacks. Maybe we'll find some butter. Or something." She didn't know what they were to find on today's adventure, but she couldn't wait to find out.

Charlotte was furious at everything to day. She didn't spoke to Matthew at the moment since she was so angry at him. She didn't went to him after their harsh conversation in the beginning of the year. And now today she got her beautiful dress for her Yule Ball from home that she ordered and there was some clumsy student that let escape a chocolate frogg and it went on her dress! And it was horrible, she didn't know what to do. She didn't learned how to clean it yet and she didn't want this dress anymore. Even if it was clean it wasn't perfect anymore. Together with Hera she stormed out of the common room. '' OMG It is all ruined! What do I have to do now? I have many dresses but I want one that is made for me specially you get that right? I will never have that on time again.. That stupid chocolate frogs always!'' The blonde didn't felt happy at all and hoped Hera would help her with a solution. When they walked further into the dungeons the blonde went sitting on a bench. Some other students stood not far from her, but Charlotte didn't knew them. '' What are you going to wear Hera?'' the blonde asked more calm again. She didn't want to lose Hera to her temper right now. But she must understand that this hurted her right? She would be mad too if this happend.

Hera was walking right behind Charlotte when they both stormed out of the common room. In the past days she had grown closer to Charlotte and she would almost do everything to get her approval. Hera had learned that some idiot had ruined Charlotte her dress with a chocolate frog. She had even offered to a cleaning charm on the dress, but Charlotte didn't even want the dress anymore. Hera could relate, you wanted a new dress not some ruined recycled one. Hera tried to comfort Charlotte and make her happy again. Although she didn't want to get the wraith that was currently rising released at her. ''I am totally agreeing with you, stupid idiots and their candy'' Hera smiled, Charlotte was her best friend and her only one.''I was going to wear a specially shipped one from Greece but you can wear mine if you don't have anything you like.'' Hera paused, it was a nice dress and it looked really good, but this was something you did for friends right. ''Or we can alter one of your old dresses into something new'' Hera was a year higher than Charlotte and Hera knew some fashion transfiguration spells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back